Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church (8635 Views)

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I'm so vexed right now sad

i went to church today dressing like this, can you imagine that one female usher came to my seat and be telling me that i shouldn't have dressed like this to the service.

My fellow Nairalanders is anything wrong dressing like this to church

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by sorextee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
The way you dress is d way you will be addressed..
Our African parents didn't bring us up to dress like this to the house of the Lord.

Dont let the white pple deceive you..
And besides u cant dress like this to an interview..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by McBrooklyn(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Durhleepee(f): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Would you dress like this to a job interview? I don't think so. So try to extend the same respect to the house of GOD

MODIFIED:
I see some folks saying Ladies wear worse things than what he's wearing. You see ‘Two wrongs don't make a right'... So it would do you good to choose right.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Victornezzar: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Instead of u 2 say u need attention

17 Likes

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by McBrooklyn(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Airforce1 Wannabe... grin

7 Likes

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by mofeoluwadassah: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
crazy jeans inside church abi.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Edopesin: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Do Yhu Thnk A Church Is A Night Club Get Sense Ahn Stop Asking Stupid Question

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Airforce1 Wannabe... grin
But this one sabi dress pass Airforce1 grin

6 Likes

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
crazy jeans inside church abi.......
What's crazy about the jean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Durhleepee:
Would you dress like this to a job interview? I don't think so. So try to extend the same respect to the house of GOD
ibadan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na una i just knw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by mofeoluwadassah: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caringguy:
What's crazy about the jean
google undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
google undecided
You are too local undecided
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by McBrooklyn(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
But this one sabi dress pass Airforce1 grin

LOL... This one wey dress like astronaut wey dey go space... grin

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... This one wey dress like astronaut wey dey go space... grin
Na true oo, I nor look am well grin grin
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by CoolFreeday(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
No mind them. our reading today remind us not to put our attention on physical things, rather on spiritual things.

Aside that, what you're wearing is 10times better than what ladies wear to Church these days.
#Today own vex me sef

meanwhile since they say its not OK, try to wear something different next time
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by McBrooklyn(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
Na true oo, I nor look am well grin grin

LOL... Or lemme just say "Ice Prince Wannabe" then... grin
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
CoolFreeday:
No mind them. our reading today remind us not to put our attention on physical things, rather on spiritual things.

Aside that, what you're wearing is 10times better than what ladies wear to Church these days.
#Today own vex me sef

meanwhile since they say its not OK, try to wear something different next time

At last someone makes a reasonable comment, tnx
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caringguy:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm so vexed right now sad

i went to church today dressing like this, can you imagine that one female usher came to my seat and be telling me that i shouldn't have dressed like this to the service.

My fellow Nairalanders is anything wrong dressing like this to church
The dressing is very wrong bro. Am sure you wouldn't dress like this for an interview talkless of resuming during at place of work.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Or lemme just say "Ice Prince Wannabe" then... grin
But the guy nor be rapper na cheesy
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The dressing is very wrong bro. Am sure you wouldn't dress like this for an interview talkless of resuming during at place of work.
Baba waitin i wan go do for interview I'm a Boss incase you don't know
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by McBrooklyn(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
But the guy nor be rapper na cheesy

Ice Prince no by rapper again too now... cheesy
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Ice Prince no by rapper again too now... cheesy
Abeg make we free the guy, make he nor go cry grin
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by CoolFreeday(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caringguy:
At last someone makes a reasonable comment, tnx

you're welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caringguy:
Baba waitin i wan go do for interview I'm a Boss incase you don't know
Just an illustration because that dressing isn't good. It's an indecent dress and shouldn't be seen in the house of God. Dressing like that sends bad message to people around how you look thereby giving them bad impression about you. You may have good mind but your outward appearance has given you away. There nice dress to put on not that one displayed.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Just an illustration because that dressing isn't good. It's an indecent dress and shouldn't be seen in the house of God. Dressing like that sends bad message to people around how you look thereby giving them bad impression about you. You may have good mind but your outward appearance has given you away. There nice dress to put on not that one displayed.
Thanks for the preaching..
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by McBrooklyn(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
Abeg make we free the guy, make he nor go cry grin

Make hin cry now... He suppose know the consequences before deciding to show off especially Romance Section of all the section on Nairaland... grin
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by BuhariNaWah: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Op, how old are you?

You just came here to show us 2 things
1. The hotel you lodged last night
2. Your mad man clothes (I wonder how you guys of nowadays comfortably wear this rubbish in public)

I can only dash you this:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Kobicove(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Are you going to a church service or a musical concert? undecided
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by MissRaine69(f): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Did you go to worship or go to a fashion show? Will God object and refuse to listen to your prayers or will he insist you wear a suit first?

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by mofeoluwadassah: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caringguy:
You are too local undecided
and you are international right tongue
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Macdawid(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yes, everything is wrong with it, you should know that this is Nigeria and such dressing aren't allowed in most churches (unlike some western countries).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos) / What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. / Sex With No Strings Attached?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.