Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media (25889 Views)

8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It / 9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Andyblaze:

Hello I run a newly opened Facebook page. I boosted a post and submitted my zenith bank details. Surprisingly I dont think I was debited and later they said I'm owing debts and I credited my zenith bank account and tried to updat the payment but it just hasn't worked anymore. I've tried even my diamond and uba bank still same end product. What can I do or what can you help me do please?

I recommend using a GTB card. It's the best for online transactions. Then disconnect your current account from the ads
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
joey150:
This naijatech dude you have a penchant for posting exaggerated figments of your tiny little twisted fantasy.

Having all those numbers just don't give you cash...there are alot of other variables involved.

I'm sure it was you that posted that story about cr7 getting paid per picture on instagram. Anyway, in Nigeria they'll believe anything .

Didn't you read the part where I asked people to contact brands.. sad . You're living in your own world of fantasies.
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
DeKen:

In how long do they make this? Monthly, Yearly of lifetime of their account?

Monthly.
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Every english single dictionary word domain has been taken, and there are millions of web users waiting to pay several hundred thousands dollars to acquire one.
You have gold in your hands, if u know what i mean

I know bro grin
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
buikem2:
I've a football troll page with 600k followers and growing daily.

I don't even earn 1 naira. Where are these figures coming from?
Bro you've got what takes but you aren't using it.
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by joey150(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

Didn't you read the part where I asked people to contact brands.. sad . You're living in your own world of fantasies.

You clearly said this number earns you this amount.

How does contacting brand have anything to do with this?

Besides, cr7 is still getting paid per picture right? grin
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by bigblackbooty(f): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
please how can i create a page on facebook (my own page)
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
joey150:

You clearly said this number earns you this amount.

How does contacting brand have anything to do with this?
Besides, cr7 is still getting paid per picture right? grin

You didn't see the side i wrote estimated
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Andyblaze: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

I recommend using a GTB card. It's the best for online transactions. Then disconnect your current account from the ads
okay, currently getting ready to camp. Will get back to u next month. Thanks alot
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by joey150(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

You didn't see the side i wrote estimated
Okay okay... You're a hardworking guy and blogger... I probably should shower you praises. But some of your gist can be very over the top.
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by stanvesco(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Bro you've got what takes but you aren't using it.

whatsapp me 08063152970
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jiang:
Too anybody thinking that you get paid just for having followers, dont let this op confuse you. It depends on the ads running on your channel, it depends on the partnership you signed up with and it depends on your niche.

so don't get dis idea like just having followers will bring dat much money otherwise the op would have already being rich using his ideas
hahahahaha no mind d idiot OP

Who told him money is easy to come by

1 Like

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
l on which social network?
YouTube
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
jaykamp:
YouTube
use Google adwords
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
pesinfada:
hahahahaha no mind d idiot OP

Who told him money is easy to come by
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
joey150:

Okay okay... You're a hardworking guy and blogger... I probably should shower you praises. But some of your gist can be very over the top.

Lol.. I'm just writing from my own point of view. Everyone is entitled to say what they feel about my posts as long as it's a constructive criticism

1 Like

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by SMEpromote: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Are these earnings on per annum, per month or per single post basis? The post is not clear on that.
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Petitediva14(f): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jiang:
Too anybody thinking that you get paid just for having followers, dont let this op confuse you. It depends on the ads running on your channel, it depends on the partnership you signed up with and it depends on your niche.

so don't get dis idea like just having followers will bring dat much money otherwise the op would have already being rich using his ideas

To earn money from youtube, it also depends on the views of the videos. You might have 100,000 subs and just get 200,000 views/month. Then someone has 25,000 subs and get 2,000,000 views/month and he would earn more money than the one with 100k subs.
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Thats how you will be Creating Competition for us like it is Easy!

The brand you wanna be promoting do.yoy think most of them believe in Social media hyping?

I am a Social Media Influencer with OVER 100K followers on all my social media platforms together and I can tell you.it took a Very long while before SOCIAL MEDIA starts paying for.my Sub!

And if I should tell you the amount I've spent during those years in building the followers??!!!!

It ain't easy o!!

We've many Influencers in University and only 1/100 are making it in there...so don't let people start believing it is a gold Mine
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Rick9(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2017
abdeiz:
So how does one get so many followers, can you drop some tips on that? naijatechguy
Create & share viral contents consistently like ( comedy videos or anything inspirational ) grow your fan base start earning.
E no easy sha

1 Like

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Probz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Revolva:
check my profile and visit my blog... and check my social media followers
and see..

to be an influencer no easy o to gain real followers oo

i even have a monetized and verified Youtube channel...which ads show on it...o was up i need contents

Which blog?
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Revolva(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Probz:

Which blog?

check my profile..
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
use Google adwords
I'm I to apply for it or how am I going to get the google adwords?
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Probz(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Revolva:

check my profile..
Good oma Igala.
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by fizyalasdair(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Andyblaze:

Hello I run a newly opened Facebook page. I boosted a post and submitted my zenith bank details. Surprisingly I dont think I was debited and later they said I'm owing debts and I credited my zenith bank account and tried to update the payment but it just hasn't worked anymore. I've tried even my diamond and uba bank still same end product. What can I do or what can you help me do please?

To my knowledge Zenith Bank Dollar Payments have started working again.

However access bank allow Dollar Payments at N375/$ with a $100 monthly limit.

I could pay for your Facebook ads at N360/$
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Andyblaze: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2017
fizyalasdair:

To my knowledge Zenith Bank Dollar Payments have started working again.
However access bank allow Dollar Payments at N375/$ with a $100 monthly limit.
I could pay for your Facebook ads at N360/$

Can I hit you up on whatsapp
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by fizyalasdair(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Andyblaze:

Can I hit you up on whatsapp

Yeah, simply Click this link to enter my Whatsapp
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by vicvan: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
No doubt, social media has made a lot of people rich and famous.

These people are called "influencers".

Did you know that the going rate for a sponsored post on Instagram is $1,000 for every 200,000 followers?

Source: https://influencer.mediamoneyhq.com/
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by YangaBabe: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
No be lie, people be making their money on a low with their phones, I need to put my TECNO phone to good use abeg
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by omoharry(f): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
The funny part is that my oga gave me an assignment to provide the advert rates of 32 influencers that were selected . I have reached out to them on Instagram and even sent reminders , but only two influencers sent Thiers . I have till Wednesday after the Easter holiday to submit their advert rates. Sometimes I wonder if they are so rich that they dont care to read thier emails or Instagram messages for promotion deals .
I don't know how to reach them aside from thier Instagram . I tried through Twitter but so many of them don't have the private message icon on their Twitter handle.such is life .
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by ICEWIN: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2022
NaijaTechGuy:
I said if you have many followers. You can simply email brands that you want to work with them. Google also pays youtubers. My brother you have access to the largest library on Earth - The Internet, make use of it wisely.
you wey don know how much you Don make from inside mtcheeeeeew.
this are theories.
if advert no dey run for your videos u no go get money.
have seen people with over 5m subscribers or followers are not making shi shi.
engagement na dey bring money and attract company not just your subscribers or followers.
if people don't engage in your post bros no money or investors no go com.
you read something online you think say e easy.?
most people buy followers who are not actively engaged.
people with 10m followers with engagement of 3000 engagement na scam.
investors know all this thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

iPhone 6 (Pictures) / Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer / How To Play And Download Youtube Videos Using BIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.