Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) (25566 Views)

Obiano Commissions Medical Oxygen Plant Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by FKO81(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
The 1.5 million litre gas capacity plant is strategically located between Nnamdi Azikiwe University and Anambra State Women Development Centre

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Tell your useless father to build ordinary kiosk, I will personally bring the governor to come and commission it. Hopeless broke a.ss people everywhere.

[s][/s]

Chino, I know you are untrained and lack manners. But I will beckon on you to stop insulting my father. Anambra is my state. I have more stakes in that state than you. I am more Anambrarian than you. I love Anambra more than you.

I may be "broke ass" according to you because I work hard for my money, I don't steal government money and I will never steal money or hail government thieves.

I have every opinion on matters concerning that state. It is my state and as an electorate and a free born, I can air my opinion. Whether it suits you is not my business. But I will advise you to be civil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Misplaced priority a common filling station.... this Governor...... na wa for u oh!

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
ok.
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Show us the one your useless governor has commissioned in the last 3yrs then I shall show you more than 10 Obiano has completed and commissioned.

[s]
Icon79:
His mates are commissioning industrial complexes and the mugu is busy commissioning gas stations and grocery store angry
i
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by FKO81(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Icon79:
His mates are commissioning industrial complexes and the mugu is busy commissioning gas stations and grocery store angry

O pari
Can you show us this kind of facility in your poor state, pity mind
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
If after looking at the pictures and think it is ofele(easy) then show us similar facility in your own state.
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
investnow2013:
This is not just fuel filling station as you know it in Nigeria, but services and other production line!. Please tell me any fuel filling station in Nigeria that employs between 500 to 700 people this business is creating now in Awka?

You must be joking if this question is directed at me for an answer.

How many mega fuel filling stations do we have with over 20 pumps, mini markets, banking halls, restaurants, supermarkets, etc

You must be joking!

This one is a child play
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by FKO81(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Icon79:

O pari

Before now

Obiano effect!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
As a bastard you do not have any opinion on anything that concerns Anambra. Your father is unknown till this day, why then should you claim to be an Anambran? You don't have the moral ground to air your opinion because you are worthless and useless to any state you claim to come from. We cannot accept a well known bastard as our son. Please go and look for your hopeless father elsewhere.

[s][/s]

Thanks for all that. At least you acknowledge that I have a father. That nullifies your opinion of me being a bastard. Whether he is unknown or not is not your business. Given an option 1 million times, I will still choose him a million times.

Now to the other matter, I will advise you to learn from Abagworo. You do almost same job with him but he is in a class of his own.

By the way, remember that nothing lasts forever. Quote me in November. Bookmark this post.

1 person 1 vote right?
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
If after looking at the pictures and think it is ofele(easy) then show us similar facility in your own state.
I hope the picture is what you and the drunk guvnor is depending on to win this election after conniving with them zoo army to slaughter our youths on may 30.im in ogbaru,and you re probably in lagos spiting shit.just go and fck ur mama.obiano the drunkard is goin home,his matter is concluded.next pls!
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
You are a freaking i.diotic illiterate. I want you to go home now and dust your hopeless father to contest against him in the next election. cool

[s]
Nwakaumu:
I hope the picture is what you and the drunk guvnor is depending on to win this election after conniving with them zoo army to slaughter our youths on may 30.im in ogbaru,and you re probably in lagos spiting shit.just go and fck ur mama.obiano the drunkard is goin home,his matter is concluded.next pls!
[/s]
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
so anambra ppl mumu pass bedbug like dis? abeg for d farmers market, na farmer dey sell deir produce ni or dem gomina? cuz dem call am "farmers market"
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yahoo governor
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You are a freaking i.diotic illiterate. I want you to go home now and dust your hopeless father to contest against him in the next election. cool

[s][/s]
Akpa amu,come to onitsha and campaign for dat useless dog,i bet you,you would go home in body bag, and thats if you re lucky not to be burnt to ashes like a common criminal you both are.you can only rant on the internet,we IPOB run the street so tell obiano to start writing his handover speech to APC.Onye mgbu.Btw,i ve a tatoo on my ass of which i want obianu to commision 2moror asap.
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by coptic: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
johnreh:
I've been privileged to be in anambra for two years now & i can authoritatively tell you that obiano has done nothing compared to Peter Obi and that "short APC man". Obiano only patches roads and is taking the glories for completing the Awka overhead-brigde projects Peter Obi initiated.

All the good roads u enjoy in Anambra of today were constructed my HE Peter Obi.

You speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
You are an illiterate. You deserve to be stoned to death because you are useless and hopeless to your parents and state at large, no wonder all your hope is now in IPOB so that you can break into people's shops and loot their goods. You death is near because the moment you want to hide under IPOB to loot people's shops is the day you shall be lynched. Broke a.ss lazy dirty clown.

[s]
Nwakaumu:
Akpa amu,come to onitsha and campaign for dat useless dog,i bet you,you would go home in body bag, and thats if you re lucky not to be burnt to ashes like a common criminal you both are.you can only rant on the internet,we IPOB run the street so tell obiano to start writing his handover speech to APC.Onye mgbu.Btw,i ve a tatoo on my ass of which i want obianu to commision 2moror asap.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You are an illiterate. You deserve to be stoned to death because you are useless and hopeless to your parents and state at large, no wonder all your hope is now in IPOB so that you can break into people's shops and loot their goods. You death is near because the moment you want to hide under IPOB to loot people's shops is the day you shall be lynched. Broke a.ss lazy dirty clown.

[s][/s]
Criminal you want to use APGA and useless obianu to loot anambra fund.your game is up.just shut da fvk up and vamoose mkpi awusa.
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by otil1: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
undecided

A project is a brewery.
A tank farm.
A refinery.
A metallurgical plant.
An automobile assembly plant.
A food processing plant.

That employs hundreds. With multiplier effect that shakes your constituency's economy.

A governor can commission those projects.

A governor should not "commission" one small "container shed" selling indomie and egg. undecided

Willie, you are my guy, but don't demystify your office next time with this child's play. An ijele masquerade does not honour a kiddies party. Even if he is your friend, let your wife represent you. Peter Obi commissioned Sab Miller Brewery in Onitsha and you are commissioning fuel pump like that idiĆ²t Okowa in Delta State. Anambra is bigger than this. undecided

So what would you say to governor that trends burial ceremonies and child dedication?

Look, if I were a governor, I will even commission road-side plantain frying spot!

It's all about encouraging enterprise and investment in the State.

If focus should be for only the 'big' ones, what message will the Gov be sending? -'go and die' if you can't invest big? Never forget that it is the small that grows to the big.

Willie carry go joor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Illiterate armed robber. The only reason you joined IPOB was because of hopelessness your useless father bequeathed on you. Go to school, you won't but you want to live a decent life. Mgbo fiopu kwa gi isi there.

[s]
Nwakaumu:
Criminal you want to use APGA and useless obianu to loot anambra fund.your game is up.just shut da fvk up and vamoose mkpi awusa.
[/s]
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Obiano should remember Onitsha and Nnewi na, why is Awka getting all the attention, don't get it twisted here, I'm from Awka but resides in Onitsha but Awka seems to be getting all the attention these days
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Tell your useless father to build ordinary kiosk, I will personally bring the governor to come and commission it. Hopeless broke a.ss people everywhere.

[s][/s]

Bros,
Don't waste your time on those useless people.
heart ache wan kill them for just Stanel. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
otil1:

So what would you say to governor that trends burial ceremonies and child dedication?

Look, if I were a governor, I will even commission road-side plantain frying spot!

It's all about encouraging enterprise and investment in the State.

If focus should be for only the 'big' ones, what message will the Gov be sending? -'go and die' if you can't invest big? Never forget that it is the small that grows to the big.

Willie carry go joor.
So why doesn't he commission EVERY SHOP opened at upper iweka or eke awka? How do you decide what scale to commission? Those are the parameters I listed, uncle.

Try and travel abroad a little so you won't be easily impressed by mediocrity. I reasoned like you a few years ago. Bless!
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Illiterate armed robber. The only reason you joined IPOB was because of hopelessness your useless father bequeathed on you. Go to school, you won't but you want to live a decent life. Mgbo fiopu kwa gi isi there.

[s][/s]
Bia akpa amu a,I ve told you that i ve a tatoo on my ass which i would like obiano to commision,inoro ebe a na ako tuu.ezi di ka gi its out frustration that you re following politicians around to lick their ass.nwokem bia onicha ka achotalu gi shop.
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hopeless frustrated illiterate. This is the same reason your worthless father was banished from the village because of his worthlessness. You joined IPOB out of hopelessness. Your life is in a mess. Nkita lacha nna gi anya there.

[s]
Nwakaumu:
Bia akpa amu a,I ve told you that i ve a tatoo on my ass which i would like obiano to commision,inoro ebe a na ako tuu.ezi di ka gi its out frustration that you re following politicians around to lick their ass.nwokem bia onicha ka achotalu gi shop.
[/s]
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hopeless frustrated illiterate. This is the same reason your worthless father was banished from the village because of his worthlessness. You joined IPOB out of hopelessness. Your life is in a mess. Nkita lacha nna gi anya there.

[s][/s]
Usu a ika nokwa ebe a na agusisi asu nmiri?whoever brought this scumbag here should come and take him for first aid treatment,because im sniffing life out of this obiano ass licker.Ozu a jee choro oru,kwusi ibughari akpa ndi politicians,ka ibaa ra onwe gi uru.Akpa amu .
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Usu it is better the way you left oyibo language because you are such a nauseating disaster. Hopeless frustrated armed robber cheesy

[s]
Nwakaumu:
Usu a ika nokwa ebe a na agusisi asu nmiri?whoever brought this scumbag here should come and take him for first aid treatment,because im sniffing life out of this obiano ass licker.Ozu a jee choro oru,kwusi ibughari akpa ndi politicians,ka ibaa ra onwe gi uru.Akpa amu .
[/s]
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Usu it is better the way you left oyibo language because you are such a nauseating disaster. Hopeless frustrated armed robber cheesy

[s][/s]
Somebody should call 911 to take this decomposing corpse off the street,because it stinks.chinekem o,egbu o lam obiano campaign manager ebe a.
Re: Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) by Bottombelle: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian States By Area / Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) / Benue News Headlines Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.