Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy (3072 Views)

Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) / Stop Fighting Your Brother, Northern Youths Caution Igbo Politicians / Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by Kazim88: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
The height of political awareness sweeping Nigeria now is unprecedented. Young people, old, male and female are now getting involve in the debate on the future of Nigeria.

All this problems could had been solved by simple negotiation, dialogue, more dialogue to a point where the morale of the agitators would be down without even giving fully to their demands. instead the government are busy killing unarmed protesters. Openly Threaten 2face against his propose rally in Lagos.

I noticed something.

This so called democratic government led by Buhari and Fulani Militias are hell bent on terrorising the populace to submission and fear.

With the heated polity everyone expect the government to mellow and PLEAD with the whole NIGERIANS instead they are threaten SE with war, threatening SW with Disposing Osibanjo like Abiola, Threatening MIDDLE BELT in their own land (Benue Gov has been crying since, nobody is listening).

They is war already going on, Ask a TIV man or man from Jukun in Taraba, Genocide and counter Genocide is happening now on mambilla plateau.

And we are here arguing, we think it does not concern us. they are threatening everybody with WAR or SUBMISSION.

I guess we have to make that choice soon now or later.

The Middle Belt previously Choose submission, serving the Northern Interest but now they are been plundered, rape, killed... Free Men been treated like slave in their country. their own farmland.

The irony of Nigeria problem is that this so call Fulani Terrorist are very weak, unenlightened, zero education yet proud and arrogant.

I saw some posts by a these Fulani cavemen, It made me vomit.

https://www.nairaland.com/givbitcoin/posts

Let's us all rise and talk. where are my Educated, Reasonable, Enlighten Southerners and Middle Belters.

God Bless.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by jjjjj2017: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
God bless u for this wonderful post! SS/SE/SW/MB should open their eyes & confront those bastards almajiri

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by louwie(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by IgboAmakaa(f): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mtcheeewww

3 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by dokiOloye(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Igbos have always known and identified that common enemy.
But I'm not sure if our sophisticated brothers do so.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
jjjjj2017:
God bless u for this wonderful post! SS/SE/SW/MB should open their eyes & confront those bastards almajiri

This is all am NL for. Everyday am on top of my Voice concerning HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims collabo Killings of all other tribes who are not them. Pls let's do more. Ysday right here in ABJ I dealt with a Fulani with my bare hands. Used my car to break the leg of a cow on the express way. Nothing happened. Let's give it to them raw.

4 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
In DJ khaled's voice another ONE'
Welcome on board bro. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by Terkimbi01: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
I have been an advocate of an alliance between South South, South East, South West and of course the Middle Belt.

it is the only way to deal with the common enemy

11 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by ITbomb(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
I wish South can stop all these bashing and unite for once against the enemy of a progressive Nigeria.

Whether they are sophisticated or not, remember more than 40% of Yoruba votes went to Goodluck (that's almost half) , if not for the northern rigging machine Buhari no for near there.

If Igbos can channel at least 60% of the venom against SW to NE, problem would be half solved

4 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by 989900: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
That bigot bitcoin or whatever, is lower than an animal, and I pray and hope he does not represent the average mindset of the average Hausa/Fulani.
He keeps disturbing the peace about they need to grab power like it has done anything for them since 1960 . . . their region is still the most backward, physically and mentally under-developed part of Nigeria.
I read his comments and in my mind I ask: "so, what if Osinbajo resigns, and an Hausa/Fulani be president, but he/she gets sick and dies again . . .?"

Maybe it's time they start considering the VP position for obvious reasons . . . pretty sad.
sad

Wishing PMB recovery.

1 Like

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by zombieHUNTER: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
There is no SWner who would agree with you OP... That the problem is the north

No south westerner

13 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
op do you want to create another job for backstabbers..because definitely, ,they are always loyal to their fulani heardsmen and must go contrary just to impress their masters...these people don't see awusas as common enemy instead their Lord and savior. ...

9 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by cumbak60: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
No, the problem of Nigeria is the Igbos, according to some quarters... The Igbos want to subjugate the Niger Deltans. They are the real parasite, in fact na them be Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist. Igbo must go cool

1 Like

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by Kazim88: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
ITbomb:
I wish South can stop all these bashing and unite for once against the enemy of a progressive Nigeria.

Whether they are sophisticated or not, remember more than 40% of Yoruba votes went to Goodluck (that's almost half) , if not for the northern rigging machine Buhari no for near there.

If Igbos can channel at least 60% of the venom against SW to NE, problem would be half solved

I agree.
If the Ibos channel their aggression towards those Almajiris on Nairaland... and for once leave their anti-afonja campaign Those Aboki won't survive it

We stand in solidarity with MIDDLE BELT, (Tiv came out today to say the death count is up 6000 now) 6000 souls.
imagine adding other tribes in the middle belt, plus the one in SW and SE... plus military brutality in SE and on going Military counter genocide Mambilla.

1 Like

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by Kazim88: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
There is no SWner who would agree with you OP... That the problem is the north

No south westerner

By there fruit...
The Almajiris are creeping out... one by one.
Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by Biggie225(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
trust a Yoruba at your own peril...
2015 election really exposed them, even tinybu their Grand master has gone hidden.
se/ss are wiser nw

16 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by zombieHUNTER: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kazim88:

By there fruit...
The Almajiris are creeping out... one by one.
ogbeni just park well

6 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by BlowBack: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Islamic Caliphate beast was dealt a severe wound after Abacha's death. Until Afonjas decided to breath new life into the already gored beast!

6 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by Kazim88: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
sekxy:
op do you want to create another job for backstabbers..because definitely, ,they are always loyal to their fulani heardsmen and must go contrary just to impress their masters...these people don't see awusas as common enemy instead their Lord and savior. ...

Am not disputing your believe.

But something is brewing. Osibanjo had agree (under duress) with Northern Elder Forum to resign Paraventure Buhari is unable to continue.

imagine a country where bullshit like this can happen and People like Prof Ango Abdulahi can openly spew rubbish.

They have declare war against Ibos, against Yoruba against SS, against MB....

Times have change... The Ibos today are not the Ibos of old... same as Yoruba.
Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by givbitcoin: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Truly, the gathering of vultures is not without a carcass.

Make no mistake about it, I speak for thousands. I made it known earlier that part of the reason we spend time here is for the world to know that we tried to avert problems.

We preach peace, such that guarantees equity. Take your, leave mine. It's of our own volition to be this generous. We could've chosen otherwise if we had wanted.

For this generosity, we expect appreciation in lieu of backstabbing. Don't tempt us farther.
Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by conductor7: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by Kazim88: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Biggie225:
trust a Yoruba at your own peril...
2015 election really exposed them, even tinybu their Grand master has gone hidden.
se/ss are wiser nw

Nobody is talking about trust...

They is war going on now... in Nigeria.. bullets and ammunitions war.

A cold war...

If the SE refuse to engage this enemy with words, wisdom and civilize aggression then they should prepare cos this enemy is crude and think like animals.

Yoruba temperament is not an excuse.. it I'd their choice let them suffer the consequences...

1 Like

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
BlowBack:
The Islamic Caliphate beast was dealt a severe wound after Abacha's death. Until Afonjas decided to breath new life into the already gored beast!

Could you kindly expand on this ?
Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by BlowBack: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Could you kindly expand on this ?

When your Yoruba Muslim leaders who cant hide their subservience to Sokoto ganged up to decieve all of una that a dead beat despot is the next and only good thing for Nigeria, you mor0ns never questioned this.

Now you have only yourselves to blame because the better south plus the middle belt is no more ready to live with these barbarians.

4 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by givbitcoin: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
BlowBack:

If only you can read your history and stop sounding like an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
givbitcoin:

Make no mistake about it, I speak for thousands. I made it known earlier that part of the reason we spend time here is for the world to know that we tried to avert problems.

We preach peace, such that guarantees equity. Take your, leave mine. It's of our own volition to be this generous. We could've chosen otherwise if we had wanted.

For this generosity, we expect appreciation in lieu of backstabbing. Don't tempt us farther.

You can speak for billions for all we care, also keep your generosity to yourself. The time of the Hausa/ Fulani is past. It is dawn in Nigeria.
And you can't do shi.t. Do anyhow, see anyhow. This ain't 1966 bro. Any region below the confluence of the Benue and Niger rivers has the power to cripple Nigeria. Even Tanker union drivers can bring down a government. So that coup you're subtly referring to is dead on arrival
The North is the weakest region in Nigeria.
Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
givbitcoin:

Abeg go and mind your cows aboki.
You have the gall to write this rubbish.
You don't know what time of day it is yet in Nigeria. ALL the tribes are tired of you.
We will restructure Nigeria - by force and fire - if need be, and then we shall all go back to our tents and place you where you truly belong.

1 Like

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by feelgoodInc: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
oil price is going down and Saudi Arabia needs you to visit Mecca oonce in a life time so Islam is going to expand to bring tourism to the land :-) Abuja declaration Google it. sooner or later they will be no SW.

2 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by googlepikins: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Trust a Fulani man at your own risk. If you think they're joking about presenting another Northerner till 2026 then you must be leaving in a fools land.

They played Tinubu a fast one, as you can see their latest plot is to maybe allow Osibanjo to finish the remain two years and then return back to lagos for their northerner to become the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
BlowBack:

When your Yoruba Muslim leaders who cant hide their subservience to Sokoto ganged up to decieve all of una that a dead bet despot is the next and only good thing for Nigeria, you mor0ns never questioned this.

Now you have only yourselves to blame because the better south plus the middle belt is no more ready to live with these barbarians.

FYI I am from the Niger Delta.
I thought you had a valid point in which I could take interest, but I can't even make head or tail of what you are saying

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by BlowBack: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
givbitcoin:

If only you can read your history and stop sounding like an illiterate

You dont even know why you are supporting your so-called "Progressives" or what these so called Progressives mean.

In your warped sense of maintaining a multicultural colonial entity you never wondered to ask how you hope to maintain peace and unity with a divisive character at the helms.

Well I dont blame you.

If only you knew that Nijeriya has been a multicuturalism experiment by globalists into the feasibility of enforcing their one world govt.

If you think I am talking gibberish then Know that ECOWAS was used as a test tube by France to experiment on proposals to be adopted by the EU.

The CFA was introduced as a single currency over a decade before the Euro was adopted.

FIFA even experimented with the two-nation host for the world cup - 2002 Japan/Korea 2yrs earlier with the Nigeria Ghana 2000 AFCON.

They not only test their drugs, weapons and poisons on Africa but also their policies.

How does it feel to be the worlds largest test tube?

Afonja idiocrat

5 Likes

Re: Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy by givbitcoin: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Abeg go and mind your cows aboki.
You have the gall to write this rubbish. You don't know what time of day it is yet in Nigeria. ALL the tribes are toured of you.
We will restructure Nigeria by force and fire, if need be and all go back to our tents and place you where you truly belong.

Oh! Restructuring right? This term seems to move most of you a lot, yet you have no idea what it means.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbo's Can Never Get Biafra And They Will Not Get Any Good Appointment F / Photo Of Buhari And Elrufai Inside Atiku Private Jet Heading For Campaign (pics) / Buhari In France, Meets Donald Trump(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.