Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter (61592 Views)

Man Loses N200,000 Job For Calling The Employer ‘uncle’ / Vacant Job For Teller (entry-level) At Petra Micro-finance Bank / Konga Call Center Agent Job For The Period Of 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by menwongo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
tolugar:
God bless you girl

May he double your effort.

But wait ooooo
Which course is that abeg.
Read again you will see agricultural science
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by hoMegas(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
undecided

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Shout out to all...
Beta GF.
Sabi GF. kiss kiss
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by oloriLFC(f): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na only bad ladies some guys will be seeing upandan, d good ones, they'll pretend not to notice. Girl, may Ur bf get a good job soon.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Goals a real chic holding her man down I saw it on twitter earlier, some females be forming twitter standard, I want a rich boo that makes 200k a month, forgetting that good things come to those who work hard and seize opportunities

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by doskie(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
NairalandCS:
Girls who assist their boyfriends the little way they can, have my utmost respect.
no be lie oh.
my own doesnt.
infact she asked me to buy her laptop on a day she came to my house and found the roof leaking. my rug soaked. i have been thinking about it so much. the thing pain me ehn..... weda na me be the mumu abi na she i no come understand again.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by mrwonlasewonie: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrPdtech:

Lmao.. That slap though.. Brah, seriously your brain needs to be checked.. So because a random girl posted some poo on Twitter automatically makes her a wife WiFi material? May Sense fall on you.
don't mind it grin
.as if if he gets the job and meets another head runner colleague, he won't dump her ass or say so what if you helped me get the job after all I had my CV lmaoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by slap1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrPdtech:
Seriously, I'm beginning to think this Attention ish gives slay queens b*tches orgasm..

Like if u also think she's looking for attention. Share If u think otherwise
Cc;lalasticlala

You're also begging for attention.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by crackhouse(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
What an insult turned positive? She wanted to insult the boyfriend by posting that but it turned out positive for the guy.
Now she will be regretting it right now.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by cytell56: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amagite:
A Nigerian girl, Nike took to Twitter to post a copy of her 26-year-old boyfriend’s CV in a bid to help him get a job. The tweet has gotten over 2k retweets and several positive feedbacks from people praising her and also asking her to send his CV for a possible job.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/girlfriend-year-nigerian-girl-takes-twitter-job-hunt-boyfriend.html

Forget, she dey try to market herself, pray the boyfriend won't lose her at the end of this "Drama"
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by LUGBE: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Desperation, tomorrow you will tell us he dumped you, why won't he when you have helped him do so.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by BlackyOne: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
ecoeco:

My girlfriend needs to see dis

See her fellow girl
Her own every time is
Send me recharge card
Send me recharge card

#Eco99#

lol
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Rogersmith(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
The first job I got after service was through my girlfriend.
God can use anybody to bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Petik8(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
cytell56:

Forget, she dey try to market herself, pray the boyfriend won't lose her at the end of this "Drama"

Na so true talk
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
D hustle is foreal in d zoo
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by kachi08(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
I love this girl for this attitude she just displayed. True love for the boyfriend. Which I have a job for them.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by yinkslinks(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Animal study grin grin grin grin
tolugar:
God bless you girl

May he double your effort.

But wait ooooo
Which course is that abeg.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
doskie:
no be lie oh.
my own doesnt.
infact she asked me to buy her laptop on a day she came to my house and found the roof leaking. my rug soaked. i have been thinking about it so much. the thing pain me ehn..... weda na me be the mumu abi na she i no come understand again.
Dump that girl...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by kinibigdeal(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
lepasharon:
Yh I can see why he hasn't got a job.

That CV ain't banging at all. It needs improvement.

A line of skills, really nigga?

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by kinibigdeal(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
If he gets the job, he dump you...such is life

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by kaywhy09(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
The guy will be like... Which wahala be this na shocked What's this chick thinking undecided
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by wintersnow(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Aquaculture?
Make him go work for mammy water ni

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by lepasharon(f): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=58293369][/quote]

Wetin do you?
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Bamz(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
ecoeco:

My girlfriend needs to see dis

See her fellow girl
Her own every time is
Send me recharge card
Send me recharge card

#Eco99#

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Danhumprey: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
ibkayee:
Good course
Were you banned? what happened to your main handle? cheesy
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by wintersnow(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
lepasharon:
Yh I can see why he hasn't got a job.

That CV ain't banging at all. It needs improvement.

A line of skills, really nigga?

20 pages CV doesn't get one a job ni
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by lepasharon(f): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
wintersnow:

20 pages CV doesn't get one a job ni

Noooooo
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by ibkayee(f): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Danhumprey:
Were you banned? what happened to your main handle? cheesy
I wasn't, I deactivated and started using this one that I'd registered prior cheesy
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hope she's doing it just out of her benevolence, because if she's doing it for him to marry her in future or never leave or never cheat or whatever... She's on a long thing.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Acidosis(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
I hope she's doing this with the consent/approval of the said boyfriend?
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by lepasharon(f): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Deseo:
Hope she's doing it just out of her benevolence, because if she's doing it for him to marry her in future or never leave or never cheat or whatever... She's on a long thing.

Is that you in the pic
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
lepasharon:

Is that you in the pic

Yes.
Any issue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.