Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily (2261 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Saw This In My Cousins Bag A Night Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by diamond990(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Pls oh,I just return from north to our family house only to discover my 17 yr cousins is d king pin of girls in our neighborhood. He just finish secondary school nd I'll told me to go and how to repair phones and laptop. Pls do I tell d parents Or keep quite
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by MissRaine69(f): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
diamond990:
Pls oh,I just return from north to our family house only to discover my 17 yr cousins is d king pin of girls in our neighborhood. He just finish secondary school nd I'll told me to go and how to repair phones and laptop. Pls do I tell d parents Or keep quite
4 girls a day and you think no one has noticed? What exactly are you planning on telling his parents?
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
4 a day?' Is he preparing for sex Olympics?!
Well. since you seem to be without any, why don't you ask him to share some with you?

1 Like

Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by diamond990(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
For the parents to take him to there shops.the parents go out early in the morning nd return late
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by diamond990(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Na train go jam u there
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Banana fall on him Who him help
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by joseo: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
he is addicted......help him out of it.
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by mgdimagaladima(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Don't mind him na ur ancestors dey follow him...... But tell him not to go near my village girls[color=#000000][/color]
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kingblkthug must be his mentorcheesy

1 Like

Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by Fadiga24(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
lefulefu:
Kingblkthug must be his mentorcheesy

what I wanted to say.
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by samuel3818: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:
Banana fall on him
Who him help

Hi....can I PM you?
Regards
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by princealexndre(m): 1:36am On Sep 04, 2017
joseo:
he is addicted......help him out of it.
he can't be addicted, when u have sec with a girl, ur sex mood turned off till the next day or even for 1week.. It happens to most guys... So how does he do four a day?
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by stacyadams: 3:07am On Sep 04, 2017
some people dey like that...i get friend wey dey get 3 different women or more in a day,,,like every day...the whole neighbour don sabi am as woman wrapper...more lik a curse
princealexndre:
he can't be addicted, when u have sec with a girl, ur sex mood turned off till the next day or even for 1week.. It happens to most guys... So how does he do four a day?
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2017
yea undecided spirit girlfriends don't count
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by gedidiah: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2017
His life..anyway something go teach am lesson...
Re: My Cousins Sleeps With 4 Girls Daily by Next2Bezee(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2017
4 different girls every day? That's dangerous. There's nothing you can tell him that he probably won't already know.

Sex sure is a sweet deal but STD's is a very bitter pill to swallow and it's waiting at the end of the deal.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does She Want To Come Back? / Virgins Only! / Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.