Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday (32059 Views)

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Tega Mofe-damijo, RMD Son Looking Cute In New Lovely Pictures / Tega Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School In US: RMD & Wife Jumobi Support Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by jesusson22(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
The dotting Dad took to his social media page to celebrate his son, Tega who turned a year older today with the lovely message below.

He wrote:
"His was the first birth I witnessed. That phenomenon is amazing. I had heard of knees buckling so I was ready. I stilled myself for the moment and passed the test. I was a proud father when he was handed over to me in the very early hours of July 8th 2001. I gave him back to his mom went outside to make the calls to family and -boom- it happened. My knees buckled and I slid to d ground like a boneless bag of rags. I believe I was talking to @delemomoduovationwhen that happened. 
That baby has grown into a fine young boy@tegathegiant. He is kind, has generosity of spirit, wants to save the world and is the life of the party. As far as 16 year old boys go, Tega is probably the wisest and most compassionate of them all. While other teenagers are stuck on lifestyle and music channels, this one lives on Discovery, History and Animal Planet channels and comes up with the deepest, "isn't he too young to worry about things like this" conversations. Outside of basket ball which is the center of his life, I don't think he likes anything more than he loves dogs and animals in general and I am actually proud he intends to save the world and "all the animals in it".
My prayer for you today son, is that you will never lose the essence of who you are and that the beauty of your heart and soul will never depart from you. Tegs, all your dreams will come true and you will be greater than any of us ever can ever think or imagine. I love you to pieces. Happy birthday son."

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/rmd-pours-encomium-on-his-cute-son-tega.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by flexxyworld(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
This man just no wan gree old, so much sauce.. so much work out he does for his body.,
on the celebrant, big shout-out man.
on the family, so happy and cute and
on myself another FTC. just be giving them back too back..

12 Likes

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
jesusson22:

I am actually proud he intends to save the world and "all the animals in it".

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/rmd-pours-encomium-on-his-cute-son-tega.html?m=1

I guess you are implying that he will work in the zoo or be a veterinarian

Tega no go form superman trying to save an animal about to be butchered in Nigeria oooooo

Your father won't be too happy telling the story.

Happy birthday dear

5 Likes

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Aburi001: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
RMD is a role model to our generation, despite his fame, wealth, exposure and physical appearance.

He always play his game neat without allowing those Slay girls to wreak his marriage. grin

His Wife is a lucky Woman! cool

9 Likes

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by ademidedavid(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmm, please tell them sir...bkos most of our youths will just glue der ass watching africa magic & zeeworld....hbd to ur dog loving son sir!

4 Likes

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
This one go rough pass email papa
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by kolnel: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
The joy of being a father
Nothing compares to it

8 Likes

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by tochivitus(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
this man hasn't aged a bit since the kid was Lil. cute pics
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Nnamdi98(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Cute boy
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by clefstone(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
this man don follow Uduaghan chop delta moni finish before he remember say him be actor again

2 Likes

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

RMD so after stealing Delta state money,
So despite the proceeds you made from building The Dome at Asaba,

You could not buy ordinary toothpaste and toothbrush for your son.

See how brown his teeth is.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by 0b10010011: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
The boy looks like Tuface lipsrsealed
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by nuelzy: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
16..... lipsrsealed
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Neduzze5(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
That babe mehn... I really would love to pray in the bedroom and act some action movies with her. lipsrsealed

RMD pleaseeeeee!! cry
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by McDoe(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
clefstone:
this man don follow Uduaghan chop delta moni finish before he remember say him be actor again

They both stole Delta State blind....Judgement day awaits
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by goldenarrow: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
God has blessed the man.
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by dabbe(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
My padi of life
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
shut up you are not ashamed running around social media like some school kid respect your old age and don't put everything on social media

btw you are an itsekiri man why is your son answering Tega an urhobo name old man I hope u haven't sold this one to those violent people

1 Like

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by joysparrow1(f): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
happy home
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by taiyesoul(f): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:
shut up
you are not ashamed
running around social media like some school kid
respect your old age and don't put everything on social media

btw you are an itsekiri man why is your son answering Tega an urhobo name
old man I hope u haven't sold this one to those violent people

Whose daughter is this abeg?

4 Likes

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by iswallker(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
So he got that dress sense from animal planet and history...

Rmd I know ure lying...but contunu..

1 Like

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by In2systemsTech(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Looking good
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Bugatie(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:
shut up
you are not ashamed

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
ok.
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Sirheny007(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kids that will never know poverty...
imagine 17 years... shocked shocked
And I am 30 years yet you cant tell me from a gathering of 14year olds..
Thunder fire poverty... angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Pavore9: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
See height!
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
And he is still growing
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Saintmary(f): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Now, that's a wise man right there
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday by Pavore9: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:
shut up
you are not ashamed

Venting anger at the air!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote / Father's Day: Photo Of D'banj And His Son / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.