Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments (2260 Views)

Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. / Come Get Me ASAP / Love Triangle: Help Me Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Preciousgirl(f): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Please help ooo

Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Preciousgirl(f): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Please help oooooo[left][/left]
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thermal expansion? lemme try
I'm not a science student tho
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Olabagazy: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
0.0025m
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Preciousgirl(f): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
ceejayx:
Thermal expansion? lemme try
I'm not a science student tho

Aw please help me
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Preciousgirl(f): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Olabagazy:
0.0025m

Which one and please explain the answer
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Aw please help me
lol d pesin I sent it to is offline sad
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Preciousgirl(f): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
ceejayx:

lol d pesin I sent it to is offline sad

PPlease give me your Whatsapp line here
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Darkseid(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Simple shiit.
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
0.25m

I'm sending a detailed explanation in a bit
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
We were asked to calculate the difference in length at T2 temperature.

We were given L1 for both rods but not L2.

L1= 5m

Also, we were given the linear expansivity for the both rods.

Linear expansivity for Aluminium rod is given as 23*10^-6

Linear expansivity for Nickel rod was given as 13*10^-6

Now when dealing with length, we talk about linearity not the area. The area expansivity (B-Beta) given was just to confuse you.

The formula for linear expansivity (alpha) is;

Linear expansivity = Change in length (L2-L1)/L1(T2-T1)

I.e L.E = (L2-L1)/L1(T2-T1)

We have all parameters for all except L2, so we calculate L2

For Aluminum rod.

23*10^-6=(L2-5)/5(70-20)

23*10^-6=(L2-5)/250

23*10^-6 * 250 = L2-5

5.75*10^-3 = L2 - 5

5+5.75*10^-3=L2

L2=5.00575m (For Aluminium Rod)

For Nickel Rod

13*10^-6=(L2-5)/5(70-20)

13*10^-6=(L2-5)/250

13*10^-6 * 250 = L2-5

3.25*10^-3= L2 - 5

5+3.25*10^-3=L2

L2= 5.00325m (For nickel rod)

Now the question says the difference in length of both rods when the temp is at 70

L2 of Aluminium - L2 of Nickel = 5.00575m - 5.00325m

2.5*10^-3 or 0.0025m (Your answer)

PS: (The initial length of both rod was 5m before the temperature increased from 20 to 70, therefore you gotta find the new length first and subtract. Always understand a question first before you solve)

(I'll keep modifying until I'm done writing)

CC: Preciousgirl

2 Likes

Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by chicoMX(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Difference in length for aluminium should be 0.00575m

1 Like

Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by SUPERPACK: 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Preciousgirl:

PPlease give me your Whatsapp line here
register on www.quora.com then ask you question, you will get profession help from experts in physics within a day. thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
chicoMX:
Difference in length for aluminium should be 0.00575m

This is so wrong. The difference in length of the both rods not the difference in length of individual rods.

Not dL of Nickel and dL of Aluminium
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by chicoMX(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

This is so wrong. The difference in length of the both rods not the difference in length of individual rods.

Not dL of Nickel and dL of Aluminium

Okay..
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Preciousgirl(f): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

L1= 5m

Linear expansivity for Aluminium rod is given as 23*10^-4

Linear expansivity for Nickel rod was given as 13*10^-4

TThanks love, waiting earnestly
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Preciousgirl:

TThanks love, waiting earnestly

Can you make out my writings? Or I should go ahead with my initial post?

Lol and my title isn't 'love' but 'Sir'

The pix is from the last to the top

Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Preciousgirl(f): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Lol and my title is 'love' but 'Sir'

Please do the normal writing
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Preciousgirl(f): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Lol and my title isn't 'love' but 'Sir'

The pix is from the last to the top

Also please can I get your Whatsapp number?
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Not too sure

Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Preciousgirl(f): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thanks all I need sure answer please

Can you please drop Whatsapp account so I chat you on Whatsapp
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Olabagazy: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
That is the working

Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

L1= 5m

Linear expansivity for Aluminium rod is given as 23*10^-6

Linear expansivity for Nickel rod was given as 13*10^-6

Now when dealing with length, we talk about linearity not the area. The area expansivity (B-Beta) given was just to confuse you.

The formula for linear expansivity (alpha) is;

Linear expansivity = Change in length (L2-L1)/L1(T2-T1)

I.e L.E = (L2-L1)/L1(T2-T1)

We have all parameters for all except L2, so we calculate L2

For Aluminum rod.

23*10^-6=(L2-5)/5(70-20)

23*10^-6=(L2-5)/250

23*10^-6 * 250 = L2-5

5.75*10^-3 = L2 - 5

5+5.75*10^-3=L2

L2=5.00575m (For Aluminium Rod)

For Nickel Rod

13*10^-6=(L2-5)/5(70-20)

13*10^-6=(L2-5)/250

13*10^-6 * 250 = L2-5

3.25*10^-3= L2 - 5

5+3.25*10^-3=L2

L2= 5.00325m (For nickel rod)

Now the question says the difference in length of both rods when the temp is at 70

L2 of Aluminium - L2 of Nickel = 5.00575m - 5.00325m

2.5*10^-3 or 0.0025m (Your answer)

PS: (The initial length of both rod was 5m before the temperature increased from 20 to 70, therefore you gotta find the new length first and subtract. Always understand a question first before you solve)

Nairaland servers are at it again.

I'm done

If you aren't very much clear, holla at whatsapp.
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Opentokwowledge: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Nairaland servers are at it again.

I'm done
Worked it on black andwhite too but servers shit as usual. Your answer would have been right if your standard form had been right , the linear expansivity values were raised to the powers of negative 6 and the answer concomitantly should be .002575m which approximately equals .0026m

1 Like

Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Worked it on black andwhite too but servers shit as usual. Your answer would have been right if your standard form had been right , the linear expansivity values were raised to the powers of negative 6 and the answer concomitantly should be .002575m which approximately equals .0026m

Wait what!! You don't mean it. I thought I saw 4 ooh.

Hahahaha... Garri no good o
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Opentokwowledge: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

cheesy. Garri is good oh. You just didnt add the right things with it. Nothing better than garrison doused in cold water with honey and milk playing around downed with fresh suya, baba mi wink
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
cheesy. Garri is good oh. You just didnt add the right things with it. Nothing better than garrison doused in cold water with honey and milk playing around downed with fresh suya, baba mi wink

Hahahaha, now you're making my imagination run wild.

...with those combinations you still call it garri?? Suya?? Ha! When there's money, any thing poor in diet could become wholesome

I like your moniker, what course are you studying or studied?
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Opentokwowledge: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

...with those combinations you still call it garri?? Suya?? Ha! When there's money, any thing poor in diet could become wholesome

shocked I've always been a student of society at the University of life oh, but I work with machines and develop new ways of doing things to earn a living. What about you?

1 Like

Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

I Hail Thee Oh Thou Lord Physics...
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Preciousgirl(f): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Hi, I just sent you a Whatsapp message
Re: Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
shocked I've always been a student of society at the University of life oh, but I work with machines and develop new ways of doing things to earn a living. What about you?

University of Life?? You don't say.

Anyways, I'm still a student at a university in Nigeria studying engineering. That's about as much I can say about myself.

I presume I'm conversing with my uncle's mate. I liked how you circumvent my question and gave your own answer to your own question. Hehehehe

So please Sir, answer 'my' question. We're all in the university of life

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed / What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) / What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.