Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,015 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter (61914 Views)

Man Loses N200,000 Job For Calling The Employer ‘uncle’ / Vacant Job For Teller (entry-level) At Petra Micro-finance Bank / Konga Call Center Agent Job For The Period Of 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Danhumprey: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
ibkayee:

I wasn't, I deactivated and started using this one that I'd registered prior cheesy
Alright. I thought you were banned when I barely see your comments.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by ibkayee(f): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Danhumprey:
Alright. I thought you were banned when I barely see your comments.
No o cheesy
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Danhumprey: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
ibkayee:

No o cheesy
Better. cheesy
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by ibkayee(f): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Danhumprey:
Better. cheesy

say I fit PM you? or is that out of bounds? wink

I don't even have anything to say. tongue
I don't interact with people outside of nland o, nothing personal though my dear grin kiss
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by iswallker(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
lepasharon:
Yh I can see why he hasn't got a job.

That CV ain't banging at all. It needs improvement.

A line of skills, really nigga?

Skills: word, excel and PowerPoint ..the guy is so funny with this skill set. And I can bet he knows next to nothing on using word or excel.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
The other day a man was showering praises on his wife for excellence in bedmathics... Today Na this one. She try o.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Deseo:

The picture hardly shows my face and she is claiming we look alike.
lol.

Maybe the body stature tho. Lepa
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2017
NairalandCS:
Girls who assist their boyfriends the little way they can, have my utmost respect.

Some girls do such, and even send their bfs CV to friends and acquaintances but they don't announce it on social media for everyone to see.

So placing it on social media doesn't guarantee she's a wife material.
And placing his CV on twitter does not mean, he will land a job through this means.

Thats my two cents sha.

I have done more than this for an ungrateful bf.
Where is he now? He missed having a good job in a reputable company in a nick of time, due to his selfish and evil intentions. Thank God, i knew at the right time. I blindly trusted the demon, I called bf.

I quickly placed stops on all my contacts and the job going his way.
Let him go hustle jobs himself.

Hes regrtting his mistakes of taking advantage of my humane kindness nw. Hes so ashamed to even face me again.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by judgedredd22(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2017
ibkayee:
Good course

yep, it is!

i am still waiting to steal you from your boo! grin grin grin can't stop, won't stop!!! cool
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Slay queens should learn this and not wait for already made kings
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Nutase:
I hope she has a job?
her act defines love
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Aniexcels01(m): 12:53am On Jul 10, 2017
If the guy succeeds in getting the job and finally dumps her, we'll be waiting here to read and watch the Part 2 of this Story....not a bad wish o...just illustrating a possible scenario.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Dazzle86(f): 4:58am On Jul 10, 2017
I hope he appreciates you and is willing to put himself out there for you too. Most guys are not worth the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Eagle77(m): 5:22am On Jul 10, 2017
How can we verify this pls? Onye ka anyi ga ju? Who do we ask?
kiddoiLL:
Lol bro don't even go there...My babe calls and when we're both free, we mostly spend over an hour on phone. She calls a lot as much as i do. so call talk aside, Fact is there are lots of ladies out there dat are good and supportive but don't come online to talk bout it.. so when we see the few dat do online, we take it as a big deal when it's not
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by NairalandCS(m): 6:09am On Jul 10, 2017
doskie:
no be lie oh.
my own doesnt.
infact she asked me to buy her laptop on a day she came to my house and found the roof leaking. my rug soaked. i have been thinking about it so much. the thing pain me ehn..... weda na me be the mumu abi na she i no come understand again.

Lool Still no mean say she be bad gf but she get wahala.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Deco664: 6:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING (See Photos)

http://www.gistreports.com/2017/07/brothel-rents-out-robot-sx-doll-for-100.html
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by NairalandCS(m): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2017
alexialin:

Some girls do such, and even send their bfs CV to friends and acquaintances but they don't announce it on social media for everyone to see.

So placing it on social media doesn't guarantee she's a wife material.
And placing his CV on twitter does not mean, he will land a job through this means.

Thats my two cents sha.

I have done more than this for an ungrateful bf.
Where is he now? He missed having a good job in a reputable company in a nick of time, due to his selfish and evil intentions. Thank God, i knew at the right time. I blindly trusted the demon, I called bf.

I quickly placed stops on all my contacts and the job going his way.
Let him go hustle jobs himself.

Hes regrtting his mistakes of taking advantage of my humane kindness nw. Hes so ashamed to even face me again.

Well, her bringing it to social media doesn't mean anything, maybe she has her own full time job, and you don't expect her to quit her job just to go looking for a job for her bf. The little she can do is tweet it and hope for the best. Never underestimate the power of social media.

You said your bf was ungrateful ? I'm sure you wouldn't have stop helping him if he had been grateful and loyal to you right ? Who knows, the guy she's helping might have been nothing but amazing to her and I believe everyone should be given the benefit of doubt.

Regardless, you still have my respect and I hope you find the guy that'll treat you right.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by NairalandCS(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Dazzle86:
I hope he appreciates
you and is willing to put himself out there for you too.
Most guys are not worth the trouble.

True.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by horllamy(m): 6:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Amagite:
A Nigerian girl, Nike took to Twitter to post a copy of her 26-year-old boyfriend’s CV in a bid to help him get a job. The tweet has gotten over 2k retweets and several positive feedbacks from people praising her and also asking her to send his CV for a possible job.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/girlfriend-year-nigerian-girl-takes-twitter-job-hunt-boyfriend.html
good girl may God bless you.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by hardbody: 6:39am On Jul 10, 2017
I am not on tweeter but my company will gladly employ an actuarial science graduate if all other yardsticks are met. Anyone following her should ask her to forward a CV to hard_body99@yahoo.com

We will take it from there.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by yinkeys(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Ah. I'm surprised there are still girls like this that can actually take the initiative to do stuffs for the relationship. She's earned my respect big time
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Danhumprey: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2017
ibkayee:

I don't interact with people outside of nland o, nothing personal though my dear grin kiss
oh! I forgot. you don't interact with 'strangers' off Nairaland.

bleep me. cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by fabulousnize(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2017
hope after all this, the guy no go de loaded come forget you ooo.#loveblind
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by enfash03(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2017
So what do u want us to do....
Abi u want us to leave our job for him ni
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by anigold(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2017
tolugar:
God bless you girl

May he double your effort.

But wait ooooo
Which course is that abeg.
Actuarial science is the discipline that applies mathematical and statistical methods to assess risk in insurance, finance and other industries and professions. Actuaries are professional

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by dingbang(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2017
lepasharon:
Yh I can see why he hasn't got a job.

That CV ain't banging at all. It needs improvement.

A line of skills, really nigga?
who ur CV hepp biko..
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by riyanxeally(f): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2017
she no try she for start to dey fry akara....give am d money frm there...we go know say d love strong....bhahahaha
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by doskie(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2017
NairalandCS:

Lool Still no mean say she be bad gf but she get wahala.
lool

i know cos she has her very good sides. never keeps grudge or malice. she apologises immediately. i really love those things about her. something i suffered in the hands of my ex. too much malice and formy formy
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2017
NairalandCS:

Well, her bringing it to social media doesn't mean anything, maybe she has her own full time job, and you don't expect her to quit her job just to go looking for a job for her bf. The little she can do is tweet it and hope for the best. Never underestimate the power of social media.

You said your bf was ungrateful ? I'm sure you wouldn't have stop helping him if he had been grateful and loyal to you right ? Who knows, the guy she's helping might have been nothing but amazing to her and I believe everyone should be given the benefit of doubt.

Regardless, you still have my respect and I hope you find the guy that'll treat you right.

Thanks for the compliment. I can only pray and hope for a good guy with conscience.

And one amazing thing is that, when I pray about my relationship and that God should show me a sign if the person am dating has good or bad intentions for me? . One way or the other the person will just miss a step through the script hes been acting up for me all along. He was shocked and embarrassed av caught his lies and games and I was like wow! Seriously? My God! shocked

My brother its good to pray about people one trust blindly and the truth about the person will surface before committing everything into such relationship

Anyways i hope the twitter post works for her and her bf.

Although av never seen where help is given to ungrateful and disloyal people sha.
I know its good to give benefit of doubt but one should give such doubts to people who truly deserves it.

Anyways its well. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Darlingmua(f): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Lol bro don't even go there...My babe calls and when we're both free, we mostly spend over an hour on phone. She calls a lot as much as i do. so call talk aside, Fact is there are lots of ladies out there dat are good and supportive but don't come online to talk bout it.. so when we see the few dat do online, we take it as a big deal when it's not
EXACTLY!!!
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by freethesheeple(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
A rare gem. Not many ladies these days understand the realities of being in a relationship. That's why those of us blessed with such women should treat them like the queens they are

A woman with good heart makes me melt and cry..she is good indeed..Make the guy no go Bleep up after getting the job

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by tk4rd: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
hmmmmmmmm
Evaberry:
....w
Evaberry:
auntysimbiat:
Hmm
Why are these ladies here so speechless.??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / NIS Invitation For Interview. / Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.