Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo (27234 Views)

How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees / Why Senate Can’t Impeach Buhari – Senator Ahmed Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by quiverfull(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2017
The word "senate" means "elders", the only claim these current members of the national assembly have to that title is by their age and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Philistine(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Bleep saraki and his senate!
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by deebsman1(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Shey we no tell you guys but Tinubu's hatred made people looked elsewhere
Ijaya123:
These bunch of senators are just a disgrace to democracy. Absolutely nothing about national interest but personal interest.

Saraki is the worst senate president we ever had.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by deebsman1(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Retribution time is coming when Saraki will be engrossed in buying duplex for Kirikiri, mansion for Kuje and Estate for Alagbon only for himself and his partners in traitor.

If saraki is thinking he's larger than life, he should look at how those much more powerful than him in the past was humbled. If former presidents could go to prisons who then is he?

4 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Beverages: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Senators are Nigeria current problem.
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by bareal(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Democracy is not just for us in this part of the world...

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by aolawale025: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2017
If there was genuine opposition, APC wouldn't fight among themselves.
Moving on......
What should be safeguarded mostly is the rule of law. At this point, the court should make a stand on Magu.
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by lincs25(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Which Saraki want to be acting president, kai Saraki acting president somebody that blood doesn't flow in his vein but corruption do. I shade tears for Nigeria.
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Charly68: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2017
prospero5:
what do these senators feel like sef?
They see themselves as gods & I bet you they shall fall in their plots
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by ProWalker: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2017
dolphinife:
The day Buhari lost it is the day he openly declare that he can work with anybody that emerge as the senate president....

Your guess is as good as mine since then

You are right, Buhari created all these mess.
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by ProWalker: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2017
deebsman1:

Shut up already with this old worn out tirade, how does this help your life ?
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by iamkneeyi: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2017
With the way these senators are going...I think the youth of this country should go in the Venezuela way...that will teach them a lesson...
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Victorgold(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2017
I wish this acting President would leave APC and join PDP then I would be so happy ....... Cuz APC is a complete joke......Nigeria has never been so disorganized since I was born .....God forbid [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Ijaya123: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2017
deebsman1:

Why are you accusing me? Shey na me vote Saraki ni?
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Bgorgeous: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Saraki and Dino has no business in that Senate anymore
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2017
This is serious...this men can wake up one day and impeach the acting president because the North dont trust him and will prefer Saraki to hold sway than a Yoruba.

But why are Yorubas silent on trivial issues like this when they should have at least written an open letter to the senate and Nigeria as a whole threatening fire and brimstone and even secession if anything happens to the acting president. Instead they will join unnecessary thread and blame IPOB for their problems.

Or is this another sign of weakness of the yoruba race, we all know how the North scared the hell out of Nigerians towards the last general election.

This yoruba people need to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2017
omohayek:
Of the three reasons given, only the first two have any truth to them: that the Senate's actions are motivated purely by Saraki's attempt at evading justice. In that sense, it's also incorrect to say this fight isn't about Magu, as Saraki, Melaye and the other thieves in the Senate clearly hate and fear the man; they would block Magu's appointment even if Saraki didn't have the CCT to worry about.

The bit about Fashola is just the same old tired attempt by Saraki and his circle of thieves at using tribalism as a weapon against an opponent they are finding difficult to overcome - the 2nd Niger-Delta bridge is not in the SW, and how is the rest of the country going to transport its imports and exports if the Lagos-Ibadan expressway goes unrepaired? Of course, I expect lots of semi-literate tribalistic fo.ols to take the bait and buy the rubbish Saraki is selling, just as they've taken up his defense online out of a malignant sense of partisanship.
keep kwayet Afonja
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Bede2u(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2017
omohayek:
Of the three reasons given, only the first two have any truth to them: that the Senate's actions are motivated purely by Saraki's attempt at evading justice. In that sense, it's also incorrect to say this fight isn't about Magu, as Saraki, Melaye and the other thieves in the Senate clearly hate and fear the man; they would block Magu's appointment even if Saraki didn't have the CCT to worry about.

The bit about Fashola is just the same old tired attempt by Saraki and his circle of thieves at using tribalism as a weapon against an opponent they are finding difficult to overcome - the 2nd Niger-Delta bridge is not in the SW, and how is the rest of the country going to transport its imports and exports if the Lagos-Ibadan expressway goes unrepaired? Of course, I expect lots of semi-literate tribalistic fo.ols to take the bait and buy the rubbish Saraki is selling, just as they've taken up his defense online out of a malignant sense of partisanship.
Work is not cureently on at The second Niger bridge. Check your facts. Work stopped at the near-completed Enugu international airpot since 2015 when these guys came to power (I voted for them by the way). And yes, tell us again why only Lagos sea port would be the only source of imports and exports when we have 3 other sea ports? You are the tribalistic one my friend when you have never seen ANYTHING wrong that Fashola or Osinbajo does.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
if anything should happen to Osibanjo, weda by impeachment, assassination or otherwise, they will know the meaning of WWW Wide Wide West, they will know that it is the south west that is keeping nigeria one today, we ve tolorated the North for too long, Nigeria belongs to all of us so anybody can be a president weda igbo, benin, tiv, yoruba, ijaw, isoko, igala, idoma, igbira, hausa, etsako, efik, ibibio etc.
always beating war drums in osun state with your Nokia 201
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by GQman: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2017
omohayek:

Dont be quick to dismiss the tribalism angle.
Why is it that the only project Fashola is working on, of all the infrastructure needs in Nigeria, is the Lagos-Ibadan road?
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by ogidiarinzep: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
omohayek:

my brother, why did u decided to insult other tribe with this your right up , no body here that is supporting saraki and senate on their idea against osibanjo. I was expecting u to say something concerning d matter without calling other tribes.pls let's stop all dis tribal war statement here
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Vic74real: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
I keep saying it.. The main problem in this country is Saraki and his co-legislooters. Nigeria wld never move forward until d likes of Saraki, Dino, Ekweremadu, Akpabio etc are rooted out
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by adetayo234: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
ProWalker:

But it is true
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by gigabyte13: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Saraki go to hell, the osibanjo you called a mere commissioner some years back is now your boss.

You guys will surely gather, both your desperation will surely destroy you. Sarathief the desperado

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by deebsman1(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Idiot only if you know how decisions and policies made by this political cabals and politicians affects your everyday life
ProWalker:

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by joneasyman: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2017
The fools don't pray for it's counterpart to be wise.
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by deebsman1(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Not accusation but just complimenting you
Ijaya123:

Why are you accusing me? Shey na me vote Saraki ni?

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by holadfikky(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2017
Nigeria has become a laughing stock to other countries due to the attitude of these so called senators...until we rise up to let them know that they're nothing but a THIEF'S
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by CioAngels(f): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Vp osinbajo, stop holding close door meetings with saraki, buhari held close door meetings with saraki. Vp, at your meetings, any meeting at all don't eat nor drink, your office staff, don't take food or drink from them as Saraki could buy them over. This is Nigeria, there is nothing like, i know the God i serve. Dolapo osinbajo, watch your laison with Toyin saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by OAUTemitayo: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Bede2u:
Work is not cureently on at The second Niger bridge. Check your facts. Work stopped at the near-completed Enugu international airpot since 2015 when these guys came to power (I voted for them by the way). And yes, tell us again why only Lagos sea port would be the only source of imports and exports when we have 3 other sea ports? You are the tribalistic one my friend when you have never seen ANYTHING wrong that Fashola or Osinbajo does.
Who is stopping you from using onne port or Asaba?

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by middlebelter(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2017
I pray Saraki and his co-travellers will not ignite a fire that will consume him and the entire system. Can't understand why these people have failed to learn any lesson from previous military rules.

Saraki, may your selfishness not lead this country to crisis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Loses Grip… As APC Top-notcher Turns Down His Invitation / Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion / INEC Rejects Akpabio, Recognises Ekpo Udom As APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.