Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media (25870 Views)

8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It / 9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Jaqenhghar: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Now yall know why those babes put up theor raunchy pics for your pleasure

1 Like

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by deebsman1(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Interesting. Just grow the damn followership and sell it off to those that will convert it and dang, u r in money
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by luvlymabel: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2017
who ask you we all know
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by ejimoney(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2017
op dis is interesting but don't knw hw to go about dat utube stuff. i need ur assistance or reach me here ejorbest..com tanx
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by airsaylongcon: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Source - http://www.naijatechguy.com/2017/07/see-how-much-you-can-earn-on-social.html

Seriously?! You are the source?! When I can glaringly see economist.com on the pic? Plagiarism at its peak

4 Likes

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by pinkguy(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2017
What making 50$ a day I knew is small u have to start from somewhere check my signature
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Seriously?! You are the source?! When I can glaringly see economist.com on the pic? Plagiarism at its peak

Image credit goes to Economist that's why I left their logo on their image,. As you can see. I did my own analysis on the post what's your problem here.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by dbynonetwork: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
A social media influencer is simply a responsible individual that can communicate with brands and their audience effectively. There are many opportunities for users to earn a lot of money online if they have a large number of followers on any social media platform and in this post I'm going to be looking at the average earnings on different social media platforms.

(The statistics below are estimated average earnings, the actual earnings may be higher or lower). So you actually don't have any excuse to say you're broke.

If you're looking for more money, YouTube is your best bet, you can earn an average of $125,000 if you have over a million subscribers. Now I'm already imagining how much Mark Angel Comedy is already making off their YouTube Channel.

If you have up to 7 million subscribers you can earn almost $300,000. Now imagine what your favorite artistes are probably earning.

Getting a million subscribers seems quite difficult but the minimum number of subscribers you can get before earning up to $25000 is a 100,000.

Next up after YouTube comes Facebook with $6,250 for a minimum of 100,000 followers and $187,500 for up to 7million Followers.

Then there's Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. (P.S : Twitter closed Vine) check the infographic below for more details. Don't forget to share. Got any questions.. Use the comment box

The next thing we would hear from people like u is come and buy my E-BOOK
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

Create Viral Content, (Comedy, Inspirational Videos, News Report) and run ads on various social networks.
how do one run ads?
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2017
jaykamp:
how do one run ads?
l on which social network?
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2017
dbynonetwork:

The next thing we would hear from people like u is come and buy my E-BOOK
lol.. I'm a blogger not a marketer
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by NaijaTechGuy(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2017
ejimoney:
op dis is interesting but don't knw hw to go about dat utube stuff. i need ur assistance or reach me here ejorbest..com tanx
email naijatechguy@technologist.com
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by jobbers: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2017
oh
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by henrie59: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2017
YES nwaamaikpe has asked a nice question and i am re-emphasizing on that. How much do NL mod earn from this wonderful forum. Again how can i start earning my own im ok with 1$ a day. Oh lalasticala respond abeg.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one OP

But how much do NL mods earn?
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Rick9(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
I just can't imagine how much jabbawockeez are earning. They create break dance videos alot
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by DeKen: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Source - http://www.naijatechguy.com/2017/07/see-how-much-you-can-earn-on-social.html
In how long do they make this? Monthly, Yearly of lifetime of their account?
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Werehkpe: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2017
What of if you are an influencer on Nairaland? Lets know how much Lalasticala is earning na?

1 Like

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by sorextee(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2017
I have this blog I just started. My main concern for now is how to generate traffic.. I intend blogging more on health, culture ND history.. So pls, I need tips on how to get traffic. I know the making money part is much later, wen adsense give you approval for ads(so I know)..
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2017
I know one oyibo blog owner dt earns over $1,000,000 every year. She uses her fashion blog to advertise clothes, accessories, eyewear, baby wear. Her life is basically paid for by nordstrom, jcrew, saksfifthavenue, johnsons.etc. Every single outfit of the day she posts and what her kids are wearing or using is basically an ad. Once she posts even the diaper her baby is wearing. Her followers rush to the links and buy it. Her followers even get special discount coupons. The hotels she holidays in are an ad. Her whole life is a freaking holiday.

Almost all the fashion companies send her clothes, makeup, haircare, perfume, skincare. Etc. She gets invited to new york fashion week on all expense paid trips. Just because of her blog followers/email members and her instagram page wt millions of followers. And she was just a jobless housewife. Now she has her own jewellery line.

Its d most direct form of advertising for these companies. Better dn using tv ads. Its extremely targeted to their market and very successful cos pple are just trying to emulate dt influencers beautiful lifestyle.

A lot of these natural hair youtubers wt millions of followers also make loads of money from paid sponsorships. Even nigerian instagram slay queens/kings wt thousands of followers get paid by fashion boutiques or designers to wear their clothes and put a link to their(the designers) page.

1 Like

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Revolva(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
check my profile and visit my blog... and check my social media followers
and see..

to be an influencer no easy o to gain real followers oo

i even have a monetized and verified Youtube channel...which ads show on it...o was up i need contents
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by joey150(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
This naijatech dude you have a penchant for posting exaggerated figments of your tiny little twisted fantasy.

Having all those numbers just don't give you cash...there are alot of other variables involved.

I'm sure it was you that posted that story about cr7 getting paid per picture on instagram. Anyway, in Nigeria they'll believe anything .

1 Like

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by castrokins(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Seun, Why Are You Doing Us Like This? How Can We Continue Like This Without Pay? Look At Your Competitors Dolling Out Millions Of Dollars To Members On The Platforms. I Have Over 1m Likes On Nairaland But Without A Dime From You... embarassed embarassed cry
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
castrokins:
Seun, Why Are You Doing Us Like This? How Can We Continue Like This Without Pay? Look At Your Competitors Dolling Out Millions Of Dollars To Members On The Platforms. I Have Over 1m Likes On Nairaland But Without A Dime From You... embarassed embarassed cry

Lol! Ur getting confused. No one pays forum posters anything. Ur not influencing anything. Ur just like a commenter on social media.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Aragon: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jiang:
Too anybody thinking that you get paid just for having followers, dont let this op confuse you. It depends on the ads running on your channel, it depends on the partnership you signed up with and it depends on your niche.

so don't get dis idea like just having followers will bring dat much money otherwise the op would have already being rich using his ideas

He is not Misleading anybody. He gave a correct Basic info and it's left for those that wants to venture into that to take it further and Carry out their own Research cos when it comes to Money and Entrepreneurs Skills, nobody will Baby feed you. You have to do the Work yourself. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Aragon: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
janellemonae:

Lol! Ur getting confused. No one pays forum posters anything. Ur not influencing anything. Ur just like a commenter on social media.

Actually he is not getting Confused! More like telling Seun to look towards that angle where members here can actually be making Money and in turn Seun will make more. I thought Linda Ikeji does that with her stuff?
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Aragon:

Actually he is not getting Confused! More like telling Seun to look towards that angle where members here can actually be making Money and in turn Seun will make more. I thought Linda Ikeji does that with her stuff?

Linda ikeji social is more like facebook/twitter. And I know some blogs pay for content from professional writers, like bellanaija. I think those types are slightly different.
Well, I might be wrong but I dont know of any opinion forum on the internet dt pays its posters.
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by MarkWayne89: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ok, so I'm starting my YouTube channel now!
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by Andyblaze: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
A social media influencer is simply a responsible individual that can communicate with brands and their audience effectively. There are many opportunities for users to earn a lot of money online if they have a large number of followers on any social media platform and in this post I'm going to be looking at the average earnings on different social media platforms.

(The statistics below are estimated average earnings, the actual earnings may be higher or lower). So you actually don't have any excuse to say you're broke.

If you're looking for more money, YouTube is your best bet, you can earn an average of $125,000 if you have over a million subscribers. Now I'm already imagining how much Mark Angel Comedy is already making off their YouTube Channel.

If you have up to 7 million subscribers you can earn almost $300,000. Now imagine what your favorite artistes are probably earning.

Getting a million subscribers seems quite difficult but the minimum number of subscribers you can get before earning up to $25000 is a 100,000.

Next up after YouTube comes Facebook with $6,250 for a minimum of 100,000 followers and $187,500 for up to 7million Followers.

Then there's Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. (P.S : Twitter closed Vine) check the infographic below for more details. Don't forget to share. Got any questions.. Use the comment box

Hello I run a newly opened Facebook page. I boosted a post and submitted my zenith bank details. Surprisingly I dont think I was debited and later they said I'm owing debts and I credited my zenith bank account and tried to update the payment but it just hasn't worked anymore. I've tried even my diamond and uba bank still same end product. What can I do or what can you help me do please?
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by odimbannamdi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
email naijatechguy@technologist.com

Every english single dictionary word domain has been taken, and there are millions of web users waiting to pay several hundred thousands dollars to acquire one.
You have gold in your hands, if u know what i mean
Re: How Much Influencers Earn On Social Media by buikem2: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
I've a football troll page with 600k followers and growing daily.

I don't even earn 1 naira. Where are these figures coming from?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Play PSP Games On Your Android Device / Twitter Begins Removing Blue Checks From Users Who Don’t Pay / :==> Tecno Y6 Full Phone Specifications & Price In Nigeria <==:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.