Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. (7158 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by gabi101(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
OP i think you exposed your weak point to her by expressing you love for her,you should have kept her guessing with your actions...anyways my advice her is to ignore the girl completely(let her get a taste of her own coffee),make more female friends too and if you come across her, act like everything is cool(ordinary friend) and go your way smiley
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Dandiaz72(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
gabi101:
OP i think you exposed your weak point to her by expressing you love for her,you should have kept her guessing with your actions...anyways my advice her is to ignore the girl completely(let her get a taste of her own coffee),make more female friends too and if you come across her, act like everything is cool(ordinary friend) and go your way smiley
Exactly... the op made his feelings to obvious to her
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by OLAJADON: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
0079jaBond:
I've a female friend whom I once expressed my love for but we didn't enter into a relationship because neither of us was ready to commit to it at that time. We met in school and we've had some ups and downs in the past.

There's this attitude of hers that bothers me and I had made up my mind to let go of her. Sometimes, she seems all nice and good but all of a sudden, she begins to act differently. I've experienced this in our face-to-face conversations and online chats (which is the most annoying). Could it be personality disorder, mood swing, dishonesty or friendzoning tactics on her part? Or is it me overreacting? Or there's something wrong with me in some way that turns her off?

Whatever be the case anyway, I already decided from December last year to FINALLY erase her. Take note of the word 'finally' because similar decisions were made once or twice before, only for her to return and it seemed good until shit happened again. There was a time she appeared to have taken such stance also and I broke it off and then we went back to point zero. Well, it's not as if I'm hating her or kicking her out of my life; I simply don't want any emotional/psychological torture caused by her attitude. Until she comes clean and straight before we can be good.

So last December was the last straw as earlier said. She never returned any of my calls; I chat her up and complained, only to get an unconvincing excuse. It appeared I was being too "pushy" and I concluded it has got to be the time to back off completely. I couldn't afford to start the new year with old, unimproving, discomforting and insincere friendships/relationships. Though I'd still be her friend but I'd drastically reduce the ties, maintain my composure much better and get involved with other things.

Now she's back. She jokingly asked why we weren't close as before and apologised if she did any wrong. This is the usual drill, so I smiled and made her realise I had moved on. We got chatty for a bit till she ignored me and I've not heard a word from her since then. This is pissing me off and I can't take it anymore which is why I'm humbly seeking your help.

Should I:
a) Talk to her and let her realise the hurting attitude? But wouldn't that make me look somehow?
b) Forget about her and if at anytime she beeps me, I should ignore her too? Or
c) ..... (please help me fill it)

Thank you...
she is confused, confused girls are indecisive, indecisive girls don't know what they want, girls that don't know what they want can easily change their words or mind anytime or for anything.
so the choice is yours, do you want to stay with that kind of person?
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by pryme(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
0079jaBond:

I'll call this '007 action style' which I like and ur point is another reason why I like understanding differing views so that I won't rush anything.

But now, how do I go about it so I won't fall again? ''once beaten twice shy, and if I'm beaten a second time, then kuku kee me", you catch?

There are times you have to be ruthless so as not to compromise your happiness. You have to tell her you will be mad to carry on in relationship with someone like her, let her know you don't find happiness with her.

Tell her there are men that will put up with her shiit, but you not among them.

Heck tell her what is actually happening, or do I need to tell you what's eating you?

Or are you telling me you can't look her in the eye and tell her even if you are mad you can't be in relationship with someone like her?

The most honorable thing for a guy to do during break ups is to tell the girl "why" you broke up and why it won't work. that way your will leave with a free conscience.

She might promise change and all that, just tell her you are not expecting her to change so you won't take her seriously. This is when you friendzone her.

Keeps your emotions in check, grow a pair of iron nuts. And stand by your decision.
You are a man, act like one.

2 Likes

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Masterclass32: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guy, move on, for your sanity's sake. It WILL happen again. Some emotionally under-developed (not emotional immaturity. Emotional under-development tend to be with the person for life) folks seek for people to feed off of. You torture is their glory. When they come back to you, its not because of you. Its probably because there's no one else handy at the time.

You can remain friends, if you want. But don't hurt yourself by putting your emotions on her.
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by lahit14(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Neva try the a option, u'll just sound all whiney like a restless old cunnt desperate for a young cocck, stand up, dust ur ass, I'lld say lick ur wound but lick ur Piss kinda works in this situation and move on with ur life.....cripples, blind and dwaf men have committed relationships, some of them married. Why not fucking U.... U will find good committed women yet.... Live ur life and pursue ur dreams...... U'll see them along ur way yearning to sprawl.... Trust me
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
0079jaBond:
I've a female friend whom I once expressed my love for but we didn't enter into a relationship because neither of us was ready to commit to it at that time. We met in school and we've had some ups and downs in the past.

There's this attitude of hers that bothers me and I had made up my mind to let go of her. Sometimes, she seems all nice and good but all of a sudden, she begins to act differently. I've experienced this in our face-to-face conversations and online chats (which is the most annoying). Could it be personality disorder, mood swing, dishonesty or friendzoning tactics on her part? Or is it me overreacting? Or there's something wrong with me in some way that turns her off?

Whatever be the case anyway, I already decided from December last year to FINALLY erase her. Take note of the word 'finally' because similar decisions were made once or twice before, only for her to return and it seemed good until shit happened again. There was a time she appeared to have taken such stance also and I broke it off and then we went back to point zero. Well, it's not as if I'm hating her or kicking her out of my life; I simply don't want any emotional/psychological torture caused by her attitude. Until she comes clean and straight before we can be good.

So last December was the last straw as earlier said. She never returned any of my calls; I chat her up and complained, only to get an unconvincing excuse. It appeared I was being too "pushy" and I concluded it has got to be the time to back off completely. I couldn't afford to start the new year with old, unimproving, discomforting and insincere friendships/relationships. Though I'd still be her friend but I'd drastically reduce the ties, maintain my composure much better and get involved with other things.

Now she's back. She jokingly asked why we weren't close as before and apologised if she did any wrong. This is the usual drill, so I smiled and made her realise I had moved on. We got chatty for a bit till she ignored me and I've not heard a word from her since then. This is pissing me off and I can't take it anymore which is why I'm humbly seeking your help.

Should I:
a) Talk to her and let her realise the hurting attitude? But wouldn't that make me look somehow?
b) Forget about her and if at anytime she beeps me, I should ignore her too? Or
c) ..... (please help me fill it)

Thank you...
next tym she seems nice to u do the following
1) smile wit her.
2) take her to ur place
3) practice all sorts of styles wit her ...nd fvck her brains out.
4) den leave her, but still be nice to her ooh.
next tym she starts missbehaving, just rememba wen u were riding her lyk a horse nd smile to ur self..... grin
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by eeewise(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nma27:
Block and delete as it is hot... Don't give anyone d power to toil with ur emotions

don't give anyone the power to affect your emotions this much especially people that bring little or nothing to your life.
I second delete her
you deserve an emotional stable person
lastly dont discuss with her if you had done that b4 in the past but deliberately make efforts to increase your circle
tell God to expand your coast..
once you start talking to new people she becomes history
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by DavidTheGeek: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
0079jaBond:

I'll call this '007 action style' which I like and ur point is another reason why I like understanding differing views so that I won't rush anything.

But now, how do I go about it so I won't fall again? ''once beaten twice shy, and if I'm beaten a second time, then kuku kee me", you catch?
How to go about it so as not to fall again?

Use '007 action mode' cheesy

Once you tell her it's over, lock up.

Even when she begs, settle things but still lock up. Don't text or call her anymore.

If she texts or calls, answer her well. Don't ask her about personal stuffs anymore. As far as you are concerned, she's just a friend you say hi/hello to whenever she texts. If she doesn't text - good for you.

You need to ask yourself: Do i really want a friend that causes me heartache?
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by luminouz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Masterclass32:
Guy, move on, for your sanity's sake. It WILL happen again. Some emotionally under-developed (not emotional immaturity. Emotional under-development tend to be with the person for life) folks seek for people to feed off of. You torture is their glory. When they come back to you, its not because of you. Its cos there's probably cos you come in handy at the time.

You can remain friends, if you want. But don't hurt yourself by putting your emotions on her.
I think ur on point.....
Those gehs are emotion succubi!!!
Their humorless lives make more meaning when they torture n use guys!!!!
Once I identify one....I do two things...
I run away or I yell at her to back d fvck off!!!
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by emilyone(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
NairalandCS:

Lool no be insult. Me sef never collect my mumu button from one girl like that but we no dey the same location so the the button no dey work.
Abeg tell me how to take collect my mumu button from my boyfriend, he dey always collect 90% of my salary every month.
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
gabi101:

Trust me, I had a hard time before revealing my deep feelings to her. Guess how she felt when I eventually opened up? Surprised and full of smiles and she was short of words. I even had to encourage her not to be shy and all that stuff cos me sef was even shy somehow but I didn't make it known... Lol.

But in summary, I catch the wisdom in ur point. Thanks bro
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
Screw her. For your own sanity. Just forget about her until she's figured out her issues.
my Kinda gal.
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
ClayT:
Let her know the attitude is bullshit...let it lead to a fight if needed just to place your point, because this is the only way u could have peace of mind, let ur feelings out...then cut ties completely...ignore her subsequent calls nd all

@ bolded is of concern to me and I quite agree with you also. Maybe confrontation would heal me
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
ytkid:
next tym she seems nice to u do the following
1) smile wit her.
2) take her to ur place
3) practice all sorts of styles wit her ...nd fvck her brains out.
4) den leave her, but still be nice to her ooh.
next tym she starts missbehaving, just rememba wen u were riding her lyk a horse nd smile to ur self..... grin

ewoo lol... I cover my eyes with d blood of Jesus. U wan corrupt church boy like me grin
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Having read through all suggestions, I must admit you guys are awesome and I really do appreciate a lot.

I realised most of you prefer option (b) over option (a) and I could see some killer points to back them up also. But my decision is likely to be on the following premise:

(a) I could act all "macho" and be the James (9ja) Bond guy by telling her straight up and put her in her place once and for all. The good side of this is that I won't have to live with guilts of being unfriendly and she'd know she messed up big time. Peace of mind secured completely. But the bad side is, I might come off as a "needy" guy who can't cope without her whereas that ain't true.
b) Perhaps ignoring her might work but the truth is, there's no established ground of what the real fuss is all about. If it were to be a guy, it'd have been much easy to deal with and had it been we were just normal friends but there was no love talk between us, then maybe I'd have long freed myself. Honestly I feel I'm the only one suffering and whether she's aware of her attitude ish is another thing.
(c) There seems to be other possible options too but I'm yet to fully grab it.

Please guys, I'd still appreciate more insight.
cc tosyne2much, brunofarad, TonyeBarcanista, Toks2008, IamAirforce1, mhisbliss, farano & others, u're invited also sir/ma
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by tosyne2much(m): 12:37am On Jul 09, 2017
What I see here is the tale of an indecisive girl. These are ladies that easily get swayed and follow anything on trousers because they do not really know what they want in a man. They develop interest in you today and tomorrow, they start acting like clowns without any quarrel.

Another thing I see here is that you're somewhat emotionally attached to this girl even though your ego will not make you admit it. cheesy

Please, always try to act like a man and don't compromise your stand especially for someone that incessantly walks in and out of your life for no good reason. At this stage of your life, you should only welcome those who need you as part of their lives.

And please, don't give any lady the chance to toss you around or make you look inconsequential and then she comes back with apologies or sweet words. (remember ladies will treat you the way they like when they know you're not a strong willed person)

Lastly, you don't even need to tell her that you want to cut her off or resort to blocking her on whatsapp. Just ignore her as long as you can and when she comes pleading as usually, kindly reply her casually and never talk about how she hurts your feelings with her unstable and questionable character. That's the best way to treat people like that.

You will only end up developing high blood pressure if you don't lessen your grasps your worry on this indecisive girl my brother cheesy

I hope this helps bro

1 Like

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
What I see here is the tale of an indecisive girl. These are ladies that easily get swayed and follow anything on trousers because they do not really know what they want in a man. They develop interest in you today and tomorrow, they start acting like clowns without any quarrel.

Another thing I see here is that you're somewhat emotionally attached to this girl even though your ego will not make you admit it cheesy

Please, always try to act like a man and don't compromise your stand especially for someone that incessantly walks in and out of your life for no good reason. At this stage of your life, you should only welcome those who need you as part of their lives.

And please, don't give any lady the chance to toss you around or make you look inconsequential and then she comes back with apologies or sweet words

Lastly, you don't even need to tell her that you want to cut her off or block her on whatsapp. Just ignore her as long as you can and when she comes pleading again, reply her casually and never talk about how she hurts your feelings with her unstable character

I hope this helps bro
Chairman, women affairs commission
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by tosyne2much(m): 12:45am On Jul 09, 2017
adepeter26:
Chairman, women affairs commission
Hope I try small sha? cheesy
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hope I try small sha? cheesy
No lies, You're brainy bro.

I'm equally in same condition with the op and your comment made lots of sense.
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Nwabundo38(f): 1:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Dandiaz72:

I understand how u feel, i've been there, i'm sure she is seeing another guy. email me for more pieces of advice
How are u sure she is seeing another guy..
I don't know why u guys always think this way
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by engrelvis(m): 5:53am On Jul 09, 2017
@op.stop deceiving yrsef.u r in luv with dis girl .is just dat yr ego n pride won't allow u admit it .u already know what u want to do.u r just looking for people who back u up .a girl is tossing u up n down n u asking what to do.isn't d answer obvious?
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 2sexynet: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2017
0079jaBond:

My guy, you can imagine. See as the thing pain me. And I usually don't accept anyone's rubbish when they play games with me.

The sad part is, she's a devoted Christian girl and she appears all nice to everyone but perhaps her smartness is shifting her moral brain. Like you said, I believe she'll bite her fingers someday

Dude, the fact that a girl is all nice during friendship doesn't mean she will do same when you date her. Some girls are just good as friends. If you try to date her, you will get the opposite.
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by lereinter(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2017
very very weak man
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by NairalandCS(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2017
emilyone:

Abeg tell me how to take collect my mumu button from my boyfriend, he dey always collect 90% of my salary every month.

90% of your salary ? Your mumu button no be here o. grin
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by gretblue: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2017
Dude, I sincerely understand your feelings, however I will strongly advise you to move on to the next chapter of your life. The more you tolerate her, the more she plays on your emotions. Be a man and move on faster.

1 Like

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by mctowel01: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2017
Bro, just ignore her and focus on your life. Put yourself first man. If she ignores you, see it as her loss
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by mctowel01: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2017
0079jaBond:

Trust me, I had a hard time before revealing my deep feelings to her. Guess how she felt when I eventually opened up? Surprised and full of smiles and she was short of words. I even had to encourage her not to be shy and all that stuff cos me sef was even shy somehow but I didn't make it known... Lol.

But in summary, I catch the wisdom in ur point. Thanks bro
Bro... you ve got to man up. I always tell guys to completely define the basis if their friendships with girls. Being just friends with a girl is just abnormal. There should be a basis, like wotk, school.. family, etc. There is a saying that .. no one keeps a chicken for a pet.. one day, one day, he will surely eat it..
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by emilyone(f): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
NairalandCS:

90% of your salary ? Your mumu button no be here o. grin
I tell you.
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:

Another thing I see here is that you're somewhat emotionally attached to this girl even though your ego will not make you admit it. cheesy

And please, don't give any lady the chance to toss you around or make you look inconsequential and then she comes back with apologies or sweet words. (remember ladies will treat you the way they like when they know you're not a strong willed person)

Lastly, you don't even need to tell her that you want to cut her off or resort to blocking her on whatsapp. Just ignore her as long as you can and when she comes pleading as usually, kindly reply her casually and never talk about how she hurts your feelings with her unstable and questionable character. That's the best way to treat people like that.

You will only end up developing high blood pressure if you don't lessen your grasps your worry on this indecisive girl my brother cheesy

I hope this helps bro

Lol it's true I've got a soft spot for her bro. The love been weak me that time grin

But thanks all the same bro. I've got to toughen my stance with her now.

1 Like

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
engrelvis:
@op.stop deceiving yrsef.u r in luv with dis girl .is just dat yr ego n pride won't allow u admit it .u already know what u want to do.u r just looking for people who [b]back u up[b/].a girl is tossing u up n down n u asking what to do.isn't d answer obvious?

@ bolded, back up for military attack abi angry
See as u dey punch me join d pain wey I receive from dat gal. If you're married, you'll agree with me that you encountered issues too. And if you're single and pushing up like myself, omo you and I are still learners bro. Thanks though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue / I want to enlarge my divk (pics attached) / Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.