Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media (25830 Views)

8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It / 9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2017
A social media influencer is simply a responsible individual that can communicate with brands and their audience effectively. There are many opportunities for users to earn a lot of money online if they have a large number of followers on any social media platform and in this post I'm going to be looking at the average earnings on different social media platforms.

(The statistics below are estimated average earnings, the actual earnings may be higher or lower). So you actually don't have any excuse to say you're broke.

If you're looking for more money, YouTube is your best bet, you can earn an average of $125,000 if you have over a million subscribers. Now I'm already imagining how much Mark Angel Comedy is already making off their YouTube Channel.

If you have up to 7 million subscribers you can earn almost $300,000. Now imagine what your favorite artistes are probably earning.

Getting a million subscribers seems quite difficult but the minimum number of subscribers you can get before earning up to $25000 is a 100,000.

Next up after YouTube comes Facebook with $6,250 for a minimum of 100,000 followers and $187,500 for up to 7million Followers.

Then there's Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. (P.S : Twitter closed Vine) check the infographic below for more details. Don't forget to share. Got any questions.. Use the comment box

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by gidimasters(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2017
grin
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2017
gidimasters:
what's the problem undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Dotwillis1(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2017
[color=#770077]nairaland followers nko][/quote] undecided
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by cyberdurable(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2017
theories without practical is rubbish. How do we earn it?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by TechPanda(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Seriously?
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by gidimasters(m): 6:55am On Jul 10, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
what's the problem undecided
Lol... Someone cannot book space again? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2017
cyberdurable:
theories without practical is rubbish. How do we earn it?
I said if you have many followers. You can simply email brands that you want to work with them. Google also pays youtubers. My brother you have access to the largest library on Earth - The Internet, make use of it wisely.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:58am On Jul 10, 2017
gidimasters:
Lol... Someone cannot book space again? grin
Lol... Not with that kind of confused emoji grin grin
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by beetown(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Lemme do and start growing my Facebook page
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Too anybody thinking that you get paid just for having followers, dont let this op confuse you. It depends on the ads running on your channel, it depends on the partnership you signed up with and it depends on your niche.

so don't get dis idea like just having followers will bring dat much money otherwise the op would have already being rich using his ideas

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by DozieInc(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Makes sense. ..thanks for the info.
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Jiang:
Too anybody thinking that you get paid just for having followers, dont let this op confuse you. It depends on the ads running on your channel, it depends on the partnership you signed up with and it depends on your niche.

so don't get dis idea like just having followers will bring dat much money otherwise the op would have already being rich using his ideas

I never said they're getting paid for the number of followers. It simply depends on the brands they work with and the statistics are just an estimate of what people with similar number of followers are earning averagely.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by abdeiz(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2017
So how does one get so many followers, can you drop some tips on that? naijatechguy
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by RealAdewole(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2017
ok good
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2017
abdeiz:
So how does one get so many followers, can you drop some tips on that? naijatechguy

Create Viral Content, (Comedy, Inspirational Videos, News Report) and run ads on various social networks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by abdeiz(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

Create Viral Content, (Comedy, Inspirational Videos, News Report) and run ads on various social networks.

Ayt, I get the gist, thanks
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by adexdon(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2017
tongue
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by henryobinna(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
I would only agree with that of YouTube to a certain degree because there's clear monetisation method for YouTube, but the rest...
you're totally wrong for so many reasons

meanwhile, Checkout The Best Mobie Apps For Android, Old + New
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
shocked
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2017
henryobinna:
I would only agree with that of YouTube to a certain degree because there's clear monetisation method for YouTube, but the rest...
you're totally wrong for so many reasons

meanwhile, Checkout The Best Mobie Apps For Android, Old + New

Many reasons how... Explain
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Dotwillis1:
[color=#770077]nairaland followers nko] undecided
lol ask bro seun grin or mynd44
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2017
abdeiz:

Ayt, I get the gist, thanks
you're welcome
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by jeff1993: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2017
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b][size=8pt][/size]make me sef turn influencer na
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Factfinder1(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by TippyTop(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Ok
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by itiswellandwell: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Just learnt something. Thanks op

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NwaAmaikpe: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

Nice one OP

But how much do NL mods earn?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2017
oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is MTN Points And How Can I Use It? / Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer / Twitter Begins Removing Blue Checks From Users Who Don’t Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.