Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) (3636 Views)

An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Ladies: Top 7 S3x Positions That Puts You In Control (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Eglobalma: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Well I’m very sure most of u will think I created this post cuz I’m ugly and I’m trying to comfort myself but believe it or not You’re very wrong. Most people take for granted the peace of mind that comes with being an ugly guy. You literally go through life unnoticed and no one expects anything from you. You’re left to do anything you like without being judged because most people are uninterested in the activities of an unacctrctive person, they will just ignore u. Take for example a very handsome guy pushing wheelbarrow , most people will see him and say “eyaa see this fine boy wey Dey push wheelbarrow, e no fit am I wish I fit help am” but consider an ugly Hausa guy pushing the same wheelbarrow, even if he’s naked most people will still ignore him cuz people don’t like to give attention to ugly people. My point is if you’re handsome you get to deal with so much bullshit daily, girls fight u for not liking them back, people expect too much from u, people think you’re a threat , people assume you’re proud, if ur rich then police will target u cuz they will assume ur a fraudster, everyone wants to know what you’re doing all the time, you cannot go anywhere low key cuz attention follows you like a plague, girls play harder to get cuz they think ur a player, the list is frightening endless. But when you’re ugly, all you need is money and you’re going to have anything you want without a single drama attached to it. You gain respect and that to me is more powerful than goodlooks that’s filled with drama. This is my opinion and if I had a choice I would never come into life and chose to be attractive. Let me know how you see it from your own perspective, no insults please..we are intellectually beings let’s discuss like one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by gabbijason(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nice write up! watch the ugly guys invade this thread

Meanwhile "Lady Aiban" is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper

1 Like

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by agbonkamen(f): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ugliness rock my dear..... Myself no kuku fine grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Eglobalma:
Well I’m very sure most of u will think I created this post cuz I’m ugly and I’m trying to comfort myself but believe it or not You’re very wrong. Most people take for granted the peace of mind that comes with being an ugly guy. You literally go through life unnoticed and no one expects anything from you. You’re left to do anything you like without being judged because most people are uninterested in the activities of an unacctrctive person, they will just ignore u. Take for example a very handsome guy pushing wheelbarrow , most people will see him and say “eyaa see this fine boy wey Dey push wheelbarrow, e no fit am I wish I fit help am” but consider an ugly Hausa guy pushing the same wheelbarrow, even if he’s naked most people will still ignore him cuz people don’t like to give attention to ugly people. My point is if you’re handsome you get to deal with so much bullshit daily, girls fight u for not liking them back, people expect too much from u, people think you’re a threat , people assume you’re proud, if ur rich then police will target u cuz they will assume ur a fraudster, everyone wants to know what you’re doing all the time, you cannot go anywhere low key cuz attention follows you like a plague, girls play harder to get cuz they think ur a player, the list is frightening endless. But when you’re ugly, all you need is money and you’re going to have anything you want without a single drama attached to it. You gain respect and that to me is more powerful than goodlooks that’s filled with drama. This is my opinion and if I had a choice I would never come into life and chose to be attractive. Let me know how you see it from your own perspective, no insults please..we are intellectually beings let’s discuss like one.
tru talk bro. But truth is, everything as its own advantages and disadvantages.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
agbonkamen:

undecided

Don't make me look @tew again
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
agbonkamen:

undecided

You are beautiful already na, and you look like our fulani sisters
Don't make me look @tew again angry angry angry
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by LuciferKristi: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Eglobalma:

I love this write-up.

I always felt this way. Its unfair what handsome guys go through. Everything is just harder to get.
Once girls see you, they overdo the "hard to get thing", guys see you as a threat instantly.
Married men despise you, their wives are very rude to you publicly in a bid to prove that they have nothing hidden with you.

Even employers/clients give jobs easily to ugly guys than fine boys.

It's hard mehn...

11 Likes

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by samysmoothfresh: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
My ugliness put me at an advantage in the society for years till i got tired of the "advantage" and did a plastic surgery

1 Like

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Eglobalma: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuciferKristi:

I love this write-up.

I always felt this way. Its unfair what handsome guys go through. Everything is just harder to get.
Once girls see you, they overdo the "hard to get thing", guys see you as a threat instantly.
Married men despise you, their wives are very rude to you publicly in a bid to prove that they have nothing hidden with you.

Even employers/clients give jobs easily to ugly guys than fine boys.

It's hard mehn...

It’s so hard being handsome, like people don’t preach about the mental fuckery attached to it. The only time you don’t get to experience any drama is when you’re alone indoors, once you step out into the world it’s drama, drama and more drama. People will intentionally annoy you just to get your attention, like it literally will make u almost go crazy if you’re the sensitive type.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Eglobalma: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
My ugliness put me at an advantage in the society for years till i got tired of the "advantage" and did a plastic surgery

Lol different strokes for different folks
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
I can relate. Its why I don't even have girlfriend grin
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nickijoy(f): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ugly girls like us.....
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
I see a spineless coward consoling himself. Yes having good looks has it's advantage but its really not an achievement . There are some good looking nonentities straying the stress so being ugly isn't an excuse to "go through life unnoticed" that phrase is damn appalling.

Good looks isn't an instant key to success but an advantage to it's owner if he/she knows how to use it. God has place a talent into everyone , find yours and use it.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by donbachi(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
You are very correct...like some women married to some urgly dudes with small cash,feels the handsome dudes always arrange girls for their husbands...and if seen around any married woman,raises dust,even when nothing is involved....team handsome.
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Dacronym(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
What's all these na
And you are older than me oh
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
I see a spineless coward consoling himself. Yes having good looks has it's advantage but its really not an achievement . There are some good looking nonentities straying the stress so being ugly isn't an excuse to "go through life unnoticed" that phrase is damn appalling.

Good looks isn't an instant key to success but an advantage to it's owner if he/she knows how to use it. God has place a talent into everyone , find yours and use it.
You sound so bitter and frustrated,,, all your posts has always been vulgar..
Take life easy my dear,,, no man will date a lady like you..
You can take that to the bank..

3 Likes

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Fazemood(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
MariaLavina:

Kisses just for you Mariya. Muuaahh. Nice, Thumb up.
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Fazemood(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
agbonkamen:
DECIEVER grin Comot Jor grin

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
I know this one guy in my street that all the girls wanted to date, he even did a month at yaba left just because they thought something was wrong with him, not knowing he is an introvert. Most time you see girls flocking around he but can't say anything and getting disappointed he didn't hit on him.

Ladies can be vain sometimes
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Eglobalma: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
MariaLavina:

Wow so off point
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by LuvU2: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool cry me a river, no one will choose ugliness(on its own) over beauty(on its own).
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Eglobalma: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Slexyangel:
I know this one guy in my street that all the girls wanted to date, he even did a month at yaba left just because they thought something was wrong with him, not knowing he is an introvert. Most time you see girls flocking around he but can't say anything and getting disappointed he didn't hit on him.

Ladies can be vain sometimes

Girls are too shallow and immature, they act like little children when they are not getting the required attention from someone they admire. We guys get turned down daily we don’t cry, but once a fine guy ignores a girl, she starts making noises once he walks past or do some weird shit I’m too irrateted to name.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Eglobalma: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuvU2:
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool cry me a river, no one will choose ugliness(on its own) over beauty(on its own).

Aunty I will. I’m the most introverted person ever, I will pay u one billion if u can assure me no one will ever notice me or talk to me, weird thing is I have the opposite reality.
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by abdeiz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
I was expecting a rant about the disadvantages of being ugly or an outburst about how life is unfair, about how your life was sad, lonely and depressing but what i got was the opposite. You actually shed more light to this unspoken side of beauty, you made people realize that it aint all that bad and should embrace whom they are other than sulking over vain frivolities.

I remain bemused why some people will hate on the op, like what point are you tryna make? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by LuvU2: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Eglobalma:

Aunty I will. I’m the most introverted person ever, I will pay u one billion if u can assure me no one will ever notice me or talk to me, weird thing is I have the opposite reality.
Hve u tried glasses? dak shades; staying indoors, studying/working frm home? etc
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fazemood:

Kisses just for you Mariya. Muuaahh. Nice, Thumb up.
We know the Able Men not those who want to go through life "unnoticed" grin

Thanks darling smiley
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Eglobalma:

Aunty I will. I’m the most introverted person ever I will pay u one billion if u can assure me no one will ever notice me or talk to me, weird thing is I have the opposite reality.
The emboldened is your problem, You lack social skills and wit. You think the opposite of you is easier because your personality does not complement your looks. You wish for the easiest way out (ugliness). And you wonder why I called you a spineless coward? I should have added chicken livered! grin

How about you own up to who you are, develop your social skills, learn to handle the attention/ challenges life throws at you and stop opting for easy route. No one love being ugly! Money doesn't solve all problems like you believe. Stop being a chick tongue
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Mizk(f): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
I agree with you 100℅
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
I agree with you my brother. We ugly guys rock and e no easy to ugly biko. If e easy, make all these fine boys come ugly mek we see. grin
#prouduglydude.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Neurotika: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
The emboldened is your problem, You lack social skills and wit. You think the opposite of you is easier because your personality does not complement your looks. You wish for the easiest way out (ugliness). And you wonder why I called you a spineless coward? I should have added chicken livered! grin

How about you own up to who you are, develop your social skills, learn to handle the attention/ challenges life throws at you and stop opting for easy route. No one love being ugly! Money doesn't solve all problems like you believe. Stop being a chick tongue

You could have still driven home your point without having to sound offensive to him. I really don't understand why everyone is just frustrated in this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Eglobalma: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
abdeiz:
I was expecting a rant about the disadvantages an outburst about how life is unfair, about how your life is sad lonely and depressing but what i got was the opposite. You actually shed more light to this unspoken side of beauty, you made people realize that it aint all that bad and should embrace whom they are over sulking over vain frivolities.

I remain bemused why some people will hate on the op, like what point are you tryna make? undecided undecided undecided

God bless you brother, like people don’t like raw unfiltered truth. It’s sad
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nothing we no go see.
People are now celebrating ugliness.
No matter how you twist it no one like to marry the ugly ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be HIV Symptoms? / Horrible Experience With My Crush / How To Know If Your Mum Had Sex With Your Dad Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.