Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. (2751 Views)

“am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by Entpress: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2017
According to the Emmanuel Udoh who was arrested after defiling his daughter in their residence, at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran, Lagos state:

“I have had s.exual intercourse with her severally. It is a normal thing and I don’t see anything bad in sleeping with my daughter because I know she will not get pregnant
because I don’t e.jaculate inside her”.

Vanguard reports that Udoh’s ex-wife took custody of their two children after they separated seven years ago when the victim was ten years old. The victim who lived with her mother reunited with her father when her mother brought her back after she completed her secondary education in the month of September to enable her further her education.

Trouble, however, started, in the evening, on September 13, when Udoh asked his daughter to go and have her bath. The victim who initially refused went to take her bath after her father insisted.

According to the victim, (names with held):
“Immediately I started having my bath in the bathroom I became very dizzy as I became very weak. While I was inside the bathroom I called out for help but neighbours could not hear me because I was weak. It was my father that helped me out of the bathroom and took me inside. When I got inside, he gave me garri to drink and before I knew what was happening, he removed my wrapper and had s.ex with me. I don’t know if he drugged the water as I became very weak.”

Check link below for more of their photos

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/09/my-daughter-does-not-need-a-lover-i-satisfy-her-sxual-needs-nigerian-father/

Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by Plutobaba1995(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2017
FTC
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by rawpadgin(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2017
what kind of rubbish is this?
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by xamuel17(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2017
the fine for sexual abuse shld be castration.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by LionDeLeo: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2017
Emmanuel Udoh, na dem.
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by decatalyst(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2017
What am I reading on a Sunday morning like this nau? cry

The devil has a duplex in this man.
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by Jostico: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2017
Mr man what joy do you find, depriving others eating from your daughter yet you're eating her.
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2017
Disgusting.
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by tabisegroup(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Why isn't this pushed to front page ?
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by sathel(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2017
This is a false news.
please ignore
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by bewla(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2017
u
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by bewla(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2017
tabisegroup:
Why isn't this pushed to front page ?
is on holiday lalas sorry honeymoon with Lady F
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by mykel25(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2017
Lie...bloggers n lie ehn.... Hardly will a blogger make heaven grin
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by nrexzy: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2017
Chaiiii dizzy water.... . Soon we go hear another version
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2017
Iboosi ooooo
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2017
[b][This is old news, this happened sometime last year so why should it be in FP/b]
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by LadiIshola(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2017
Get ready for d trumpet..... End time is here
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by holocron: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2017
This is an old news...and is probably false
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by QueenDianaSch: 3:04am On Apr 07, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. by Kobicove(m): 5:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Bloggers and lies!

(1) (Reply)

16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.