Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Hormone Expert, Alisa Vitti Says 3pm Is The Best Time To Have Sex During The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hormone Expert, Alisa Vitti Says 3pm Is The Best Time To Have Sex During The Day (664 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hormone Expert, Alisa Vitti Says 3pm Is The Best Time To Have Sex During The Day by itsolanrewaju: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2017
According to hormone expert, Alisa Vitti, 'as human beings, hormones have huge implications on our sex life, as well as the feelings we experience afterward. But then, these hormones fluctuate throughout the day, such that at some point, they peak, and at other times, they reduce in production.

Read all @ http://www.macfirmmedia.com/2017/07/hormone-expert-alisa-vitti-says-3pm-is.html

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Hormone Expert, Alisa Vitti Says 3pm Is The Best Time To Have Sex During The Day by brighttech95(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2017
grin
Re: Hormone Expert, Alisa Vitti Says 3pm Is The Best Time To Have Sex During The Day by newyorks(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2017
i concour

(1) (Reply)

Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery / Easiest Way To Locate Your Soul Mate 2ru Online Dating And Also Identify Scam ! / Fat Women Have As Much Fun As Slim Ones! Read More At: Https://www.vanguardngr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.