Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (140192 Views)

Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Omotola Jalade -Ekeinde: What My Husband Thinks About My Sex Scenes In Alter Ego / Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by enomakos(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
omotola should have left this role for unmarried actress. the role was too xtreme for a married woman..she is a wife and a mother.
she fall hand.. yes.
wetin concern you? is her hubby complaining?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
jhudit:

Movies is totally different from reality.
She has been holding down her marriage for years...God will continue to keep them together.
go relate with artists. She is not the one holding any marriage. She is married to a man that sees things differently... don't be decieved. You will be silly to think God is involved in this.

3 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by enomakos(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
ekems2017:
Ojo Pls don't destroy Omotola's marriage o
it is just a movie dear
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Smh
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by enomakos(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
ohenryobi:
This is the particular reason why I can't marry an actress
but you can f u c k them?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by rman: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Acidosis:
So people actually see Omotola as a role model? lmao

Who ever believes these ppl are 100% faithful to their partners must be highly cr.azy.

Omotola is NO role model, she is just like any other actress we accuse of prostituting with an enduring husband.

God bless you.

If you earn big, presentable and a socialite, you will know that majority of these female celebrities are just high class prostitutes. Omotola is married yes, but I know at least two people that have banged her while married. One is based in London.

Genevive, na o gba opo.

Don't they find it strange that people like MC Oluomo have slept with almost all the popular Yoruba actresses.

Funke Akindele has had two marriages to two already married men(her sexcapades with Femi Adebayo was an open secret), Stella married the husband of a colleague in the industry etc.

Omotola.s husband may just be hanging around because he is also not maintaining fidelity in the marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by kingsmaila(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
I can not tolerate this from a girl friend let alone from my wife.it is religiously and morally wrong for her to act such kind of movie at her age.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jrusky(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
In whatever name you may called does not matter its so sad a married woman doing all these its so sad indeed. I read someone saying her husband please Omotola has noo husband but errand boy tamed and chain down like apes in the zoo. That apes chained down is a typical Edo man in nature when you go to Italy and Belgium you will understand and he is from Edo state so forget that guy he finished only God know where he was tied down and his life is this miserable state that guys are do fondles and rough handle his wife anyhow in the name of acting my foot.

As per her mother In laws those ones are Milo and Bourvita inlaw when a mother love Milo and Bourvita a lot from her daughter inlaw she will lost her senses as a mother anyway we can't even say who the hell the guy mum is in the first may be the guy father need to enlighten us better. No offense please but a real African mother inlaw will not sit and watch this nonsense and call it a career its a shame.

Ekehide sorry ok God will loose you from your bondage Amen. You guys won't understand, I know what I'm saying Omotola has never be faithful I knew her very well the truth is the more you guys look the less you see. I stop here. Good evening.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Movie marketing. Great Mr Actor
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by enomakos(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
chibabe259:

The smashing part is not for your view but it will certainly happen. I once acted a movie years back in my mom's town (India), the dude's dick made me to ask for it and it was out of this world. We always go for those we can do the real thing with that's the game.
your mum an Indian?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by banmee(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Mtchewww undecided undecided
Omotola fall my hand ahbeg undecided

You guys belong in the dark ages.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by udemzyudex(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
From someone that was shading Dr sid for promoting a butty dance video cos of his music.. So she even did worse, hypocrite everywhere, the hypocrisy in Nigeria stinks..

3 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Flashh: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Inanna:
She's an actress. She was only doing her job- even with her husband's consent. So whether she "fall" your hands, legs or entire body, it doesn't matter. It has no impact whatsoever.
What nonsense did you just drop here?

Are you now telling us it's right for a married woman to have sex with another man in a movie scene, just because she's an actress,when she's not a pórnstar.

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by StarPlayer: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't remember quoting you ,miss?
I only stated what I feel,you just stated what you feel too.

Keep off my mention in the future.
What you feel is total bullshít

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by johnbuck81(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
enomakos:
wetin concern you? is her hubby complaining?
o yes... the husband dey complain..even her kids will not be proud of that role she played..
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by AngelicBeing: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
rman:

God bless you.

If you earn big, presentable and a socialite, you will know that majority of these female celebrities are just high class prostitutes. Omotola is married yes, but I know at least two people that have banged her while married. One is based in London.

Genevive, na o gba opo.

Don't they find it strange that people like MC Oluomo have slept with almost all the popular Yoruba actresses.

Funke Akindele has had two marriages to two already married men, Stella married the husband of a colleague in the industry etc.

Omotola.s husband may just be hanging around because he is also not maintaining fidelity in the marriage.
Na wao
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
udemzyudex:
From someone that was shading Dr sid for promoting a butty dance video cos of his music.. So she even did worse, hypocrite everywhere, the hypocrisy in Nigeria stinks..
prolly Dr. Sid no wan do grin
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
banmee:

You guys belong in the dark ages.
Okay, Sir yellow ages grin

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jhudit(f): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
go relate with artists. She is not the one holding any marriage. She is married to a man that sees things differently... don't be decieved. You will be silly to think God is involved in this.
If you say so.

Dudeweedlmao:

...but praise other countries actor for the same thing. Thats the African way wink wink
I am getting used to their double standard cheesy
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by mars123(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
omotola should have left this role for unmarried actress. the role was too xtreme for a married woman..she is a wife and a mother.
she fall hand.. yes.
1 sense you don't have. In this 21st century that grammy award winning actresses are going full naked, ordinary kissing you are talking about fall hand? Are you people for real?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
why do Nollywood actors always cover themselves with bedsheets while acting love scenes seems like we are still amateur in movie industry...

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by johnbuck81(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
hardwerk:
close your buttocks ...but you will happily watch angelina jolie acting the part abi ?.....bosso
the African culture is way different from the western culture...think clearly.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by enomakos(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
o yes... the husband dey complain..even her kids will not be proud of that role she played..
oga Matthew said he is proud of her o
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Samsonyte(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
aaaah omotola am so so so disappointed in you
Being an actress dosen't mean u act every role they give u real, since u ar married.

well is your life sha
bt shame on you for doin datz.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked

Omotola still be learner for Ireti in FIFTY
if dey wan act sex scene make dem act am wella
why dem use cloth cover themselves
Glorified Olosho...yeyebrity
Using acting to cover up

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by NicoBaba(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Vick4rill:
ODE!! if you dont want her to quote u in a public forum go and use the one your forefathers establish.
no mind her jawe . she dey form oversabi
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by shineeye1: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Whether for fame or for money, omotola has become a dirty desperate old bitchh!!!
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by johnbuck81(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
veraponpo:

We should learn to appreciate professionals.

This is her job that she has passion for.

We have not been seeing her in movies because many of them are not good enough and now that she has chosen to appear in one, many of us( out of love for her) seem to have more fear than favour for her job.

It is her job, please!

All I see here is publicity stunt. Which emotion is Wale Ojo claiming where more than 10 cast and 10 crew members are watching you on stage live.
do u think her husband and children would be comfortable watching that movie NO...she went overboard.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by enomakos(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why do Nollywood actors always cover themselves with bedsheets while acting love scenes seems like we are still amateur in movie industry...
that why they will never make it to Hollywood
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jhudit(f): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Richy4:

Please go back to that interview post again...this time read it slowly and read between the line if you can...If you did literature in English in college, you will know what I'm talking about...
You are right and they know it.
...but they won't agree because there would be nothing to talk about if they see it that way. The reporter may have also, sensationalised what he said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.