Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation (1121 Views)

Permanent Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection & Small P£nis / My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation / Premature Ejaculation Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Today was the most embarrassing day of my life, after waiting for over 27yrs to have sex, after all the money spent on wooing the babe at last she agreed, I inserted my joystick after three thrust I cum! embarassed Horrible....i tried getting it up again after like 1hr it came up three thrust again I cum! She stood up looked at me in tears and said its over! I can't blame her I don't know this shit is real, please anyone with a good solution should help me am typing in tears....this is the worst embarrassment of my life, please nairalanders help me please cry cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by offishialpablo: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
go to God in prayer and ask for a brain it really helps

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by Gabs4mine(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
mbv90:
Today was the most embarrassing day of my life, after waiting for over 27yrs to have sex, after all the money spent on wooing the babe at last she agreed, I inserted my joystick after three thrust I cum! embarassed Horrible....i tried getting it up again after like 1hr it came up three thrust again I cum! She stood up looked at me in tears and said its over! I can't blame her I don't know this shit is real, please anyone with a good solution should help me am typing in tears....this is the worst embarrassment of my life, please nairalanders help me please cry cry
how for heaven sake u never had sex for up to 27 year?i lost my Virginity at 21 and i regreeted starting late so u have to go through this mess till u improve thank God u havent marry
Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
She looked at you in tears and said it's over? Which kind mumu girl be that? In fact op which kind stupid story be this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please I need help the depression is too much please
Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by cezarman(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lmfao!
You're typing with tears but the way you told the story is kinda funny na!

After three thrusts cheesy chai....
Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by cezarman(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
offishialpablo:
go to God in prayer and ask for a brain
it really helps

A brain to thrust more than 3 times or what
Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by Sanemind(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bia Op u are still kidding,wen u are serious we will know,3 thrust kwa sad,l smell lies in dis ur story,u just disvirgined and dnt last more dan 3 thrust,abi premature ejaculation now na hereditary
Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by stacyadams: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
over excitment no let u calm down handle or grab her by the poosie grin grin
Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by monkytail(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
What I think... Since its your first time I think you were really tensed on how the feeling will be which is wrong.... My advice try to be really really relaxed and have sex much often with so e random girls but wait.... Do you masturbate

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
monkytail:
What I think... Since its your first time I think you were really tensed on how the feeling will be which is wrong.... My advice try to be really really relaxed and have sex much often with so e random girls but wait.... Do you masturbate
Yes like once a week
Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by Patrickkay(m): 1:30am On Jul 10, 2017
I will advice u start eating garlic raw two cloves in the morning and two in the evening consistently and see your sex life improve
Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Patrickkay:
I will advice u start eating garlic raw two cloves in the morning and two in the evening consistently and see your sex life improve
Thanks for the advice
Re: Please Help Me....premature Ejaculation by monkytail(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2017
mbv90:

Yes like once a week

I no sure say na only once ooo... Anyway just try keep off for like three weeks then go bleep maybe Owosso without fear 😱

(1) (Reply)

How To Win The Heart Of A Yoruba Girl / Why I Think Prostitutes Are Brave / If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.