Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) (25560 Views)

Obiano Commissions Medical Oxygen Plant Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by FKO81(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Handsomecole:
commissioning a private investment as if it is free to the public .
Yes by making Anambra most safest state, Anambra is now investors destination

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by freshvine(f): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
izombie:
I am from Anambra but this makes no sense at all. Why should a governor commission a filling station with convenience store?. Odikwa egwu.

It's business bro. The presence of the governor will attract high calibre patronage to the business.

Just the same way firms use celebrities to promote their business.

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by investnow2013: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Akuruo Uno Message At its Best
As Gov Willie Obiano declares Stanel oil open
Stanel World is an establishment with a world class Filling station which includes Farmers market Pharmacy Chicken Republic Automobile clinic and a Conference center.
#stanelworldAwka

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Don't get this paucity of ideas from some governors.

A whole governor commissioning Fuel Filling Station?

There is a big problem

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by joenor(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
The ppl man, abeg when u finish for your state, Come delta ooo becos the Governor when we get... I really don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by investnow2013: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
veraponpo:

Don't get this paucity of ideas from some governors.

A whole governor commissioning Fuel Filling Station?

There is a big problem
This is not just fuel filling station as you know it in Nigeria, but services and other production line!. Please tell me any fuel filling station in Nigeria that employs between 500 to 700 people this business is creating now in Awka?

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by nopains: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
some people keep criticizing a working governor just for the fun of it or for jealousy. if the owner of business invited the Gov as honour to open his business and the Gov made out the time to honour the invitation of an investor he attracted, shouldn't he be encouraged? most of you don't know that the Gov's visitation serves a big moral boost to investors and also create a big publicity for their investments which is what businessmen need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by investnow2013: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
His Excellency Dr Emeka Sibeudu (Former Deputy Governor) and Ogalagidi Pete Edochie live at Stanel complex

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
When did Anambra descend to this level? This is embarrassing to say the least. God forbid bad thing. I can't imagine Elrufai commissioning a filling station.

Am not saying its bad for a governor to honour an invitation oo. Am just saying we are bigger than this.

By the way, I heard Obiano is the owner?

How much was paid to the celebrities that came?

How much did the government pay for the women to sew cloth with his face? I condemned this under OBI and I still condemn it under Obiano!

We know how to waste over frivolous nonsense.
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by FKO81(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ultramodern luxury center

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Odogwuskido(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
"Aku luo uno" mantra is working!

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Afamed: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
investnow2013:
This is not just fuel filling station as you know it in Nigeria, but services and other production line!. Please tell me any fuel filling station in Nigeria that employs between 500 to 700 people this business is creating now in Awka?
500/700 kwa? I know the filling station in question. No doubt the station and other facilities their/ shopping mall are of high standard location just before Unizik express gate. But the information that it will employ 500/700 is very very far from the truth.
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Joseph, your hopeless and frustrated life is really affecting you. I pity your useless parents because you are worthless to them.

[s]
Goahead:
A governor commissioning a private owned property? Seems like our beer drinking governor couldn't find a cool spot to drink off his ineptitude today undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
This Obiano dude self, always going about with his pictures on his cloths.
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by FKO81(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Stanley Uzochukwu

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by investnow2013: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Behold the newest investment inflow into Anambra state. This billion naira investment is powered by Mr Stanley Ugochukwu of Osumenyi in Nnewi South LGA of Anambra state. Anambra is becoming a worldclass investment destination in Africa. Kudos to Chief Willie Obiano "Think Home Initiative". Willie is working and Ndi Anambra are happy.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Gobhanky: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Na jukius bro be dsy ba
Cause same height
Same head
Same mouth
Lol
Same black black
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tell your useless father to build ordinary kiosk, I will personally bring the governor to come and commission it. Hopeless broke a.ss people everywhere.

[s]
iamexcelblog:
When did Anambra descend to this level? This is embarrassing to say the least. God forbid bad thing. I can't imagine Elrufai commissioning a filling station.
Am not saying its bad for a governor to honour an invitation oo. Am just saying we are bigger than this.
By the way, I heard Obiano is the owner?
How much was paid to the celebrities that came?
How much did the government pay for the women to sew cloth with his face? I condemned this under OBI and I still condemn it under Obiano!
We know how to waste over frivolous nonsense.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by investnow2013: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Behold the newest investment inflow into Anambra state. This billion naira investment is powered by Mr Stanley Ugochukwu of Osumenyi in Nnewi South LGA of Anambra state. Anambra is becoming a worldclass investment destination in Africa. Kudos to Chief Willie Obiano "Think Home Initiative". Willie is working and Ndi Anambra are happy.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by investnow2013: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Awka exploding with all manners of businesses and investments

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by investnow2013: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
The governor with a unique swag. The governor that wields even the attention of the opposition. The governor that knows how, when, who and what. The only governor in Nigeria that sleeps at the end of the month without fear of workers uprising for the fact that he had planned how the workers salaries would be paid for the next one year. This is the only governor that that have 80% of his caBinet made up of youths. His initiative has paid off today as Mr Stanley Ugochulwu of Stanel Group who is in his mid 30s opened a multi-billion naira 24hoits oil facility in Awka.

Wouldnt you rather support this noble man till 2022?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Obiano is goin home come november.no amount of media propoganda can win you election if you are not popular with the electorate.ask hillary clinton.
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
If after looking at the pictures and think it is ofele(easy) then show us similar facility in your own state.
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
I just hope you have dusted your hopeless and useless father to contest against him?

[s]
Nwakaumu:
Obiano is goin home come november.no amount of media propoganda can win you election if you are not popular with the electorate.ask hillary clinton.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Obiano ordered police and road safety to block of federal road because of this, a friend of mine had to turn back to Enugu after sitting in gridlock for two fukin hours.. These clowns erected canopies on federal roads!! can you imagine..

This is the useless country we live in..
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by investnow2013: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Obiano woos Anambra Entrepreneurs.

"Indeed, the enterprise we have gathered here today to inaugurate is a clear demonstration of our people’s well-known drive for excellence and our capacity to change our environment for the better.

Ndi Anambra have proven this over and again in so many distant places that everyone is convinced that we have what it takes to change our story. But the only people that we have left to convince are ourselves…we need to convince ourselves that the enterprising excellence we have demonstrated in other places can sink roots in our own home.

Indeed, it is important to prove that the soil of Anambra State is receptive to progress, to prosperity and to human advancement. That is why it is very fulfilling to see that our brother Stanley Uzochukwu has joined the growing line of Ndi Anambra that have heeded the call to put our dear state on the map of rapidly developing states in Nigeria.

Stanley, I must thank you for this. I must also thank all our brothers and sisters who have taken advantage of the conducive environment we have created in the past three years to invest in our beloved state. For those who have yet to consider the attractive benefits of investing at home, we are waiting for you. We are ready to help you. Anambra is ready for you!"

Governor Willie Obiano, inaugurating Stanel Oil Multi-purpose Facility in Awka on Friday.

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Do you have a car? Have you driven one before? Why then are you worried about traffic since you are not a car-owner? Wetin concern agbero with aeroplane?

[s]
Baroba:
Obiano ordered police and road safety to block of federal road because of this, a friend of mine had to turn back to Enugu after sitting in gridlock for two fukin hours.. These clowns erected canopies on federal roads!! can you imagine..

This is the useless country we live in..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by investnow2013: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
STANEL OIL AND GAS AWKA ANAMBRA STATE

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
His mates are commissioning industrial complexes and the mugu is busy commissioning gas stations and grocery store angry

O pari
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nzenzemulu(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Willie Obiano ll still be out of office this Novembre.

We are tired of his poor governance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Idris Donated 2 Jeeps To Aisha Buhari - Senator Isah Misau / FRSC Rescues Man Whose Car Was On Fire In Lagos This Morning / LASEMA, Police Discover Well Filled With Diesel In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.