Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) (3632 Views)

Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by fynestpotato: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
A thread was created few days ago,proclaiming that nairaland has the most set of savages in nigeria.
Based on this information we can all but wonder who is the real King/Queen of savagery.This is why the School of savagery(SOS)has decided to host a competition to know those who really deserve to be crowned as savages.The rule of this contest is simple,simply mention a nairalander and try to diss him/her in the most savage way possible.An example can be seen below.
Igborubausa the only difference between you and a crate of rotten eggs,is the crate.
Other rules guiding this contest are as follow.
1)Try to limit your diss to the moniker you've mentioned.Insulting someone's family,tribe or religion is not allowed.
2)Savaging the OP(which is me)is not allowed.Doing this will lead to your disqualification from the contest.
3)Mentioning of mods is strictly prohibited,we do not want this thread on front page.
4)Please i take god beg you,take note of rule no3 as that may lead to this thread been closed or worse(me getting banned.)
5)This thread is strictly for fun so let's keep it that way.No bad blood please.

Judges will be chosen to determine who the best savages are.
The judges have been chosen based on the fact that they do not have savagery in their blood.
Lefulefu(bro pls come with all your obama pix and chose the best savages)
Thepussyhunter.(come with all the news crew.)
Zarzar.

Victornezzar(this guy should be among the judges but he recently showed that he has huge savagery in his blood.)

Those that have been chosen to be true savages will be awarded with a certificate of savagery from the School of Savagery(SOS)
Now let the Savage Contest begin.

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
This thread go cause trouble.
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
And they fucking said today was going to be super boring,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cool cool

even though i have a feeling most people wouldnt participate i'll still start fixing me equipments here...

And errmm lemme help call the few savagers i know (hopefully they'll pick up the call cheesy cheesy

Cc:
itsjude
makydebbie
aderola15
greyboy5000
mcbrooklyn
mrcork
tahrah
nma27
homeboiy
luminous
dacovajnr
martinO / martin0
etc..............

Thanks fynest potato for da mention wink wink
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
I was here
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:
And they fucking said today was going to be super boring,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cool cool

even though i have a feeling most people wouldnt participate i'll still start fixing me equipments here...

And errmm lemme help call the few savagers i know (hopefully they'll pick up the call cheesy cheesy

Cc:
itsjude
makydebbie
aderola15
greyboy5000
mcbrooklyn
mrcork
tahrah
nma27
homeboiy
luminous
dacovajnr
martinO / martin0
etc..............

Thanks fynest potato for da mention wink wink
I am only here to watch ooo
I am bored to death with all these romance stories grin

.Victornezzar come oooooo
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
But .thepussyhunter let us tag a female with their qualities now
Like some ladies did some fothnight ago grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Victornezzar: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:

lol
baba owfa na
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by VargasVee(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Take a look at what APC caused undecided

SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
baba owfa na
come and insult msmagee for not allowing you sex chat with her biko grin grin
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Creamymoltenlar, I met you this way

1 Like

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Victornezzar: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
u think we didn't know u nd whywhyogun don dey iron tinz out
abeg no give dat dude belle oo grin
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Fadiga24(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
VargasVee:

SMH undecided

Hahahahaha, that a full blooded nigga would come here and create 'Savagery contest'

1 Like

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by VargasVee(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fadiga24:

Hahahahaha, that a full blooded nigga would come here and create 'Savagery contest'

You can only imagine, bruh

That moment you don't even know where you're headed grin

1 Like

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Kondomatic(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

guy I have told before and I will tell you again
Whywhy Ogun only has eyes for you.
He even called me ugly embarassed
But the guy digs you sha grin grin
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by SirMichael1: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
I was having a good day until I read this. Phew! Is this the best y'all could do with humor? undecided
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Victornezzar: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
guy I have told before and I will tell you again
Whywhy Ogun only has eyes for you.
He even called me ugly embarassed
But the guy digs you sha grin grin
but I no dey comment 4 her thread na
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by fynestpotato: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
VargasVee:

SMH undecided
Biko no one forced you to open this thread o,their's nothing wrong in having some fun during the weekend after a stressfull week(tomorrow is sunday for pit sake)If you're not in the mood for fun please kindly carry your load to politics section where you can continue reading about how the naira keeps falling against dollar.
YOLO.
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

but I no dey comment 4 her thread na
it dosent matter
Whywhy does things in a coded way grin

Just make you brush your teeth after Mouth Gig cause whywhy smokes to much weed
Don't want some getting through is prick to your mouth grin grin
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by newyorks(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
wtfcoded wer at thou ma man as u dy cum cari sexybbstar cum today na today 4me nd ha.
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by VargasVee(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
fynestpotato:

Biko no one forced you to open this thread o,their's nothing wrong in having some fun during the weekend after a stressfull week(tomorrow is sunday for pit sake)If you're not in the mood for fun please kindly carry your load to politics section where you can continue reading about how the naira keeps falling against dollar.
YOLO.

Savagery is a joke? Humor me brother undecided
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by dacovajnr: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

2 Likes

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fvck thus thread who am I?

The dopeman
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:

lmfao

first pair of contestants spotted
VICTORNEZZAR ceo of VICDICKNEZZARPUSSY pop corn company vs GREYBOY5000 most friendly nairalander in da planet

let the battle begin cheesy cheesy
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by StunnerG(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fadiga24:

savagery contest It's nothing
Afterall twas Future dah sang My Savages
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
But .thepuss,.yhunter let us tag a female with their qualities now
Like some ladies did some fothnight ago grin grin

heheheh
lets ask the host fynestpotato then.....

Bro check out geryboy's suggestion wink
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh
lets ask the host fynestpotato then.....

let us add crazy , annoying , slay queen to spice things up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Victornezzar: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
it dosent matter
Whywhy does things in a coded way grin

Just make you brush your teeth after Mouth Gig cause whywhy smokes to much weed
Don't want some getting through is prick to your mouth grin grin
Don't u know d guy opens thread 2 catch ur attention
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by fynestpotato: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh lets ask the host fynestpotato then.....
It's allowed.

1 Like

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by fynestpotato: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
u think we didn't know u nd whywhyogun don dey iron tinz out abeg no give dat dude belle oo grin
Lmfao.I no tell you say this guy gets savagery in his blood.
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sooooo op we are not allowed to insult you but you want us to insult each other for you to enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Seduce A Married Man? / I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) / See This Slay Queen Selling Wigs. She Lives In A Very Exotic House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.