Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (140193 Views)

Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Omotola Jalade -Ekeinde: What My Husband Thinks About My Sex Scenes In Alter Ego / Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
teenagers in the first world already h as and accomplished what many adults here do not have. Stop comparing yourself to oyinbo. America is about 150 years older than Nigeria. Most times, it's hard to beat experience.
south Africa , Cameroon and co are how many years older than Nigeria give Nigeria more 1000 years we will still remain like this, Africa havw been in existence before West...
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by LoveJesus87(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
Never trust anyone. I used to respect Ireti Doyle. She was even hosting a NIMASA program on channels I used to follow and liked how she does her thing. I was surprised to see her knacking raw in movies. For these artist, never take them as role models.
dats wat disappoint me most. D millions of young girls dat takes dis seemingly responsible actress as role model.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by ikezuora4689(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
timmyblast:
so these is how they want to create awareness for the movie. I'M NOT WATCHING....
Nigerians are so backward,she is an actress,she is doing her job........i knw u are among the people that watch and hail spartacus,and u cant wait for game of throns 7 to premier.abeg i won ask u one question,those people wey act game of throns and spartacus no be person mama and papa.we reallly need to change our mentality in this country....

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by iamrealdeji(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
chubinwa:
dis man tinks he's still a young man. b here deceiving urself don't go and get married.
typical African mentality. how is it your business if he's not married ? he has contributed to making the world better? what have you contributed than having kids and making Nigeria overpopulated?
black gorilla

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by iamrealdeji(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
chubinwa:
dis man tinks he's still a young man. b here deceiving urself don't go and get married.
typical African mentality. how is it your business if he's not married ? he has contributed to making the world better with his movies by passing g messages and entertaining ppl, what have you contributed than having kids and making Nigeria overpopulated?
black gorilla

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
pweetiedee:

If u read her story u will.know her husband knew what he was getting himself into.

My point is, she got married before venturing into acting. The husband is a weakling like I said earlier.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Olivers(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
So dude just mentioned his life greatest achievement. It's cool though.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Most of you fell for this stunt to promote a movie. Am sure those condemning will rush to get the movie just to watch that sex scenes or visit any cinema around while the producer smiles to the bank. Haven't for once asked if they sex by covering blanket in reality? If it's, it's rare because the heat alone from gbegbeswegbe wouldn't let them use it. The marketers are doing great job here to the emotions of most Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by iamrealdeji(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
teenagers in the first world already h as and accomplished what many adults here do not have. Stop comparing yourself to oyinbo. America is about 150 years older than Nigeria. Most times, it's hard to beat experience.
who told you America is older than Nigeria? is Benin and Nok not part of Nigeria again?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Baddest69(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Ha where is the clip of the scene nah? angry Smh naija movies no dey ever improve!! Dem still dey do film trick for sex scene?? Why are they covered up? If them never ready to knack, make them get out jooor angry Wetin dem dey hide??
calm down na bros

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by timmyblast(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
ikezuora4689:
Nigerians are so backward,she is an actress,she is doing her job........i knw u are among the people that watch and hail spartacus,and u cant wait for game of throns 7 to premier.abeg i won ask u one question,those people wey act game of throns and spartacus no be person mama and papa.we reallly need to change our mentality in this country....
oga forward, was the thriller or story of spartacus centered around the sex scene. Why should the first news im hearing concerning these movie be "MY SEX SCENE WAS REAL". #ABSURD, just like you are as well.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by kense88: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jiang:
I will never marry an actress, NEVER Never NEVER!!!!!

Fuvk, am highly disappointed in dis woman, shyt. is her Husband freaking blind. see some1 dey nack your wife in front of the whole world & u dey form modernized man.

if thats what it takes to be modern, then i choose to be old fashioned. infact if anybody accidentally touch my wife for pleasure i swear to God who made I WILL BEAT YOU TO COMMA. Have sex with her, UR OWN DONE FINISH, I MUST CASTRATE YOU & THEN BEAT YOU TO COMA
That might not solve the problem. Most women that attain her status(money and fame) do this. Believe me, what you saw in the movie, is a tip of the ice bag

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
why are some people baffled this omotola woman is she better than my 92 years old grandmother? is better than any other woman for that matter is her vagina made of diamonds? was she a virgin before she married her husband?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by absool(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Like 3 actors nak her pus for the film
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Goldfaze1: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Mtchewww undecided undecided
Omotola fall my hand ahbeg undecided
Na your blockos she for fall no be only hand waiten concern you?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by absool(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Ha where is the clip of the scene nah? angry Smh naija movies no dey ever improve!! Dem still dey do film trick for sex scene?? Why are they covered up? If them never ready to knack, make them get out jooor angry Wetin dem dey hide??
say no more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nfTpdIveT4&itct=CA0QpDAYAyITCL6Zs7fL99QCFcO7VQodifkGeDIHcmVsYXRlZEj8m9z4s_KCqiQ%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jiang:
I will never marry an actress, NEVER Never NEVER!!!!!

Fuvk, am highly disappointed in dis woman, shyt. is her Husband freaking blind. see some1 dey nack your wife in front of the whole world & u dey form modernized man.

if thats what it takes to be modern, then i choose to be old fashioned. infact if anybody accidentally touch my wife for pleasure i swear to God who made I WILL BEAT YOU TO COMMA. Have sex with her, UR OWN DONE FINISH, I MUST CASTRATE YOU & THEN BEAT YOU TO COMA
people like you your wife will be fuvking all the men in your neighbourhood and you wouldn't even know, women can be very conniving, besides if you are obsessive with women or your wife you will end up in a psychiatric hospital.
it is her vagina she can give to any one she likes and there's nothing her husband can do, and trust me if you come near me because I touched or i fuvked your wife i will blow your brains out, its not me you should be angry with its your wife who let me fuvk her! if you go about fighting with every man who touched your wife you will definitely get killed one day and your wife will carry on fuvking another man. so CHILL! grin

4 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Afamcy: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omo T is enjoying her sex role.. u pple dey there dey complain..that one concern una..

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Sainttops(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Inanna:
She's an actress. She was only doing her job- even with her husband's consent. So whether she "fall" your hands, legs or entire body, it doesn't matter. It has no impact whatsoever.

By their behavior you shall know them.
Africa is known for strong culture and we needs that to be preserved. Learn about the white mentality but never let the white mentality rules and over rules your mentality.
A mother for that matter.
Iranu

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afamcy:
Omo T is enjoying her sex role.. u pple dey there dey complain..that one concern una..
imagine! as if omotola is a saint, she is just like every other hoe! in nothingwood!
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by tuntech2000: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
another marketing strategy.... dont be carried away...........
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by ArcGibson(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
LIE LIE grin grin THEY HAD SEX WITH CLOTH ON AND UNDER CLOTH...AND CALL IT REAL. I CAN BELIEVE HIM IF THEY WERE NAKED IN THE MOVIE BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPEN AFTER THE SCENE THAT MAKE HIM TO CALL IT REAL. grin
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by naturefellow(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Steamier sex scenes!!! How does help present day Nigeria (or Nollywood)
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Since you're so outraged by her acting, why don't you go to her house and enlighten her and her husband on why she shouldn't take up such roles as an African married woman? Shouting on Nairaland is very useless as she can't be aware of your grievances.
Flashh:

What nonsense did you just drop here?

Are you now telling us it's right for a married woman to have sex with another man in a movie scene, just because she's an actress,when she's not a pórnstar.

SMH.

Sainttops:

By their behavior you shall know them.
Africa is known for strong culture and we needs that to be preserved. Learn about the white mentality but never let the white mentality rules and over rules your mentality.
A mother for that matter.
Iranu

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
gypsey:
people like you your wife will be fuvking all the men in your neighbourhood and you wouldn't even know, women can be very conniving, besides if you are obsessive with women or your wife you will end up in a psychiatric hospital.
it is her vagina she can give to any one she likes and there's nothing her husband can do, and trust me if you come near me because I touched or i fuvked your wife i will blow your brains out, its not me you should angry with its your wife who let me fuvk her! if you go about fighting with every man who touch your wife you will definitely get killed one day and your wife will carry on fuvking another man. so CHILL! grin

Am bigger dan dis dude & i got something similar to this in my basement

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Fatasy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
omotola should have left this role for unmarried actress. the role was too xtreme for a married woman..she is a wife and a mother.
she fall hand.. yes.
but its not to extreme to dash ur girlfriend 100k,question,are u are father.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by morganwizzy55(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
you will just be peacefully enjoying you marriage, devil will send Satan to destroy your happiness. you bleep omotola and so fucking what? immaturity at its peak. I love omo sexy but let this slowpoke no cause kasala for them union...ayaf say my own. quote me and join bubu in hell fire
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Kennedy767(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Maybe Motola Marriage Is Old Enuf To Break Up Now,,,mayb She Don't Read News Abt Mercy Aigbe And Tonto Dike,,,,PROBABILY SHE CHOOSE WALE OJO DAT HE AV FEELINGS FOR,,,,I TINK OMOTOLA HUSBAND IS NT MAN AT ALL,,GOD4BID SUCH MAN IN MY GENERATION,,IMPOTENT
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by bbbabes(f): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
chei
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by no1madman(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Mtchewww undecided undecided

Omotola fall my hand ahbeg undecided
She fall my penixxx
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jiang:

Am bigger dan dis dude & i got something similar to this in my basement
grin grin very funny! dude! I don't need an army to blow your brains out. a kalashnikov can do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.