Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table (3444 Views)

Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) / Meet Trump's Daughter "Ivanka Trump" - Her Biography And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 5:22am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

I guess you were also just in in Antarctica. Bloody bezonian. I'd advice you to roll up your rucksack, leave that homeless shelter and get a good job. Shameless welfare dependent dems always wanting to live off other people's hardworking. The foodstamps you were raised on was from other people's sweat and you want to keep living on government handouts. Thank God for Trump, he will soon send in the feds to your crime infested Chicago and vermin like you will be fished out and kicked out of the US. Scoundrel lucasbaloney
Lying scumbag. I don't even know you are worthless and a liar. Visa Ko , visa ni. Cave Hunter hallucinating about America. No wonder you are licking tramp's balls expecting a visa. Your American parents couldn't file for you liar. There's a special place in the dungeon for liars like you. You are a shame to your lineage. Fvking liar.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 5:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Pathetic lying scum. Your parents were American citizens and they never filed for you and now you get a visa. You are a piece of debris I thought you were. Fvking liar. No wonder you are miserable in life with a foul mouth. Jobless fool trying to be important on nairaland. You are stuck with poverty for life. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

You are a fool. Of course you didn't see where I said I made a choice to identify with Nigeria. I don't need dual citizenship. I intend to run for political office here and go as high as possible. You don't know that one of the requirements of seeking political office here is not having dual citizenship? Dumb ass how would you know that

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 5:28am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Lying scumbag. I don't even know you are worthless and a liar. Visa Ko , visa ni. Cave Hunter hallucinating about America. No wonder you are licking tramp's balls expecting a visa. Your American parents couldn't file for you liar. There's a special place in the dungeon for liars like you. You are a shame to your lineage. Fvking liar.

You are an ignorant fool clutching a foreign passport as if your very life depends on it. I have made my choice to be Nigerian and not a dual citizen and I am sure an inferiority complex ravaged fool like yourself can not comprehend that

3 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 5:28am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

You are a fool. Of course you didn't see where I said I made a choice to identify with Nigeria. I don't need dual citizenship. I intend to run for political office here and go as high as possible. You don't know that one of the requirements of seeking political office here is not having dual citizenship? Dumb ass how would you know that
You are a pathological liar just like tramp your lord. Lying on top of your lies. You are doomed to life of perpetual failure. Go and work and leave politics alone. Trying to run for office to steal the commonwealth funds. Piece of unemployable crap. A guy that can't find a minimum paying job looking to steal public funds. May thunder fire your poor soul. Demented soul, still waiting for your ICE agents to come to my house. Saraki has a dual citizenship with both Nigeria and Britain and so is Gov Ajimobi of Oyo State with both American and Nigerian citizenship. God will punish you for your endless lies. So many of your political office holders have dual citizenship and two that I know personally comes to mind now. Obanikoro and former minister of state for Defense, Demola Seriki. Find another lie mr jobless lying piece of human debris.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 5:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are a pathological liar just like tramp your lord. Lying on top of your lies. You are doomed to life of perpetual failure. Go and work and leave politics alone. Trying to run for office to steal the commonwealth funds. Piece of unemployable crap. A guy that can't find a minimum paying job looking to steal public funds. May thunder fire your poor soul. Demented soul, still waiting for your ICE agents to come to my house.

I will continue exposing you for the ignoramus you are. You are so bereft of knowledge and daft in astronomical proportions. I knew I was having this conversation with a plebeian wretch but I didn't know that your ignorance was this much. It's crazy. Here is someone who claims to write in the dailies but does not know jack. Pray what kind of editor allows articles from a knave like you get published?

3 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 5:40am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

I will continue exposing you for the ignoramus you are. You are so bereft of knowledge and daft in astronomical proportions. I knew I was having this conversation with a plebeian wretch but I didn't know that your ignorance was this much. It's crazy. Here is someone who claims to write in the dailies but does not know jack. Pray what kind of editor allows articles from a knave like you get published?
Running for public office when you can't even hold a minimum wage job. It's early Monday morning in Nigeria and a worthless cave Hunter with no job is lying his a*s off. May thunder fire you for your endless lies. Human trash.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 5:51am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Running for public office when you can't even hold a minimum wage job. It's early Monday morning in Nigeria and a worthless cave Hunter with no job is lying his a*s off. May thunder fire you for your endless lies. Human trash.

You find it difficult to believe that I can run for political office because it is well beyond your scope. Well believe it or not I am running for a seat in my state house of assembly. You are just a riff raff. You will still be in Chicago living of government handouts when by God's grace I get my people's mandate to represent them

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

You find it difficult to believe that I can run for political office because it is well beyond your scope. Well believe it or not I am running for a seat in my state house of assembly. You are just a riff raff. You will still be in Chicago living of government handouts when by God's grace I get my people's mandate to represent them
You are just a pathological liar and no wonder you idolize a pathological lying tramp. Every other word that came out of your stinking mouth is a lie. No wonder you couldn't show your ugly face so that people who know you as a subhuman mongrel will call you out. With all the ills in Nigeria, you are not even fit to be a political office holder. A jobless guy with no direction in life is hallucinating about stealing public funds. Woe betides you for your ugly intentions. Jobless human debris.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 6:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are just a pathological liar and no wonder you idolize a pathological lying tramp. Every other word that came out of your stinking mouth is a lie. No wonder you couldn't show your ugly face so that people who know you as a subhuman mongrel will call you out. With all the ills in Nigeria, you are not even fit to be a political office holder. A jobless guy with no direction in life is hallucinating about stealing public funds. Woe betides you for your ugly intentions. Jobless human debris.

An irrelevant nonentity you will remain. If I mention my dad's name, everyone in my state knows him because he ran for political office many times. He may not have won but he was a stakeholder in the political affairs of his time. I am going to succeed in this God willing. You on the other hand I see have no future but to continue living like the proletariat you are and bequeathing a name that is no name to your unfortunate progeny

3 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 6:12am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

An irrelevant nonentity you will remain. If I mention my dad's name, everyone in my state knows him because he ran for political office many times. He may not have won but he was a stakeholder in the political affairs of his time. I am going to succeed in this God willing. You on the other hand I see have no future but to continue living like the proletariat you are and bequeathing a name that is no name to your unfortunate progeny
Village Hunter with no credible way of making cheese is dreaming of looting the commonwealth. Once again, you are condemned to life of penury and misery. Bye Brainfart.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 6:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Village Hunter with no credible way of making cheese is dreaming of looting the commonwealth. Once again, you are condemned to life of penury and misery. Bye Brainfart.

My dear I will never be poor God willing. My dad was a Lion and I am his son. The son of a lion does not eat grass. I know who I am. The question is who is lucasbaloney and whose son is he?

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are a pathological liar just like tramp your lord. Lying on top of your lies. You are doomed to life of perpetual failure. Go and work and leave politics alone. Trying to run for office to steal the commonwealth funds. Piece of unemployable crap. A guy that can't find a minimum paying job looking to steal public funds. May thunder fire your poor soul. Demented soul, still waiting for your ICE agents to come to my house. Saraki has a dual citizenship with both Nigeria and Britain and so is Gov Ajimobi of Oyo State with both American and Nigerian citizenship. God will punish you for your endless lies. So many of your political office holders have dual citizenship and two that I know personally comes to mind now. Obanikoro and former minister of state for Defense, Demola Seriki. Find another lie mr jobless lying piece of human debris.

I didn't read this fully before. I just did and will try to educate you if your brain is capable of assimilating knowledge. Sections 66,107,137 and 182 of the Nigerian constitution prohibits a Nigerian holding dual citizenship from holding elective positions. The only exemption is if you are Nigerian by birth That is where the people you mentioned got their excemption from. In my own case, My grandparents were medical personnel with the Catholic missionaries in old Eastern Nigeria. My granddad was originally from Cameroon and my grand mum African American. My grandparents settled here. They also worked with the red cross during the Nigerian civil war, My dad was born here and grew up here. After independence and during the civil war. He went to study in the US and eventually came back to Nigeria in the 70's . My grandparents and My dad were naturalized Nigerians and one of the requirements my dad had to fulfill in order to contest for elective post was renounce his dual citizenship because neither of his own parents were indigenous to the country even though he married a full bred Nigerian woman. He renounced it a year before I was born. That's the difference ok. This fact was used against him severally by his political opponents to claim he was not a true citizen of my state but he legally was and we are till these day

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Ymodulus.. I have messaged you repeatedly but you have never replied anyone of of my PMs... Not even once.. Hopefully, you will do so someday..

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by juman(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
In my view he is not fit properly as their president.

G20 became G19, etc.

Anyway, the real level of american politics appears.
Their politics is that level of third world.

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by ALOWONLE419(m): 12:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:
wow wow wow Mr lucasbalo I never knew you had a lot of money shocked kindly assist me to pay my school fees sir sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Illegal Immigrants Get When Crossing Borders: / Netanyahu Turns Down Obama Meeting And Cancels US Trip / German Economy Falters As Russia Sanctions Take Their Toll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.