Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady (65536 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Menh: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
While the e-warriors on nairaland are busy shouting Afonja and IPOB 'up an dan' like miscreants these handsome Yoruba man and his beautiful Igbo wife tied the knot today.

The marriage between Yorubas' and Igbos' is one of the highest inter-ethnic marriages in Nigeria.

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by MrPdtech: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
He who finds a wife finds a good
thing, And obtains favor from the LORD.

Proverbs 18:2(kjv)

Their union is already blessed..

Ada di Ora mma.. Ada igbo! Chukwu gozie unu.

Modified ***
Finally FTC.. Mama i made it!! grin

202 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
angry

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalasticlala do the needful,

Oluwa ansa ma call, provide ma own for me gringrin

when will I get this FTC honor

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Papiikush: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Can't wait to find the right lady cry

She must be beautiful, caring, rich, intelligent, very good in bed and kitchen. Anne

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by nifemi25(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wow. On behalf of all nairalanders we wish happy married life.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Evablizin(f): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wow cute couple HML to them,AFonja and Ipob in NL should start confessing their love for each other,let the clash of Titan end.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by dingbang(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
I love this.. If only Shossie said yes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Evablizin(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaIkpe come and see your sister and wish her well now osiso

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by D34lw4p(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
smiley
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by NwaAmaikpe: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evablizin:
NwaAmaIkpe come and see your sister and wish her well now osiso
shocked

She can't be my sister.
My sisters are not confused,
My sisters are not desperate,
My sisters respect our culture and traditions,
They are patriots.

Ezigbote nwa-afo Igbo agaghi alu onye ofe nmanu.

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by vivypretty(f): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
beautiful inter tribal wow(one nigeria) congrats

12 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
One day na one day for me self sad

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Menh: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pretty bride wa fe Ku lalei grin kiss cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Beautiful,i wish them happiness in their marriage.

13 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Victornezzar: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oga dessz ncan chairman
carry ur people over here

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Beautiful,i wish them happiness in their marriage.
when are we going to see your own grin grin
Don't go and marry ibo oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
when are we going to see your own grin grin
Don't go and marry ibo oooooo grin
Why?No tell me say you sef na tribalist.

14 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Why?No tell me say you sef na tribalist.
embarassed is it a bad that I don't want to loose you to another tribe embarassed grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
dis 1 na COLLABOgrin

SCORELINE AFONJA 1:0 Igbo

dis match go b.t.s

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
embarassed is it a bad that I don't want to loose you to another tribe embarassed grin
I heard Ibos are veli veli lomantic.cheesy tongue

12 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
you got me their
I.am not romantic, I hate the word angry

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Victornezzar: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
you got me their
I.am not romantic, I hate the word angry
don't gan finalise ur plans 4 whywhyogun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

don't gan finalise ur plans 4 whywhyogun
one guy is claming in the thread ooo grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
you got me their I.am not romantic, I hate the word angry
Why?You been heartbroken?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Why?You been heartbroken?
maybe angry
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Blackhawk03(f): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:

Very very lomantic oooo. I'm a living testimony. cheesy tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
maybe angry
Wanna share?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Wanna share?
no jare
I don't know who is watching but seriously I hate romance from my child hood
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Sarang(f): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nice
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin Help me tell him o.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

embarassed you are dating ibo guy sad

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.