Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked (37713 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Governor?” Rauf Aregbesola Asked The Senate. / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by undefeateds: 3:35am On Jul 08, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Indeed! We need it Mr Gov., good works continues
I wonder ow ur brain look like

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by undefeateds: 3:39am On Jul 08, 2017
piice:

What you don't know is that the worst of apc is still preferred in osun to the best of PDP.

I can't say if that name PDP is changed
It will never be better for person who turn ur brain to dis

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by yongg: 3:58am On Jul 08, 2017
FKO81:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

lol
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Reference(m): 4:16am On Jul 08, 2017
banmee:

Maybe i should relocate back to Nigeria. Lol. Just kidding. That will never happen. But if i did, i would take advantage of every Nigerian in Nigeria. It would be too easy. They think like children with no concept of reality. This guy actually thinks the problem of Nigeria is limited to one political party. Smh. It does not matter if it's PDP, APC, SRP, NXT, AUP, UTP, etc, the result will be the same. You know why? Nigerians in Nigeria do not know nor understand their history hence are doomed to repeat mistakes of the past. That and the fact that they are generally bad people. Bad people=bad leaders=bad country. There is no phucking way a good country can from bad people. Fact.

Tell them. They want lemonade out of apples and keep on wondering why they constantly get cider. The path to development is almost always the exact opposite of the thought process of the average Nigerian. And the sorry country is the amalgamation of such thoughts. Most people here should check their personal diaries as to what they thought this individual and this goverment would become just a few years ago. If they ran their lives that way could their personal experiences be much better.

I mean would they have married a woman, studied a university course or made a business investment the way they 'massively' voted this man in, with all conviction based solely on sentiment that he was recommended by someone. Will you throw in your lot without asking questions....

Rauf did not put a gun to their heads. They chose him....twice.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Keep calm and watch PDP claim victory tomorrow
apc/pdp same old greedy crooks.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Gbemiie: 4:58am On Jul 08, 2017
hahaha
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Bimpe29: 5:47am On Jul 08, 2017
And the biblical character didn't owe salary. Gaskiya, Ododo oro, true talk.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by folly22(f): 6:07am On Jul 08, 2017
piice:

What you don't know is that the worst of apc is still preferred in osun to the best of pdp
Says who. We always enjoy pdp government. Apc has always being a disaster in osun even from the time of Bisi Akande AD party that is now in APC. The man sacked almost 50% of the workers. Its PDP government of governor Oyinlola that called back to service. So my friend, say what you know about. Just that this people are good at rigging, without this they can't win
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by kense88: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2017
banmee:

Maybe i should relocate back to Nigeria. Lol. Just kidding. That will never happen. But if i did, i would take advantage of every Nigerian in Nigeria. It would be too easy. They think like children with no concept of reality. This guy actually thinks the problem of Nigeria is limited to one political party. Smh. It does not matter if it's PDP, APC, SRP, NXT, AUP, UTP, etc, the result will be the same. You know why? Nigerians in Nigeria do not know nor understand their history hence are doomed to repeat mistakes of the past. That and the fact that they are generally bad people. Bad people=bad leaders=bad country. There is no phucking way a good country can from bad people. Fact.
You are sooo correct . Just like my brothers clamouring for biafra. Biafra will not be better than Nigeria, if we get biafra. Our brothers, just like any other tribe in Nigeria participate actively in all sort of evil that has dragged this country backward.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Collyno82(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2017
@Adebayo;
tears flow from my eyes whenever I remember that APC we laboured to put in govt stagnant my daughter in LAUTECH for 2yrs.
So touching, a cry of a frustrated father to a deprived daughter.
where is my love Pidgin2?
Let her come n defend this one ooh. her food don't done

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by ajebuter(f): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2017
MayorofLagos:
The respenses to Governor is testimony to Yoruba's high level of civic responsibility and social awareness.

No other region in Nigeria take their non-performing governor to task and demand accountability.
That's how we roll in Omoluabi region.

Since they hide from us, we tell them okodoro oro on social media.
Proudly omoluabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by 989900: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2017
GuruOmania is my man -- he got it right.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by piice: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2017
folly22:
Says who. We always enjoy pdp government. Apc has always being a disaster in osun even from the time of Bisi Akande AD party that is now in APC. The man sacked almost 50% of the workers. Its PDP government of governor Oyinlola that called back to service. So my friend, say what you know about. Just that this people are good at rigging, without this they can't win
I would have supported ur claim if only Aregbe being Akande's ally had not won governorship elections in the state back to back.

If truly they are good at rigging than the pdp, Oyinlola would have become a two-term serving governor in the state.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Nwakaumu(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2017
ajebuter:

That's how we roll in Omoluabi region.

Since they hide from us, we tell them okodoro oro on social media.
Proudly omoluabi
You cowards roll behind keybords after voting a fridge repairer that has only idp camps in oshogbo as his achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by piice: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2017
undefeateds:

Anyway, I will not insult you because ur comment has shown the kind of home you come from.

Charity begins at home.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by folly22(f): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2017
piice:

I would have supported ur claim if only Aregbe being Akande's ally had not won governorship elections in the state back to back.

If truly they are good at rigging than the pdp, Oyinlola would have become a two-term serving governor in state.
Do u think they won it by voting? And beside, people don wise up. God will pass them this time
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by MrSly(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2017
Emperorone:
Lol @attah.... Your name is Rauf, not David. Pls fainting crew
can I join ur fainting? grin
That was really epic.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by piice: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2017
undefeateds:

Anyway I will not insult you because ur comment has just shown the kind of you come come from.

Charity begins at home
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by ehissi(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Murtad:

NOBODY CAN KILL ANYBODY ONLY IF THERE TIME IS UP

Na this kin talk make M.K.O Abiola dry drink tea up and down........ undecided
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by UncleJudax(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Desyner:
So after leaving the state in a huge debt, IGR hasn't improve and he wants people to fast so that the price of oil can bounce back to 100usd/barrel. This man is a grade-A clown, he must think our brain is powered by PHCN.
To be honest, PHcN de power most Nigerians brain.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Sonoyom(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Mad Afonja!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2017
ymee:
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
you have all these skills and you're still looking for a job.
I just dey look you
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by banmee(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2017
Reference:

Tell them. They want lemonade out of apples and keep on wondering why they constantly get cider. The path to development is almost always the exact opposite of the thought process of the average Nigerian. And the sorry country is the amalgamation of such thoughts. Most people here should check their personal diaries as to what they thought this individual and this goverment would become just a few years ago. If they ran their lives that way could their personal experiences be much better.

I mean would they have married a woman, studied a university course or made a business investment the way they 'massively' voted this man in, with all conviction based solely on sentiment that he was recommended by someone. Will you throw in your lot without asking questions....

Rauf did not put a gun to their heads. They chose him....twice.

WTF? Twice? I did not know that. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by 2winsboi(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2017
Ok

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by piice: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2017
folly22:
Do u think they won it by voting? And beside, people don wise up. God will pass them this time
Not by voting ke,
He defeated the pdp back to back even when the Almighty federal power was in their possession.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by ajebuter(f): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Nwakaumu:
You cowards roll behind keybords after voting a fridge repairer that has only idp camps in oshogbo as his achievement.

Done ranting and spewing ethnic hatred and bigotry?

Happy now?

Thanks...you've been noticed ..

Cheers..
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Jaqenhghar: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2017
banmee:

WTF? Twice? I did not know that. Smh.
Makes you wonder.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by FinallyFamous: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2017
banmee:

what is this one saying
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by banmee(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
FinallyFamous:
what is this one saying

You guys see my point? And they wonder why their lives are no better than that of dogs. They can never and will never understand. Smh.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by banmee(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Makes you wonder.

The tin fear me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja / 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari / Nigeria Army Undergoes Drone Training (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.