Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter (61599 Views)

Man Loses N200,000 Job For Calling The Employer ‘uncle’ / Vacant Job For Teller (entry-level) At Petra Micro-finance Bank / Konga Call Center Agent Job For The Period Of 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by jomoh: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrPdtech:
Seriously, I'm beginning to think this Attention ish gives slay queens b*tches orgasm..
This same girl would dump this guy for a better option.. And some dumb guys be calling her wife WiFi material.. Smh

Like if u also think she's looking for attention. Share If u think otherwise
Cc;lalasticlala

If she dumped him for whatever reason, she has tried in his life. She used her platform to help is life. something the guy himself couldn't do.

In what way have you impacted in your girls life(apart from sex) before coming online to bash a girl trying to secure the future of her man.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by muller101(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
VargasVee:

Is your brain on leave? Here's a girl hustling together with her man and here you're uttering Bollocks.

Wifeyy material, someone should get me this lady's number grin
she is occupied. Thief grin
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by lepasharon(f): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Deseo:

Yes.
Any issue?

Nothing. You look a lot like me
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Truckpusher(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrPdtech:
Seriously, I'm beginning to think this Attention ish gives slay queens b*tches orgasm..
This same girl would dump this guy for a better option.. And some dumb guys be calling her wife WiFi material.. Smh

Like if u also think she's looking for attention. Share If u think otherwise
Cc;lalasticlala
Well you have no idea about the kind of relationship they have. Some people can be as thick as thieves and she might not be doing it for the attention too though human nature is so dynamic that you can't even tell why I'm siding her right now.

So best bet is to mind ya business and stop drinking panadol on people's heaadache. grin
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
lepasharon:

Nothing. You look a lot like me

I take God beg you.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by jmike69(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
kiddoiLL:
She do well but So make we fry indomie i'm waiting fr d guys dat'll come on here and start blasting other women sayin dz woman did dis and did dat like its all women that are insensitive and like this one posting CV on net makes others useless
what Is This One Saying?
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by ekensi01: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when you fok a girl well and she appreciates your fok, but I hope it won't be get the job and get the hell out of my life and go for another babe.

I don't think topiary, ajepako, fabfunmi, vickyrotex, mukina2,aminat508,osusumustflow and totomefresh can do this for me or their boyfriends
All those trash are yours?

You must be a dust bin.

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by yhemster(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Why is anyone not asking the following questions
1. Is she trying to make the guy get a corporate job? It's possible the guy may have his hustling street earning/blue collar job which the girlfriend may be unhappy with.
2. Why didn't the guy tweet his CV himself?�
3. Did she do this with(out) the guy permission?

All the same, kudos to her for the effort.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by lepasharon(f): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Deseo:

I take God beg you.

What
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Deseo:

I take God beg you.
What's running through ya mind undecided
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Brossman: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
God bless u....... U really a wife material
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Brossman: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
God bless u....... U r really a wife material
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Danuvie(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow. Now this is my kind of girl.

Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ [url]http://www.kenandakyns.com
[/url]
For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
lepasharon:

What
It's not clear enough to decipher resemblance.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Fkforyou(m): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Now this is bae. kiss

She is a keeper cool or goaler.... all join grin

If person hammer now, na to wife her straight.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
ekensi01:
All those trash are yours?

You must be a dust bin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Fkforyou(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
DieBuhari:
Buhari may you continue to suffer

This one just carry buhari matter for head... grin

No go kill yourself with hypertension..o grin

Peace of mind fall on you...!!!
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Very very impressive. My woman cant do this for me. The best she could do is to tell me she puts it in prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Amadaz(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
LUGBE:
Desperation, tomorrow you will tell us he dumped you, why won't he when you have helped him do so.
how the hell does this amount to desperation? Tell me you fool
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by ekensi01: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=58294566][/quote] damn

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by ajebuter(f): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when you fok a girl well and she appreciates your fok, but I hope it won't be get the job and get the hell out of my life and go for another babe.

I don't think topiary, ajepako, fabfunmi, vickyrotex, mukina2,aminat508,osusumustflow and totomefresh can do this for me or their boyfriends

Ogbanje salaro.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by DieBuhari: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fkforyou:

This one just carry buhari matter for head... grin

No go kill yourself with hypertension..o grin

Peace of mind fall on you...!!!
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Naijabams(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Her own business after all when she eventually hav t job she won't come back again to thank us�
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by rawpadgin(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Deseo:

Yes. Any issue?
are u a FDA?
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by kuuljay(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Which one be actuarial science again

Anyway

When your side chick whose father is chief priest of igbiso lands you a job

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by odaniel1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Don't get it twisted people, no Girl is GOOD... cry
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by elmagnifico411(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Girlfriend, the job wey him dey do under u never do? Issoke, u try sha.. maybe he's got to hustle harder. Hence u dey send cv
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by missyadorable(f): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good move!

And when the guy lands a good job and suddenly realizes she is not good enough for him,hope she won't cry of heart break

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
adepeter26:

What's running through ya mind undecided
The picture hardly shows my face and she is claiming we look alike.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by ayamprecious: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
A rare gem. Not many ladies these days understand the realities of being in a relationship. That's why those of us blessed with such women should treat them like the queens they are

.i just hope I can learn to value what I have
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by pele1988: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
not even a husband shame on you
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by goingape1: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amagite:
A Nigerian girl, Nike took to Twitter to post a copy of her 26-year-old boyfriend’s CV in a bid to help him get a job. The tweet has gotten over 2k retweets and several positive feedbacks from people praising her and also asking her to send his CV for a possible job.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/girlfriend-year-nigerian-girl-takes-twitter-job-hunt-boyfriend.html

she is a wife material unlike those block brain gorillas parading the street with there diggers undecided

ya all naija women should learn for her!

at least she ain't doing prostitute

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.