Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test (32764 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Giftedhandss: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Pls which stage were you called for? Have you done simulation assessment? Thanks.

rychard:
Great, on to the next level, who else got it?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by bleexInc(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
rychard:
What stage?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by sonerkind(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2017
rychard:

What is the latest on this? Any update after the simulation test?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by slye(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
how is this test like please ?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ayomi088(m): 1:28am On Jul 27, 2017
Any news yet, this is taking longer than usual
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 6:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Ayomi088:
Any news yet, this is taking longer than usual

Dragnet has concluded the test and the details of those who passed have been sent to MTN. What is left is for MTN to invite them for interview. I learnt MTN is currently doing interview for senior managers and other top management positions, so when they are through with that, then they will commence on that from dragnet.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Cynbabe(f): 6:25am On Jul 27, 2017
adayola:

Dragnet has concluded the test and the details of those who passed have been sent to MTN. What is left is for MTN to invite them for interview. I learnt MTN is currently doing interview for senior managers and other top management positions, so when they are through with that, then they will commence on that from dragnet.
Thanks alot for this information.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2017
sonerkind:

Apologies, this was for another Mtn role. Gosh, I'm sorry,...just seeing all turn mentions..
I did write the simulations for experience and mid level hires. I learned mtn will contact the people who passed using the videos and score test..
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2017
sonerkind:

None pls, it was an error on my part, the invitation I got from Mtn was for another earlier role. I havent gotten any update o the outcome of the simulation assessment
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dsaynt: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2017
adayola:

Thanks for the info. Some of the roles that went through the simulation route were manager and senior manager roles too. So from your info, successful candidates should expect to be contacted by MTN for interviews within the next one week right? Hope I'm among those called o. #God'sFavour
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ayomi088(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2017
adayola:

Thanks for the update, really appreciate
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by slye(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
rychard:

Apologies, this was for another Mtn role. Gosh, I'm sorry,...just seeing all turn mentions..
I did write the simulations for experience and mid level hires. I learned mtn will contact the people who passed using the videos and score test..

How is the simulation experience like please ??
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by sonerkind(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
rychard:

None pls, it was an error on my part, the invitation I got from Mtn was for another earlier role. I havent gotten any update o the outcome of the simulation assessment

Thanks for the update, the silence on their part is really beginning to get deafening.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
slye:

How is the simulation experience like please ??

It was okay, I understand there will be another exercise this Saturday. It just a work simulation process.. You login to your system and there an animation that mimicks the work environment, you get your boss and colleagues asking you for stuff and you respond. Make basic calculation and enquiries.

There's also a writing test, random topic and you write about it. Then final, step is personality test. Asking questions about your personality (my advise is you use the personality closes to Mtn values and role requirement)
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by mm7: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
rychard:

It was okay, I understand there will be another exercise this Saturday. It just a work simulation process.. You login to your system and there an animation that mimicks the work environment, you get your boss and colleagues asking you for stuff and you respond. Make basic calculation and enquiries.

There's also a writing test, random topic and you write about it. Then final, step is personality test. Asking questions about your personality (my advise is you use the personality closes to Mtn values and role requirement)

please how do one know the personality test close to MTN value and role requirement
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
mm7:

please how do one know the personality test close to MTN value and role requirement

Read the job description and Mtn mission statement
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by mm7: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
rychard:

Read the job description and Mtn mission statement

thanks
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Just got an invite for the simulation assessment this Saturday, anyone from IB here going to the venue.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by slye(m): 12:58am On Jul 28, 2017
rychard:

Thanks bro
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2017
The test is not timed, but according to the coordinators (dragnet) you have to complete it in 65 minutes else negative marking may apply. When you begin the test (HR avatar) , you're informed that the test usually takes about 30-45 mins. (Though its not timed).
The dress code is corporate casual, I was on full corporate but on getting there , the dress code was mostly business casual, (no natives or polos) just shirts, chinos, plain trousers,etc..

The essay questions is usually 300 words max. And you are giving the topic to write on. (You don't formulate your own topic).

There are no samples practice on any of the test.

Hint:
There is a document folder on the simulation assessment study the policy documents well . so that when bosses or colleagues ask for favour you known what to tell them. I'll suggest you write it down some where. Be quick and correct.

This is what I observe from my experience, a lot of peeps, sending me in mail, so I tot I should clear the air.

And pls the activities may change.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Abideea(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pls is there any update on walking centre customer service after the CBT test mail on 13 jully 2017.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dsaynt: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
My people.....any news?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by acaolly1(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
I have not been contacted yet, is there anyone in the house who got an invite after the simulation, online test and CV requests?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Getjamez(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2017
i got a message in my email for the simulation assessment for 05 august 2017 venue agidingbi lagos
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by bunmzyfad: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
For which role please?

Getjamez:
i got a message in my email for the simulation assessment for 05 august 2017 venue agidingbi lagos

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by endymarc(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Any update after the dragnet/mtn simulation assessment folks?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Zico5(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
endymarc:
Any update after the dragnet/mtn simulation assessment folks?
We are still waiting

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Getjamez(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
@endymarc: did you participate too?? i wrote the assessment but no update yet
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by endymarc(m): 3:16am On Aug 10, 2017
@Getjamez yes, I did.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello All,

I got a call from dragnet yesterday 9th of Aug. Sequel to post applied for.. I also did the simulation test..
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by cletty: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ifexabc:
Hello All,

I got a call from dragnet yesterday 9th of Aug. Sequel to post applied for.. I also did the simulation test..
Please what was d message from the call?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Zico5(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Interview for customer relationship officers tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Got This Interview I Never Applied, Photo / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying / A New SCAM FORMAT!!! scam on STATOIL LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.