Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" (13847 Views)

Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) / Andrew Uchendu Declared Senator, Rivers East Senatorial District By Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by yns4real: 6:13am On Apr 30, 2018
By Davies Iheamnachor

PORT HARCOURT— The senator representing Rivers East senatorial district at the National Assembly, Chief Andrew Uchendu, has urged Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State to stop alleged attacks on him.

Uchendu, who spoke, weekend, at the First African Church (Holy Trinity Anglican Church) in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, during a victory thanksgiving organised in his honour by his family, stated that his victory was as a result of God’s intervention.

He called on Christian leaders to ask Wike to stop attacking him, noting that his concern as a senator was to ensure peace and development in his senatorial district and Rivers State as a whole.

He said: “One month after I was sworn in, I was attacked and flown abroad unconscious for medical attention by Mr. Chibuike Amaechi and his wife. But today I am back to represent my people with a stronger voice.

“Tell Wike to stop fighting me. I am anointed by the Lord. I decided that my victory will be dedicated to peace and reconciliation in the state. I wrote to Amaechi and Wike that I want to make peace. Amaechi invited me but till today Wike has not acknowledged my letter.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/stop-fighting-rivers-senator-tells-wike/

1 Like

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by Blizzy9ja: 6:24am On Apr 30, 2018
There's no peace for the wicked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by tayebest(m): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2018
Blizzy9ja:
You mean Wike the WICKED? grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by uwa1(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2018
State governors and senators = Cats and Rats..

1 Like

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by dadavivo: 7:01am On Apr 30, 2018
If you and your Oga didn't loot Rivers State to death, Wike won't attack you.

Why will you people loot Rivers treasury to use and campaign for this evil Buhari and you expect to have peace, HOW??

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2018
grin
Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by authehighness: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2018
your party apc is not giving us peace and you want peace,come take naa,you never see something

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by NOC1(m): 7:14am On Apr 30, 2018
dadavivo:

Why will you people loot Rivers treasury to use and campaign for this evil Buhari and you expect to have peace, HOW??

What is stopping woke from taking him to court? I hate when humans romance this politicians as if they care.

16 Likes

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2018
dadavivo:

just learn to keep quite when issues above your comprehension comes up

Fighting foolish e war for politician has not helped you and will not help you

All politicians are thieves including woke
All the money PDP spent on court issues with momodu sheriff, where did it come from?

When he was minister of state for education, did he not embezzle contract money

Enough of rivers politics of blood and killings

2019 is here..... I pray it won't be politics as usual in rivers

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by dadavivo: 7:19am On Apr 30, 2018
lustychima:
just learn to keep quite when issues above your comprehension comes up

Fighting foolish e war for politician has not helped you and will not help you

All politicians are thieves including woke
All the money PDP spent on court issues with momodu sheriff, where did it come from?

When he was minister of state for education, did he not embezzle contract money

Enough of rivers politics of blood and killings

2019 is here..... I pray it won't be politics as usual in rivers
Argue with your ancestors not me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by cashreport: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2018
you need to be spiritual

politics in Nigeria na for jazz men

wike and Ameachi

they are in same occult group

so anyone not in an occult group can't stand them

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by veekid(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2018
Wetin carry me come here?
Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by nairavsdollars(f): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2018
Wike, the fighter, You go wound ooo
Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by miracle956: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2018
wike and fight sha
Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by Caseywilliams(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2018
is no longer yamaha nd dino wacanda
Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by anaton(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Sen.Andrew I don't understand the kind of attack you are talking about.Is it spiritual? Which one be Wike attack you,you come dey unconscious,bro Ameachi come send you go abroad to treat yourself.Abeg explain!!!
Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by jrusky(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2018
Pls Mr man you can resign peacefully since you are a peaceful man. I must say it clear apc has no peaceful member so Mr fake peaceful man no one send you.

Amaechi will listen to you because two of you loot your state to dryness to placed incompetent slowpoke to power and see how Nigeria are paying the prize today.

Pls it's Monday morning we don't want to hear anything from any apc ok.

Nonsense! Peaceful man my foot. And who ordained you Mr man?

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by DIKEnaWAR: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2018
The man don tire. Wile wants to finish his old age. He be like Pa Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by drey076(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2018
So101:
dry!!
so dry

1 Like

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by Smerfers: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by CHIGIM: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2018
mumu talk
dadavivo:

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by Countersam(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Want to talk and be heard in Rivers state? Just go to a church pulpit.

#thereisGodoh

Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by spako4(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Blizzy9ja:
You are one of them.
Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2018
After you and Magnus Abe finished romancing with WIKE last week and he handed over to you, you own share of N47million worth of SUV, u went to church to castigate him lol!

Oga make una continue, all of una be thieves from Amaechi to WIKE
Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by So101: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2018
drey076:

so dry
lol
Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by Okoroawusa: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2018
dadavivo:

abeg go siddon
Re: Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" by eddyslim(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2018
Another version of Dino and Yahaya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Anambra and Ebonyi  Embrace Fg’s Livestock Transformation Plan / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / ​christmas Bonus: Ugwuanyi Approves 13th Month Salary For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.