Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine (57145 Views)

COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe / Aminu Atiku Flees With His Son Aamir Atiku As He Loses Custody Battle To Ex Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by lordkit2: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
This bizarre incident happened in Rimin Kebe in Marikita Ward in Ungogo local govt area of Kano state yesterday.

The police has apprehended the suspect while the remains of the deceased has been deposited at a morgue in the state...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/09/graphic-photos-man-in-kano-cuts-open-his-roommates-stomach-flees-with-his-intestine/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by NaijaMutant(f): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Justice would have been served if it was possible to use his own intestines, heart, brain and other organs to bring back the deceased.

since its not clinically feasible, the man should be sacrificed to bokoharam.

20 Likes

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by sagerasaq: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
C me dy imagine wtn I go do with Suya wey dey ma hand And na Intestines I tell d guy to give me!!!
Chai!!!!

37 Likes

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nawaooo
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by ojun50(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Pepper soup things ...
mumu

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Leonbonapart(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fear north.... so illiterate and fetish...
also being deceived by their alfas and imams
such a shame

26 Likes

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
I was there oo, it was an ipod man, His name is UDOKA ONYEKACHI, All dis ipod fraudsters ehn

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa oh.. and when i saw the situation is gradually turning into a zoo-like..they will say i'm cursing..

2 Likes

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Shiitposter: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
speechless
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is shocking we should reinstate and implement capital punishment
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Jodforex(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
angry
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by squash47(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
NCAN correspondent reporting live from Delta...thorough investigation and a verified NAME CHECK,has said it all....an ABOKI, those manslaughters and fulani head cutters has done it again...their living ancestor (a water leaf in human form) is still on a Life Support in London at the expense of tax payers money

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by dozzy001(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Power of poverty

2 Likes

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Flares: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chai....wickedness at its peak
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Amberon11: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
What??
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by evanscheck(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by adecz: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
"Room mate"!!!! shocked
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by auntysimbiat(f): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nmmmm
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by spartan117(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:
I was there oo, it was an ipod man, His name is UDOKA ONYEKACHI, All dis ipod fraudsters ehn
angry

53 Likes

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by josef1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Aye le.. .whats this country turning to? cry

1 Like

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by ALAYORMII: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ogu ego things
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by pterson(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
I've given up. The North is now a Sodom!

1 Like

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by OsuGanja(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
ojun50:

mumu

Thanks for letting him know

3 Likes

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by itiswellandwell: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmmmm. Man wickedness to man. May God save us from all evil ones.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by felaliveson: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
DieBuhari:
What does he want to do with the intestine?
Is he a descendant of Oduduwa the fallen demon?

Bros you mumu no be small.. May God almighty spare d life of those doing you, they will live long enough to continue doing you

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Nigerian Soldiers Celebrated Sallah, Kill Animal At The Battle Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.