Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked (37712 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Governor?” Rauf Aregbesola Asked The Senate. / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Blackfire(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by ayamprecious: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nigeria my country

Aregbesola

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by jonbellion(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lmao
E pain am cheesy
Nigerians finally doing something right

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by mexxmoney: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Aregbesola is a disappointment. Shameless old fool. Omoluabi my ass!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Osun state does not need "fasting". It needs leadership. Sound and pragmatic leadership. We can say the same about other states in the country too.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by purplekayc(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
God,I love free Internet

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by naijamafioso: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Naija Politicians - using Religion to deceive gullible Nigerians since 1960.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by ehissi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Idiat... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by tall2ce(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
This stupid man is oweing me 12 months allowee

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
he cannot generate revenue.... he cannot lure investors to osun... he cannot pay salaries on time but he can ask people to starve themselves voluntarily for a day? okay...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Murtad(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibkgab001:
I always feel ashamed to tell people I'm from Osun state ... This man has killed all the betterment of my state and some gullible people still believe his lies and kangaroo like type of running govt.
NOBODY CAN KILL ANYBODY ONLY IF THERE TIME IS UP

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by jamace(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
LWKMD grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Very soon APC government will ask Nigerians prayers and fasting, instead making positive policies to reduce high cost of living and prices of goods in the marketplace.

Lazies and corrupt set of politicians in government.

I don't blame them, I blame Nigerians for accepting lies and deception during elections period.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by OgaiOkeyChuKwU(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hahaha!! Your name is Rauf not David... That was Epic!!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by paschal1221: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Naija leaders eeeehnn

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by piice: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

I wish some angry Osun citizens could come visit you tonight.
Which angry osun citizens? Better speak for ur self

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by piice: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Keep calm and watch PDP claim victory tomorrow
What you don't know is that the worst of apc is still preferred in osun to the best of pdp

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by piice: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
What you don't know is that the worst of apc is still preferred in osun to the best of PDP.

I can't say if that name PDP is changed

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
I no fit laugh ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
After the fasting and prayer,
Will he reopen lautech ?
Will he pay salaries ? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by MayorofLagos(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
The respenses to Governor is testimony to Yoruba's high level of civic responsibility and social awareness.

No other region in Nigeria take their non-performing governor to task and demand accountability.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by coptic: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2017
grin

Attah why na.

I like that Rauf, a Muslim is speaking from a biblical perspective.

Imagine if a core northern Muslim governor did that. shocked

They will stone him to death.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by banmee(m): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Maybe i should relocate back to Nigeria. Lol. Just kidding. That will never happen. But if i did, i would take advantage of every Nigerian in Nigeria. It would be too easy. They think like children with no concept of reality. This guy actually thinks the problem of Nigeria is limited to one political party. Smh. It does not matter if it's PDP, APC, SRP, NXT, AUP, UTP, etc, the result will be the same. You know why? Nigerians in Nigeria do not know nor understand their history hence are doomed to repeat mistakes of the past. That and the fact that they are generally bad people. Bad people=bad leaders=bad country. There is no phucking way a good country can from bad people. Fact.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by uvalued(m): 1:51am On Jul 08, 2017
ymee:
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

get a gud idea of work @tekno is assisting
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by IkpuMmadu: 2:33am On Jul 08, 2017
It's Yoruba matter o what's my own

They said APC is the best thing after bread

Ok

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by IkpuMmadu: 2:34am On Jul 08, 2017
Taaa

You people have bunch of mediocres as governors

Compare them with south east and see performance
MayorofLagos:
The respenses to Governor is testimony to Yoruba's high level of civic responsibility and social awareness.

No other region in Nigeria take their non-performing governor to task and demand accountability.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by juman(m): 3:13am On Jul 08, 2017
What a failed governor.

Osun people already in fasting for years because aregbe failed to pay their salaries.

Those apc are disgrace to good governance.
They are just noise makers and extremely useless individuals.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by okechuks22: 3:20am On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
keep on decieving ur self as if there is different between the 2 party

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by ashawopikin(m): 3:32am On Jul 08, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Indeed! We need it Mr Gov., good works continues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja / 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari / Nigeria Army Undergoes Drone Training (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.