Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,879 members, 7,848,565 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? (1798 Views)

How To Keep A Woman. True Or False? / How To Know A Woman's True Character? / My Greatest Temptation From A Married Woman (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibkayee:
You mean cleaning, cooking, sex, etc?

If so, it's pretty normal to do some of these things for a boyfriend, they're part of the things that set the tone for a possible marriage, it depends on the couple.

I understand the points you're making though, there's no one method when it comes to relationships unfortunately as you'll have guys who will take advantage and leave and some who appreciate it and don't, you've just got to discern the ones that are taking you for a ri done, in such cases we can only try to be sharp and hope.

Most important thing is to maintain a balance between doing some of these things as a girlfriend because you care for him and not being a doormat, devaluing/respecting yourself etc, do things for him but don't blindly play house, especially when it isn't being reciprocated.

Yea, you're right. I think that's the point she was trying to make...

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by ibkayee(f): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
pocohantas:

Yea, you're right. I think that's the point she was trying to make...
Ahh we're on the same page, thought she meant don't do it at all, my bad grin
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Safiaa(f): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
PREAAACHH! Oh lord this comment gave me shivers down my spine smiley
Inanna:
You have a very good point there. Men are very parasitic creatures, they'd use and suck a woman dry till she's empty and then find another fresh, "untainted" woman to settle down with. And it's so sad that women of these days are so gullible and would do anything to keep and please these men who'd eventually use them till they're garbage and then move on to the next victim.

Girls, be very wise. Don't make yourself easy to get by these men. Don't turn yourself into his personal maid and cook just for that "wife material" tag. He'all eat your food, wear the clean clothes you washed for him and enjoy twisting you in all angles for sex and still tell you that the man that'll marry you will be lucky. Give yourselves brain and prestige. Don't make your relationship a do or die affair, don't go in with too much expectations (that's where most of you all blunder) and just be a good woman, not a good wife to someone that has not yet even proposed.

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by pocohantas(f): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibkayee:

Ahh we're on the same page, thought she meant don't do it at all, my bad grin
LOL! I thought same at first, but I got her message towards the end. Their anger is that she made men seem like the evil ones, and women the victims of their manipulation...

You summarised it in less vindictive way, so, you're the wife material for today grin grin
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by ibkayee(f): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL! I thought same at first, but I got her message towards the end. Their anger is that she made men seem like the evil ones, and women the victims of their manipulation...

You summarised it in less vindictive way, so, you're the wife material for today grin grin
I don't want to be wife material on here biko, take it back abeg grin
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Martin0(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't think I typed in swahili.

What part of my post did I complain of being a victim? Please show me where, if not, stop personalising or giving my post a different meaning. Thanks.
I guess this talks about something(I'm used to them and their plenty lines, ashawo,
feminist, frustrated feminist... very predictable
)
Re: No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? by Scholarifeoma(f): 6:03am On Jul 19, 2017
For more interesting articles visit

www.Femalescholarsfoundation..Com

(1) (2) (Reply)

What would you do if your Mum finds a Pack Of Condom In your Room!! / My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? / When You Are In Love With A Deeper Life Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.