Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) (45242 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by MrDojo(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Agumbaa:
Video shows mammoth crowd welcome Overall leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Anambra on Friday.

This event which held at Learning Field Omagba Phase 2, Onitsha had an innumerable number of Biafrans who chanted different songs, to support their Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and also to pass a message that "No Election" will be held in Anambra state.

Watch Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bogs-aMfBZY

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/biafra-mammoth-crowd-welcome-nnamdi-kanu-anambra/

Happy Viewing!!!

I watched this video and I had chills all over my body.... I don't know how Mazi kanu is doing it.... but I pray he get his dream country at the end.....

I hated this man before for his hate speeches, but I cannot deny yhe fact that he may bring about a revolution never seen before in Nigeria.

Wow see crowd.... and nobody is sharing N1000 for attendance

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by nopains: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
TBVH , CAN YOU JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE gathering , CANT YOU SEE IT JUST YOUTHS AND MARKET WOMAN AND CHILDREN, WHICH SENSIBLE IGBO WILL WANT NIGERIA TO BE DIVIDED WHEN THEY KNOW THE PROBLEM IS FROM THE CORRUPT IGBO MINISTERS DURING JONATHAN TIME.

u just sounded so stale. it is historical that revolution is always a viable weapon in the hand of the masses against the statue quo maintained by the elites thats why it is called mass revolution. british house of common today was a product of mass revolution which led the killing of her king. there are uncountable cases of mass revolutions in history, you need to read up to keep yourself abreast of socio-political dynamism.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by osuofia2(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Those ipob brainless rubbish must stop.... What nonsense..... why making this idiot call KAluso important.... Ewu gboko like him..... For ur information I am from Enugu state ...so motherfuckr should quote me
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nature8(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Igboesika:
Hmmm, see crowd .ooo

Btw, I thought Anambrarains rejected Ipob, did Nnamdi Kanu all rent crowd like Okorocha did ?.

May God help afonjas.

Nnamdi Kanu is the only man who exchanged all his bail conditions with Buhari. That's karma for u.

You refused to compromise despite all they offered you behind closed doors to drop your agitation.
Ride on sir, may God strengthen you more and more until we get to the promise land.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless his own people(children of God)
God punish children of lucifer that are against us( they know themselves)

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Reference(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
TBVH , CAN YOU JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE gathering , CANT YOU SEE IT JUST YOUTHS AND MARKET WOMAN AND CHILDREN, WHICH SENSIBLE IGBO WILL WANT NIGERIA TO BE DIVIDED WHEN THEY KNOW THE PROBLEM IS FROM THE CORRUPT IGBO MINISTERS DURING JONATHAN TIME.

And what problem is that...
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Ulomoney(f): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
BlackBlue:

I expect to see more IPOD dullards calling "afonja" just to gain more views and likes.

I wonder how the Biafran would have been this popular amongst illiterates without a common hatred for the Yoruba man who simply doesn't give a Bleep about Ibos and their Northern masters.

So when you get your Biafra and there's no more Yoruba, what will uphold your unity? Once Yoruba is gone, will you be shouting "Flat head amambra", "Drug dealing Imolites" etc?

Na una sabi.

Beef!
The Yoruba man has never given a bleep about anybody. Not even their own immediate family. It has always been dog eat dog; competition in everything, and I mean everything. They are the most selfish people (as a group, not individually) in the world. Even KKK beta pass dem.
Lesson of all ages: never trust a Yoruba man (afonga); they will betray you.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Ulomoney(f): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
BlackBlue:

I expect to see more IPOD dullards calling "afonja" just to gain more views and likes.

I wonder how the Biafran would have been this popular amongst illiterates without a common hatred for the Yoruba man who simply doesn't give a Bleep about Ibos and their Northern masters.

So when you get your Biafra and there's no more Yoruba, what will uphold your unity? Once Yoruba is gone, will you be shouting "Flat head amambra", "Drug dealing Imolites" etc?

Na una sabi.

Beef!
The Yoruba man has never given a bleep about anybody. Not even their own immediate family. It has always been dog eat dog; competition in everything, and I mean everything. They are the most selfish people (as a group, not individually) in the world. Even KKK beta pass dem.
Lesson of all ages: never trust an afonga; they will betray you.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by bilazego(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Waiting for you and Nnamdi kanu to go in first, meanwhile what are you guys saying about October 1st ultimatum?

1st October is the icing on the sugar. favours bulkanization of Nigeria.
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by bilazego(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
English,RIP. Normal IPOB miscreants with half education.

At least you got the message.
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Anyone who disagrees with your idea of Biafra is afonja, why is it that you guys masturbate on that word so much? Old road Nkpor and you
when did nkpor become onitsha..when I say that the hydraulic you eat is a poison to your brain...you start crying fowl. .afonja nkpor is not onitsha it is idemili

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by modsfucker: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wake me up when Kanu gives directive to all flat heads living in other parts of the country to pack and go back home.... Meanwhile, the ultimatum still stands....
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by IJOBA2: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kingsley1000:
no election in igboland
shocked BIA NWA ISIONYE OBUZIKWA GI NA EKWU IHE Ashocked
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by adadike281(f): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
But as for election holding..it is a done deal. Kanu is too small to tamper with the election in Anambra. It is a calibre like Ojukwu that has such weight to make such orders in the entire Igbo land.

#AnambraElectionMustHold
and I am voting. saynotostateofemergency in Anambra state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by donmeks123(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oha MA di ke one 1 of Igbo land, may ur dreams come true.e seeeeiiio.]
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by galaxy2020(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmmmm.... I don't think elections will hold in Anambra, even if it does, there will be VERY low turnout and to the advantage of APGA
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Trolls and paid agents of politicians ?,Typical ..in the a time when we should be taking advantage of technology and harnessing our potentials we all decide to jump into the cesspits and revert to base animal instincts.Their must be a better way to address this issue in nairaland forget about in the real world.I wish your what you wish yourselves ,I hope it is worth it when your all get to your alleged destination.Real Shame .both sides of the debate.Best Wishes.Peace

Thought I was having an intellectual discuss with a mature mind but your insults on your posts show you are a child. Bye[/quote]
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
He might be dead or in jail before the election, what's his plan for October 1st ultimatum
u are our enemy so why do u want 2 know owr plan mak dat day reach 1st u wil know
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
He might be dead or in jail before the election, what's his plan for October 1st ultimatum
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
hahahahaha Afonjas will be shivering to the spin right now .... this is moving... any Ediot calling this a bluff should reason with his common sense, I wonders how looters will take all this people grin ... when we have quota system leaders the out come will be hilarious ... abeg where is our 93years coma induced Fulani vegetable

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
IS IT THAT SAI BABA IS THE ONE IMPLEMENTING NNAMDI KANU'S BAIL CONDITIONS? .....
All the conditions Federal government gave to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu before he was released from prison is now being obeyed by President muhammadu Buhari himself , and not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

1.Don't be in the midst of 10 people, Buhari in London he is not even in the midst of up to 5 people there.

2.Don't speak to any media or journalist.. Buhari doesn't grant interviews again,he only speaks through voice note .

3.You will pay 100 million as bail bond. Only God knows how much Buhari is paying in London as hospital bills and for jet parking at the moment.

4.He should bring a serving senator as one of his bail condition. even all his cabals are not able to bail him right now. It is only The Almighty God that Has the supreme power.

LIFE REALLY FUNNY OOO grin
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
IJOBA2:
shocked BIA NWA ISIONYE OBUZIKWA GI NA EKWU IHE Ashocked
BIKO ONYEKA IBU?..
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ripbubu: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kingsley1000:
MANY AFONJAS LIKE Yyeske ARE NOW REGISTERING WITH IGBO MONICA JUST TO RIDICULE BIAFRA
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
It has happened before and can happen again since we don't have the secession, referendum clause in the constitution
so what u av in ur constitution is killin of unarmed protesters chai so constitution
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Ikology(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
By the time security forces kill some hundreds now, they'd cry genocide and blame Obiano. Most are actually migrants from other Igbo speaking states

You do not have to resort to divisions to make your point. We all know Biafra hot beds are in Aba and Onitsha. Most IPOB members comes from all the Igbo speaking areas, Anambra State inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by IJOBA2: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kingsley1000:
BIKO ONYEKA IBU?..
NWA AFO AKIYI
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Built2last: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sagay212:

it will not quadruple nada. If he is killed, he will be buried and forgotten in few months time. Another idiot like him will rise up and be silenced. Those who wish to start the trouble will be wasted.

Delusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Opeakins(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
An hero will always b a hero

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Splashme: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
CutieGuy:
My home state.
Keep it up brothers
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ripbubu: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sagay212:

it will not quadruple nada. If he is killed, he will be buried and forgotten in few months time. Another idiot like him will rise up and be silenced. Those who wish to start the trouble will be wasted.
the same way your father was wasted
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ripbubu: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
selfmadeboss:
boko haram, where are you. this is when we need you the most. why not send 5 suicide bombers to expel these idiots
fool Boko Haram want what we want to have separate country
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ripbubu: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Reference:

What is your problem with people gathering to vent solidarity. I simply cannot understand why you people cannot stand opposing ideologies and self expression. What good are you giving them that they have rejected to make you so angry. Abegi.

People are gathered to be inspired and here you are shouting kill, kill. What kind of people are you. Always agitating for blood. Oya, enter their minds and disabuse it. My friend you are swimming up a river. Your strength will soon fail you. You are on the wrong side of history.
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ripbubu: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
MrDojo:

I watched this video and I had chills all over my body.... I don't know how Mazi kanu is doing it.... but I pray he get his dream country at the end.....

I hated this man before for his hate speeches, but I cannot deny yhe fact that he may bring about a revolution never seen before in Nigeria.

Wow see crowd.... and nobody is sharing N1000 for attendance

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
one million dollars can not buy my childrens freedom from this useless Nigerian zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' / Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.