Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? (25404 Views)

Wives And Submission To Their Husband / Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by austyn0(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2017
zinny377:

I am one of them grin my boo is a good cook...all d more reason I can't trade him for anything in d world.
Nice one.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by freshinko: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2017
I cook virtually all the food i eat in my house. I cook very well, my guys do come over some weekends to enjoy my delicacies, because they know that I don't joke with tasty foods grin. NOTE..i do all these because I'm still a bachelor. Once I marry, i will vacate the kitchen except in a very tight situation.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by austyn0(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2017
annyberry:
i do oooo,i so love guys dat can cook
You are so gonna love me thengrin
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by austyn0(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2017
misano:

Too much of movies. The thing is now worrying U. Continue...
The fact that your parents and mine were delivered when the world has not evolved to the stage it is today and doesn't engage in romantic acts doesn't mean my write-up can only be seen in movies, this is 21st century man, those movies can be damn real.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by misano(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
if he is my condition no for b like diz na

LoL, U funny...
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by misano(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2017
austyn0:
The fact that your parents and mine were delivered when the world has not evolved to the stage it is today and doesn't engage in romantic acts doesn't mean my write-up can only be seen in movies, this is 21st century man, those movies can be damn real.

As real as buying flowers for a Nigerian girl on Valentine's Day.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by mecussey(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Sometime ago, a female friend visited. But when I needed to eat something, I didnt ask her to help me prepare it. I just went straight, prepared it and ate. I can cook very well. But guess what?

She refused to eat. All my pleas for her to eat fell on deaf ears!!

According to her, her reasons for not eating was, one, I should have asked her to cook the thing instead of me doing it.

Secondly, she said she doesnt eat food prepared by a man.

So I just want to find out if women generally love men who can cook very well.

She suspect say u put am weed...wise woman.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by fynex(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
lol I will eat nau. This is a diff. case. It's just that I dnt like it when men enter the kitchen frequently

OK....
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
mecussey:

She suspect say u put am weed...wise woman.
But I don't do weed na
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by annyberry: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
austyn0:
You are so gonna love me thengrin
sure......I Dnt c a guy cooking has a competition but has a helper.

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Sometime ago, a female friend visited. But when I needed to eat something, I didnt ask her to help me prepare it. I just went straight, prepared it and ate. I can cook very well. But guess what?

She refused to eat. All my pleas for her to eat fell on deaf ears!!

According to her, her reasons for not eating was, one, I should have asked her to cook the thing instead of me doing it.

Secondly, she said she doesnt eat food prepared by a man.

So I just want to find out if women generally love men who can cook very well.

Run from that winch!

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Oga you are watching too many movies grin

Who tell you women don't love men who cook? Your bad experience na im don watch/live too many real life bad movies. Get small sense!

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

Who tell you women don't love men who cook? Your bad experience na im don watch/live too many real life bad movies. Get small sense!
Are you woman? Tell me your experience
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by cutedidah(f): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
I so love guys that can cook..infact it is a plus when he comes toasting.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
cutedidah:
I so love guys that can cook..infact it is a plus when he comes toasting.
Since I can cook, maybe we can start from there tongue
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by mecussey(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
But I don't do weed na
Precaution is better
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by bukatyne(f): 1:22am On Jul 10, 2017
darlenese:
my hubby is a good cook. but he stopped cooking after marriage

he play me Wayo
now he only cooks when I'm sick or pregnant, and he won't even let me rest with questions like :
should I add the meat now?
should I allow it simmer a little?
he will even carry spoon from kitchen to the bedroom and ask me to have a taste of its OK.

I keep asking myself where is my supper cook boyfriend turned husband

@bold: Lol!

My husband has also 'lost' his culinary skills.

@Topic: wanted such before marriage; now doesn't matter so much as far as he can heat up soup and make Eba /rice.

I more of value cooking at my own convenience.

Everyday cooking with my schedule will be the death of me.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nickizoe:
Oh no.., i wouldn't.. he shouldn't even no how to cook noodle's...

Am still trying to escape my brothers with their bad mouth and it will now be hubby.. . grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lefulefu plzz i hopeyou can't cook shocked sad
ehn but i can cook na.u know i be bachelor so i must know how to cook or else na mama put tinzs i go come dey do and u know i no sabi chop outsidecheesy.but u can cook some of dose igbo food for me.e don tey wey i dey hear of dat igbo delicacy called abacha.u can cook dat for me na.i want to taste itwink.

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
grin
It's a lie, I must ask question.

Why don't you like going to the market

Because of your mood, guess u know the answer. cheesy
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2017
zinny377:

I am one of them grin my boo is a good cook...all d more reason I can't trade him for anything in d world.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? / "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.