Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos (17995 Views)

Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre / Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion / Nigerian Cancer Survivor Shares Her Story, After Welcoming A Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by philo04(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
godsluvee:
May God forgive you for the nonsense you just spewed. Onye nzuzu di ka opioro mango
lol.....I love you too
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by makinson2865: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
philo04:
what is beautiful about it? pls go and hid
ogbomoso weed is dangerous to Ur brain .it makes you comment using anus instead of mouth . bad boy with no human feelings
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by mayorchelsea(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
people dey try ooo ,
see as burnt person just slay
Lol@see as burnt person play
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by awesomesossy(f): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
philo04:
for kondom
Oga Philo...U de confuse me o undecided
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by philo04(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
awesomesossy:

Oga Philo...U de confuse me o undecided
no mind me jare....nah joke I deh no confuse u hear?
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
okay.
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by philo04(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
makinson2865:
ogbomoso weed is dangerous to Ur brain .it makes you comment using anus instead of mouth . bad boy with no human feelings

never smoked weed.....may be I will try one with you bro.......

Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by philo04(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Vision2045:

Everything about her is beautiful...That's a lady that has so much strength and full of hope because she has seen life and experience near death...

but then what is beautiful about you that has no brain but just an empty skull call head? obviously nothing, of what essence is a skull if the brain that is meant to power it is not being used.
my broda why you com carry person problem for head like crayfish no be wetin you want I want? ATTENTION
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by girlhaley(f): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:

my dear others might not tell you the truth but I will
you are ugly
and your ugliness is the disgusting kind of ugly
they might lie to you but I won't. the only thing that can save you is if you actually light yourself once more and end your life
I mean for crying out loud you look like a puppy... just look at her nose and the black dot there... puppy chicka

Saying that to your fellow lady cuz of some burns ?

Your brain is using tiger battery

Get a life girl!

Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by manuel80(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
O boy see nature given tattoo

Thank God she survived tho
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:

you are ugly
they might lie to you but I won't. the only thing that can save you is if you actually light yourself once more and end your life
I mean for crying out loud you look like a puppy... just look at her nose and the black dot there... puppy chicka
Look at this pathetic low life pig.. Its so obvious you were born ugly and that is the main reason you are so pained that even with her burns, she is still beautiful. Get a life idiot. undecided undecided. Anuofia di ka isikota ebu

Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by awesomesossy(f): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
philo04:
no mind me jare....nah joke I deh no confuse u hear?
Okay grin
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chartey:

Love your honesty but if fire burns you, you'll have more than goosebumps.

Yes, but I pray it won't happen
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by philo04(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
awesomesossy:

Okay grin
abegi I want to pm you accept my offering and sacrifice I wan know you wella if possible .........
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by awesomesossy(f): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
philo04:
abegi I want to pm you accept my offering and sacrifice I wan know you wella if possible .........
I ll think abbarit tongue
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by franchizy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is really an eye sore, please we dont want this one to cross the SE borders.

Let her remain in the SE
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by friyina1(f): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
philo04:
Some people can just be heartless sha forgetting that it could happen to anyone
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sisterly love cool
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by Dubem85: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Still beautiful
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by shorlla(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good surgeon will make it look better
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by laeffizy(f): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wow, when did Nairaland get filled up with kids who lack empathy? The comments here are disheartening.... Jeeeez. I love that she loves herself, and is bold and confident. God continue to keep her safe.

Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by Whytdot(f): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Idiot
Evaberry:

you are ugly
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thank God for her live.
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by patola080(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
philo04:
am very sorry to say dis to u u re mad and foolish to say dis , how I pray u re d one
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by philo04(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
awesomesossy:
I ll think abbarit tongue
think about gini bikonu jor da mi Lola nah
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
godsluvee:
Look at this pathetic low life pig.. Its so obvious you were born ugly and that is the main reason you are so pained that even with her burns, she is still beautiful. Get a life idiot. undecided undecided. Anuofia di ka isikota ebu

***chai***
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by objayjay: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:

you are ugly
as u dey so..oloribu omo niyen..worwor something..
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by qiang(f): 12:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Bold and beautiful
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by ijemz(f): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58257560] shocked

She is lucky the burns didn't affect her mouth.

That's the most important part of a woman's anatomy these days due it's multiple functions.

hmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by ijemz(f): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2017
philo04:

I pity you.
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by awesomesossy(f): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
philo04:
think about gini bikonu jor da mi Lola nah
I have replied u already na
Re: Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares Beautiful Photos by philo04(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
awesomesossy:
I have replied u already na
Jesus??make I go check

Huge Refuse Dump Behind LUTH (Photos) / 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe / Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC