Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,072 members, 7,859,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. (7173 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
lereinter:

very very weak man

I bet to disagree, Sir!
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
2sexynet:

Dude, the fact that a girl is all nice during friendship doesn't mean she will do same when you date her. Some girls are just good as friends. If you try to date her, you will get the opposite.

True true bro
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
mctowel01:

Bro... you ve got to man up. I always tell guys to completely define the basis if their friendships with girls. Being just friends with a girl is just abnormal. There should be a basis, like wotk, school.. family, etc. There is a saying that .. no one keeps a chicken for a pet.. one day, one day, he will surely eat it..

Hmm that's #Word bro. Thanks.

I appreciate everyone's rich insight but as much as I'd like to admit her wrongs, I'm a little bit surprised everybody is outrightly condemning her without probing further to know the extent or nature of our closeness. I agree the babe no try but what if there were underlying factors? Just thinking out loud though cos it's a means of enlightenment
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Dandiaz72(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nwabundo38:
How are u sure she is seeing another guy.. I don't know why u guys always think this way
Can't u see, she is taking the guy 4 granted, and why is that. my dear, that's often the case
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by lereinter(m): 5:44am On Jul 10, 2017
0079jaBond:
I bet to disagree, Sir!
pls listen to this song
nothing on you by bruno mars
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Angy55(f): 6:39am On Jul 10, 2017
VargasVee:
Lol. Just imagine how a girl's playing ball with your feelings.

It's obvs she doesn't give a rat's arse bout you. Do sth meaningful with your life. Truss me tomorrow when you make it, she'll come pleading. they all do.

She is using him for option B if not C self. I'm a lady, I know how it goes. hehehehe
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by VargasVee(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Angy55:

She is using him for option B if not C self. I'm a lady, I know how it goes. hehehehe

Because you lots enjoy playing games tongue
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Angy55(f): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2017
VargasVee:

Because you lots enjoy playing games tongue
Smiles.... sorry I don't play games.
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by ClayT(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2017
0079jaBond:

@ bolded is of concern to me and I quite agree with you also. Maybe confrontation would heal me
yeah It would...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wtf? Whose Brother And Sister Are These? 2 Adults Share There Sex Photos (photo) / I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.