Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? (7617 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes / Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Sirgay: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
It is getting too much. what is going on?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Yemike(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
That's what we guyz wantgrin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
But ur monicker say u be gay. How woman dressing take affect u again.

15 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by ceezarhh(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
not "every girl" OP...rather "some girls"...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Every woman is prostitute, every woman is a bitch and every woman is a ho. I love my prostitute, I love my bitch, I love my ho, you don't, you Bleep off, deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's the whole feminism thing.. .

The main people carrying feminism on their head are pro prostitutes. Take for example, Amber Rose, who keeps organising that Slut Walk thing..

.The 21st century female thinks going half or fully naked is a sign of bravery or confidence. They don't just understand that they are insane.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Every woman is prostitute, every woman is a bitch and every woman is a ho. I love my prostitute, I love my bitch, I love my ho, you don't, you Bleep off, deal with it.

What about your mum,can I relate with her please?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Deeper life no dey your area?
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Jodha(f): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Yhur mum and sisters included...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jodha:

Yhur mum and sisters included...

In which context I'm saying this, yes, including them, but if you tryna be rude, my 10 fingers at you

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

What about your mum,can I relate with her please?

She is my father's prostitute, so you can't, get yourself one and kill that boredom, but make sure you get the right one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

She is my father's prostitute, so you can't, get yourself one and kill that boredom, but make sure you get the right one

Find me one dude,I guess your family geh good and lot of them,ur 6ta can serve as well

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by ubunja(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
HeyCorleone:
It's the whole feminism thing.. .

The main people carrying feminism on their head are pro prostitutes. Take for example, Amber Rose, who keeps organising that Slut Walk thing..

.The 21st century female thinks going half or fully naked is a sign of bravery or confidence. They don't just understand that they are insane.
OK u make sense. but someone will say long ago our ancestors walked around more naked than gals do now.?
what will you say?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Jodha(f): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

In which context I'm saying this, yes, including them, but if you tryna be rude, my 10 fingers at you

My five fingers at yhu... undecided

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Godwithus20: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
simple! We are rolling back the hands of time To the glory old days, where our women move around with mere bum bum and breast....
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Jodha(f): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
ubunja:

OK u make sense. but someone will say long ago our ancestors walked around more naked than gals do now.?
what will you say?

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Jodha(f): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lool wrong meme grin
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

Find me one dude,I guess your family geh good and lot of them,ur 6ta can serve as well

You want me to woo my sister for you? That's a big failure, we wouldn't even welcome you

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You want me to woo my sister for you? That's a big failure, we wouldn't even welcome you

Don't woo

Just tell her,there's one niqqa out that wanna hit her pussy hard or mayb probably share her details lemme do it myself

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

Don't woo

Just tell her,there's one niqqa out that wanna hit her pussy hard or mayb probably share her details lemme do it myself

You can't even convince me, how would you convince her, good luck to you niqqa.
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by xendra: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

no, not just your father's, that won't be a prostitute he must be sharing or she a generous giver.... Nice family you're from, no wonder you turned out this way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Jodha post=63597716][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by bitchcrafts: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Caveman, homo erectus or homo habilis?
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
xendra:
no, not just your father's, that won't be a prostitute he must be sharing or she a generous giver.... Nice family you're from, no wonder you turned out this way cheesy

You don't have to check your dictionary for every single word, you can sense the meaning without it

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You can't even convince me, how would you convince her, good luck to you niqqa.

If you think I can't gimme her facebook username
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Linux007(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jodha:
Lool wrong meme grin
We dont know that for sure!
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Clifford121(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

How u come here trying to sound smart using thr wrong adjectives baffles me...now u done played yourself

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

If you think I can't gimme her facebook username

O Z

Clue: Federal University of Technology Akure, I bet you are a coward, prove me wrong if you ain't
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Clifford121:

How u come here trying to sound smart using thr wrong adjectives baffles me...now u done played yourself

What's the fuss about?
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sirgay:
It is getting too much. what is going on?

Because morals have been thrown to the gutters. Ladies now feel that the only way to get attention is to go naked. They forget that the kind of men they attract only wants them for sex only. How sad embarassed
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by xendra: 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
victorakpabome:

Because morals have been thrown to the gutters. Ladies now feel that the only way to get attention is to go naked. They forget that the kind of men they attract only wants them for sex only. How sad embarassed
which is all men. Na God go EPP decent girls judge all you Hippocrates who say girls should dress decent yet go for those that don't.
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Waffarianman(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
That dressing will bring quick money and food on the table... Women with dia wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Gets This Feeling / Zip. Download Travis Scott Rodeo (full Album) / Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.