Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test (32738 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Chicjennie:

Hi. Which of the Credit Analyst roles did you apply for? Credit Assessment or Performance Analyst?
I have been given my employment letter.

Good day Bros.
If u have written the test and scored 64%, you will be told to wait for two weeks for the next stage which is usually determined by the general performance of those who had the test. However, your score will be valid for one year. But wait oh, what is the cut off mark and when did u write the test?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by mildred8: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Can u imagin? I sent dragnet an email to let me know my scores since simulation test. They replied me with an advert for a certification course in Ghana as if they will pay for my trip. That was the height of unprofessionalism. They are not coordinated at all. Pls when were you given your letter? and do you know if they have given letters to any manager level?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by mildred8: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
If the whole dragnet solution process was cancelled, which candidates are they now calling again for a fresh interview or test? Is it the same dragnet candidates or other candidates entirely?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by yuceeh: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
adayola:

The whole dragnet recruitment process was cancelled. A fresh one was conducted. Its rather unfortunate that as big as MTN, a gold-star IIP holder, they could notl inform those who were invited for the interview that the process has been terminated; kept them waiting hopelessly without any feedback or information.

Such a shame.

On what basis was the dragnet process cancelled?

You said a fresh one was conducted? Was it conducted by MTN or dragnet and when?

they could notl inform those who were invited for the interview that the process has been terminated;
Dragnet was never involved in interview, they only screened and shortlisted candidates.

Someone said she has gotten an employment letter : Was it the new process that got her the job?

Anyways, na naija we de anything fit happen, pls how did you get the information (your source) ?

You could throw more light.

Cheers!
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 5:13am On Dec 14, 2017
yuceeh:

On what basis was the dragnet process cancelled?

You said a fresh one was conducted? Was it conducted by MTN or dragnet and when?

they could notl inform those who were invited for the interview that the process has been terminated;
Dragnet was never involved in interview, they only screened and shortlisted candidates.

Someone said she has gotten an employment letter : Was it the new process that got her the job?

Anyways, na naija we de anything fit happen, pls how did you get the information (your source) ?

You could throw more light.

Cheers!

The jobs openings which dragnet had earlier advertised for which tests were conducted by same dragnet, were later re-advertised on the MTN website and new tests were conducted for new applicants who applied such roles.

This is an insider information and a confirmed one. The source is also an internal candidate for one of the posted jobs.

Dragnet knows this and so is MTN.

My concern is why keep these applicants who had gone for interviews waiting all this while without updating them of the new changes?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by durojaiye06: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Chicjennie:

Hi. Which of the Credit Analyst roles did you apply for? Credit Assessment or Performance Analyst?
I have been given my employment letter.

My role is Credit Performance. I had my interview last month but still await their feedback. when did you get the notification to pick the employment letter, what role were u considered for? Credit Assessment or Credit Performance?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hehehehehe... Well, I did my interview with dragnet since July o o, hahahaha...

Anyways, I got an invite from them last month for interview, they later emailed me that the interview will be postponed and I will be contacted when a new date fixed.

Don't know why y'all are running over your heads on this, if your qualification, achievements and experience is great, whether u did with dragnet or with MTN, you'll be contacted. If you're not contacted, it wouldn't be the first time. Continue with what u doing , if you know your worth..

For me I'm just worried because I don move to higher pay and I won't accept the previous offer I gave them.

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Femillionz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
TIPS TO GET THAT PROMOTION AT WORK

[url][/url]http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/5-habitsattitudes-will-get-promoted-place-work/[url][/url]

Most organizations do not have specific times and periods for promoting their staffs but they sure do get some staffs upgraded from time to time. Have you ever wondered why it happens to others and sometimes, you get exempted?

Read this post and get promoted in a short while

[url][/url]http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/5-habitsattitudes-will-get-promoted-place-work/[url][/url]
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Chicjennie:

If you do not get a response from them max. 1 month, then it means you were not successful.

Bros, Pls may I ask. Is that how MTN sends notification after the STAR methodology interview? Meaning if u wait till about four weeks and no response, one should take it that one hasn't been successful? Also, how did u come about this information? Thanks for your response.

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dokun01: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Well, I just did my interview this month since August that I wrote my test. Very funny I guess. Waiting for my offer letter smiley
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2018
dokun01:
Well, I just did my interview this month since August that I wrote my test. Very funny I guess. Waiting for my offer letter smiley

Have u called any of those who were interviewed with you?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dokun01: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
They are all internal staff, I was the only external candidate
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 5:04am On Jan 23, 2018
dokun01:
They are all internal staff, I was the only external candidate
ok. What position is that cos I had my interview on last month alongside some internal staff too? U can holla me on 09050271595.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Getjamez(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na wao dragnet

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / I Got This Interview I Never Applied, Photo / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying