Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? (25392 Views)

Wives And Submission To Their Husband / Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by mydeporch(f): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
Sometime ago, a female friend visited. But when I needed to eat something, I didnt ask her to help me prepare it. I just went straight, prepared it and ate. I can cook very well. But guess what?

She refused to eat. All my pleas for her to eat fell on deaf ears!!

According to her, her reasons for not eating was, one, I should have asked her to cook the thing instead of me doing it.

Secondly, she said she doesnt eat food prepared by a man.

So I just want to find out if women generally love men who can cook very well.
My quick comment b4 i contibue reading others comments.

One of the reason why i love my husband. He was even telling me ystdy on phone how sweet the veg soup he prepared was. I miss that a lot. My husband is a great cook. I kearnt a lot fron him wen we first met.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
pterson:
I'm talking about the flexibility of the female mind. Don't you get it?
No, I don't. I have not minced words in stating my opinion on the cooking issue. Why did you call me unstable? It's offensive.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by chuxxxx007: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
nursennenny:
I adore guys that can cook wink
You won't regret meeting me �

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by annyberry: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
austyn0:
It differs, I know of ladies that adores guys that can cook.
i do oooo,i so love guys dat can cook
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by pterson(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Deseo:

No, I don't. I have not minced words in stating my opinion on the cooking issue. Why did you call me unstable? It's offensive.
Apologies. I'm just trying to relate you to Hydrogen.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Phlakes(f): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
That's one of the things I love in him, just that sometimes he brags that he cooks better than I do
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by YelloweWest: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
Oga you are watching too many movies grin
There's romance in real life too

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
pterson:
Apologies. I'm just trying to relate you to Hydrogen.

It's unwarranted, you can use it on ladies who have given you a good reason to.
Thank you.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by somehow: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Which is true and you know it.

Caught you.
Phlakes:
That's one of the things I love in him, just that sometimes he brags that he cooks better than I do
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by mylove4God(f): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
I like guys that can cook but it comes with small wahala, because they know when the salt is much or not enough,when oil is fresh or not and so many other unnecessary things.

2 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by pterson(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Deseo:

It's unwarranted, you can use it on ladies who have given you a good reason to.
Thank you.
Daseo, don't take it personal. I said I'm sorry. That's a joke gone wrong.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by zinny377(f): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
austyn0:
It differs, I know of ladies that adores guys that can cook.

I am one of them grin my boo is a good cook...all d more reason I can't trade him for anything in d world.

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
pterson:
Daseo, don't take it personal. I said I'm sorry. That's a joke gone wrong.

It's alright dear.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by pterson(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Deseo:

It's alright dear.
Thanks for hearing me out.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yes ooo! I love it
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Well, I did the cake for ex and chow for myself n a babe grin

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Shammak(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
najaka:
Yes ooo! I love it
What?
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by fynex(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
I dnt knw o! grin

I just dnt like it
when you're some months gone and you can't really do some normal stuff you do,and you need a nice meal....outta love and care hubby makes a nice meal for you!

YOU NO GO CHOP AM?
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Princetemmy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
sisisioge:
I love guys that can manage something edible, not guru cooks. This is because I am an unusual good cookgrin...sometimes my culinary prowess is second to none, other times na makeweshanogohungry tinz. I don't want the guy to have the Ibanyoufromthekitchen prowess pls grin
Lolzzz... A guy cannot ban you from the kitchen. He can only assist you and probably surprise you when you least expected with the cooking.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Phlakes(f): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
somehow:
Which is true and you know it.

Caught you.
that's not true
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by prettyrose: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Before I Like Men That Cook, But Now No, Because Men That Don't Know How To Cook Are Appreciative When You Cook, But Men That Can Cook Will Always Complain, Proud(no Woman Can Do Shakara For Me) , And The Tend To Control Even The Kitchen, So For Me No I Don't Like Men That Cooks.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Oluwainnie(f): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
YES!! Matter of fact If there's another word for love i would use that..
Destined2win:
Sometime ago, a female friend visited. But when I needed to eat something, I didnt ask her to help me prepare it. I just went straight, prepared it and ate. I can cook very well. But guess what?

According to her, her reasons for not eating was, one, I should have asked her to cook the thing instead of me doing it.

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nofuckgiven: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
I love men who cook as I have only dated such. They are always romantic,hardworking and caring. I really miss my boo. Donno if I should call him ex or not. I miss you Tito. embarassed embarassed Let me know if you can see this. Its been three months now and you haven't still called me. Is USA that far? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by misano(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Are U a slave? Don't cook for her please. Tomorrow she will start to insult you. Let me even start the insult sef. U be MUMU.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nifeola: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
I love it wen my man can cook cox some situation warrant it, am d type dat hate to eat outside my home and @ a time wen I was down with malaria, my guy cooked dat nite and it was cool

#Lalemi#is#a#bae#
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by mydeporch(f): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
grin
It's a lie, I must ask question.

Why don't you like going to the market
Person said no question nd u still dey ask. Anyways u didnt put question mark abi. U really making me grin grin
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by misano(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
austyn0:
I'm not a woman so I cannot come to a conclusion, buh based on my view abou life as a grown-up, some ladies find it romantic holding, embracing or tickling the husband while he does the cooking whenever he has got the chance, it is a wonderful experience.

Too much of movies. The thing is now worrying U. Continue...
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by misano(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
Oga you are watching too many movies grin

Don't mind that guy. He wan form Hollywood. E go kill esef by esef.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Sike(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
It's cool for a guy to know how to cook though
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by misano(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
thats not wat d op asked. I think av answered d op.

If he doesn't eat no biggie! I will chop my food slowly nd make sure I keep smacking my lips, nd also tease him with the chicken tongue

But if a guy should cook for me, I wnt reject it. I will eat nd praise him too.

LAI MOHAMMED MOST BE YOUR FATHER. D lie is giving cough...
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:

why do y'all meet all this girls with twisted beliefs and practices?
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by VickyRotex(f): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin ;Dit isn't that bad o.
cheesy cheesy I know. Pulling your legs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? / "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.