Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test (32755 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by yuceeh: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
rychard:

You had a lot of time in your hands to go dig up old post... And you sound so convinced that I am trying to confuse people, but why would I do that,what's there to gain in confusing people. I applied for the roles I was qualified for and I got invited for them.

How is that in any way a plan to confuse people. Would you prefer that i don't make posts on the thread?.

Cheers.

i have followed this thread with keen interest from day one so my objectivity to posts made here is not in doubt.

Many people are also following this thread as their only source of genuine information and insight as to what is happening with the process so it will do us all good to keep our posts simple, specific and with every clarity it deserves so that people will know and understand the stages per time per time.

You cant tell me you have undergone three interviews after your simulation test and you expect me to swallow it (am not a dummy) but i now understand your situation,thanks for clearing the air.

God bless our hustles !

Cheers !!!
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2017
yuceeh:

i have followed this thread with keen interest from day one so my objectivity to posts made here is not in doubt.

Many people are also following this thread as their only source of genuine information and insight as to what is happening with the process so it will do us all good to keep our posts simple, specific and with every clarity it deserves so that people will know and understand the stages per time per time.

You cant tell me you have undergone three interviews after your simulation test and you expect me to swallow it (am not a dummy) but i now understand your situation,thanks for clearing the air.

God bless our hustles !

Cheers !!!

Sometimes its better to ask than to assume or jump into conclusion like you just did.. Your earlier post was filled with everything except objectivity.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by toluene1234: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
rychard:

That should include you I guess, after all why would you be following this post....
I think I wrote this test about August or so.. Its October and I'm getting invitation from MTN.

Its safe to say that as long as u haven't received a mail stating you were not successful then its okay to be expectant..
Please do u mean u were invited for second round of oral interview for the same role? Or you were invited for an Oral interview after you passed d function specific test conducted by MTN?

Bros please help me clarify that. Am sorry kinda confused.

Thanks bro
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by yuceeh: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2017
toluene1234:

Please do u mean u were invited for second round of oral interview for the same role? Or you were invited for an Oral interview after you passed d function specific test conducted by MTN?

Bros please help me clarify that. Am sorry kinda confused.

Thanks bro

Bro, i asked him this same questions and demanded an answer as his post is tantamount of confusing people but he took it personal rather than providing answers and as a matured mind and not to derail the thread and to avoid insult i systematically withdrew.

As at August he was invited for a two round of oral interviews and also got invite for an oral interview this October but from what i was able to deduce he applied for "different roles"( not just one role) and he is getting invites for them.

I hope this explains it.

Thanks !

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Artie84: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys, any thought on whether anybody has been called for the role of Corporate Communications?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2017
How come nobody is saying anything here
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by mildred8: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
People are tired na that's why they are not saying anything anymore. When an interview is taking 5 months to complete.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by yuceeh: 3:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Even those that have been interviewed weeks/months back, no one has been sent an offer letter or atleast been communicated back at.

I once said that this process would go way beyond this year but some people didn't understand.

The hustle is real, the wait has just begun!!!
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
They had better start calling oh or else I will call them
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by mildred8: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
They are slow and unprofessional biko
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2017
mildred8:
They are slow and unprofessional biko

I don't think so. I think they have so much to handle and may want to take their time to sort out things. It has nothing to do with unprofessionalism. It's even more unprofessional if they rush things and employ unprofessional hands. That's my thinking
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by durojaiye06: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2017
hey guys! I was invited for the function specific test last week Thursday for Credit Analyst Position. I got feedback on my performance d same day. I scored 64%. As far as I am concern, they are highly professional. They work with their schedule, also based on the company's need. We have to be patient and wait till we get called. Cheers!
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
durojaiye06:
hey guys! I was invited for the function specific test last week Thursday for Credit Analyst Position. I got feedback on my performance d same day. I scored 64%. As far as I am concern, they are highly professional. They work with their schedule, also based on the company's need. We have to be patient and wait till we get called. Cheers!

Well done Bros. May I ask. Did they tell u if your score of 64% is enough to get you to the next round?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by durojaiye06: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Chukbeck:

Well done Bros. May I ask. Did they tell u if your score of 64% is enough to get you to the next round?

No info as to sufficiency of my score taking me to d next stage. Getting d next stage invite depend on general performance in the test. I strongly hope it would suffice.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by mildred8: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
The reason why i said they are unprofessional is because they should have sent an email that they are still on it instead of just leaving candidates in the dark for 4 months. You either send a regret mail or send a mail that candidates should be patient as it is taking a little longer. I did an interview with United Nations & they kept sending an email that they still have us in mind that we should be patience as they process our interview scores. That is what we call professionalism

2 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by nuga09(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys.

Any news from last week's competency-based interviews?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by yuceeh: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
nuga09:
Hi guys.
Any news from last week's competency-based interviews?
For which positions ?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by nuga09(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Gathered some where for HR Advisor role, others Treasury related roles...
A friend was invited for the former. unfortunately, he didnt get d contacts of d other guys. So he doesnt know if MTN has gotten back 2 them yet.
yuceeh:

For which positions ?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by nuga09(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
HR advisor
nuga09:
Gathered some where for HR Advisor role, others Treasury related roles...
A friend was invited for the former. unfortunately, he didnt get d contacts of d other guys. So he doesnt know if MTN has gotten back 2 them yet.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by mildred8: 2:15am On Nov 19, 2017
Have they started interviews for managers and above?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dsaynt: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Ok... I am officially tired of waiting to hear from MTN or their representatives. The decent thing to do would have been to reach out to people to tell that they didn't make it, they made it or that the process is still ongoing rather than keep mute.
So I'd stop checking here for news on the regular. If they call they call if not ...na their wahala.
Good luck guys.
Bye.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by toluene1234: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
dsaynt:
Ok... I am officially tired of waiting to hear from MTN or their representatives. The decent thing to do would have been to reach out to people to tell that they didn't make it, they made it or that the process is still ongoing rather than keep mute.
So I'd stop checking here for news on the regular. If they call they call if not ...na their wahala.
Good luck guys.
Bye.
Have you gone through the STAR methodology interview stage?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by live4ever: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2017
toluene1234:

Have you gone through the STAR methodology interview stage?

Even for those who have gone through that stage, av not heard of anyone who has said he's been given a letter of employment by MTN yet.
if you know of anyone please let us know.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
live4ever:

Even for those who have gone through that stage, av not heard of anyone who has said he's been given a letter of employment by MTN yet.

Please how does the STAR methodology interview look like? Will be grateful for any useful response.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by slye(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2017
Chukbeck:

Please how does the STAR methodology interview look like? Will be grateful for any useful response.
google it bro
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by ollybyte(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2017
Hello All,

Nice following this tread.
Unfortunately the handling of the whole process is completely flood.

A process which started around April could not be concluded up till now and still counting.

I applied for 2 roles during the bulk openings eventually I was called for both simulation assessment around 27/07/17. However I got the invite (Interview) for the 1st role schedule for 07/09/2017 while I got a regret mail for Business Analyst Pricing & Analytics 14/9/2017.

Since September till now No communication on my performance at the STAR methodology interview. I went for another separate invite 23/10/2017 which have applied for mid August till this very moment no mail, no call from the business. It very unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by toluene1234: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
live4ever:

It's unfortunate sha. However I haven't heard anyone who has received offer letter. Probably MTN wants them to resume next year January which means anything can still happen before the end of the year.

But is it possible for MTN to end the process without communication to interviewees?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2017
Has anyone been interviewed for the product dev. role, I got invited for the star interview some months ago..

The interview was postponed but no new date has been communicated..
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2017
The whole dragnet recruitment process was cancelled. A fresh one was conducted. Its rather unfortunate that as big as MTN, a gold-star IIP holder, they could notl inform those who were invited for the interview that the process has been terminated; kept them waiting hopelessly without any feedback or information.

Such a shame.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2017
toluene1234:

It's unfortunate sha. However I haven't heard anyone who has received offer letter. Probably MTN wants them to resume next year January which means anything can still happen before the end of the year.

But is it possible for MTN to end the process without communication to interviewees?

The whole dragnet recruitment process was cancelled. A fresh one was conducted. Its rather unfortunate that as big as MTN, a gold-star IIP holder, they could notl inform those who were invited for the interview that the process has been terminated; kept them waiting hopelessly without any feedback or information.

Such a shame.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chicjennie(f): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2017
durojaiye06:
Hi. Which of the Credit Analyst roles did you apply for? Credit Assessment or Performance Analyst?
I have been given my employment letter.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chicjennie(f): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2017
toluene1234:

If you do not get a response from them max. 1 month, then it means you were not successful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Got This Interview I Never Applied, Photo / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying / A New SCAM FORMAT!!! scam on STATOIL LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.