Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship (900 Views)

25 Signs To Show You Are In The Right Relationship – Don’t Ignore #23 / 20 Signs To Show You Are In The Right Relationship - Never Ignore #15 / 9 Signs You’re In The Right Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by Segzee1(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Signs to watch out for in a right relationship

Finding the right partner can be challenging. Once you start dating someone, you should ask yourself important questions to determine whether such person is right for you or not. You should think about whether your share common values and interests, how you communicate, how he/she makes you feel, and whether he/she treats you with respect. Once you determine your priorities and evaluate your relationship, set some time aside to have a conversation with him/her about your future together.

Every relationship has a cycle… In the beginning; you fall in love with your partner. You anticipate their calls, want their touch, want to around them day and nigh, gist with them and hang out together to chat some funs and like their idiosyncrasies.

Falling in love with someone wasn’t hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn’t have to go extra mile, engaged in some activities or do anything. That’s why it’s called “falling” in love.

People in love sometimes say, “I was swept of my feet.”Picture the expression. It implies that you were just standing there; doing nothing, and then something happened TO YOU.

Falling in love is a passive and spontaneous experience. But after a few months or years of being together, the hotness of the love faded away. It’s a natural cycle of EVERY relationship.
Many relationship only get hotter and stronger within two years which is referred as” come on the high hill” and after two years it will turn to”come off the high hill”, like diminishing return in ecommics.
Slowly but surely, phone calls become a bother (if they come at all), touch is not always welcome (when it happens), and your spouse’s idiosyncrasies, instead of being cute, drive you nuts. The symptoms of this stage vary with every relationship; you will notice a dramatic difference between the initial stage when you were in love and a much duller or even angry subsequent stage.
At this point, you and/or your partner might start asking, “Am I with the right person?” And as you reflect on the exitment of the love you once had, you may begin to desire that experience with someone else. This is when relationships breakdown.

The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it’s learning to love the person you found. If you believe the characters of your partner is bad and you think your character is the best why can you influence him with your good characters in other to change him/ her.
People blame their partners for their unhappiness and look outside for fulfillment. Extramarital fulfillment comes in all shapes and sizes. Infidelity is the most common, many people cheat on their partner simply because their the relationship had come of the high hill while others turn it to work like chatting with ex on social network.But the answer to this dilemma does NOT lie outside your relationship. It lies within it.
I’m not saying that you couldn’t fall in love with someone else. Why not, You could. And TEMPORARILY you will feel better. But you will soon be in the same situation if you did not first work on yourself before bringing any person to your world.

The key to succeeding in a Relationship is not finding the right person; it’s learning to love the Person you found. Sustaining love is not a passive or spontaneous experience. You have to work on it day in and day out. It takes time, effort, and energy. and most importantly, it demands wisdom because wisdom is profitable to direct . You know what to do to keep the vehicle of the relationship moving at a jet speed.

Love is not a mystery. There are specific things you can do (with or without your partner), Just as there are physical laws Of the universe such as lae of gravity, there are also laws for relationships. If you know how to apply these laws, the results are predictable.
Love is a “decision”. Not just a feeling.

Remember this always, Decision Determine Destiny. The decision you take toward your marital life will determine the destination of the such matrimonial home: God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

http://www.dailyfamily.ng/signs-to-watch-out-for-in-a-right-relationship/

Re: Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by Niftyrules(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Must you use Oyinbo picture! grin
Re: Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by agbaoye123: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Segzee1:

Finding the right partner can be challenging. Once you start dating someone, you should ask yourself important questions to determine whether such person is right for you or not. You should think about whether your share common values and interests, how you communicate, how he/she makes you feel, and whether he/she treats you with respect. Once you determine your priorities and evaluate your relationship, set some time aside to have a conversation with him/her about your future together.

Every relationship has a cycle… In the beginning; you fall in love with your partner. You anticipate their calls, want their touch, want to around them day and nigh, gist with them and hang out together to chat some funs and like their idiosyncrasies.

Falling in love with someone wasn’t hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn’t have to go extra mile, engaged in some activities or do anything. That’s why it’s called “falling” in love.
People in love sometimes say, “I was swept of my feet.”Picture the expression. It implies that you were just standing there; doing nothing, and then something happened TO YOU.

Falling in love is a passive and spontaneous experience. But after a few months or years of being together, the hotness of the love faded away. It’s a natural cycle of EVERY relationship.
Many relationship only get hotter and stronger within two years which is referred as” come on the high hill” and after two years it will turn to”come off the high hill”, like diminishing return in ecommics.
Slowly but surely, phone calls become a bother (if they come at all), touch is not always welcome (when it happens), and your spouse’s idiosyncrasies, instead of being cute, drive you nuts. The symptoms of this stage vary with every relationship; you will notice a dramatic difference between the initial stage when you were in love and a much duller or even angry subsequent stage.
At this point, you and/or your partner might start asking, “Am I with the right person?” And as you reflect on the exitment of the love you once had, you may begin to desire that experience with someone else. This is when relationships breakdown.

The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it’s learning to love the person you found. If you believe the characters of your partner is bad and you think your character is the best why can you influence him with your good characters in other to change him/ her.
People blame their partners for their unhappiness and look outside for fulfillment. Extramarital fulfillment comes in all shapes and sizes. Infidelity is the most common, many people cheat on their partner simply because their the relationship had come of the high hill while others turn it to work like chatting with ex on social network.But the answer to this dilemma does NOT lie outside your relationship. It lies within it.
I’m not saying that you couldn’t fall in love with someone else. Why not, You could. And TEMPORARILY you will feel better. But you will soon be in the same situation if you did not first work on yourself before bringing any person to your world.

The key to succeeding in a Relationship is not finding the right person; it’s learning to love the Person you found. Sustaining love is not a passive or spontaneous experience. You have to work on it day in and day out. It takes time, effort, and energy. and most importantly, it demands wisdom because wisdom is profitable to direct . You know what to do to keep the vehicle of the relationship moving at a jet speed.

Love is not a mystery. There are specific things you can do (with or without your partner), Just as there are physical laws Of the universe such as lae of gravity, there are also laws for relationships. If you know how to apply these laws, the results are predictable.

Remember this always, Decision Determine Destiny. The decision you take toward your marital life will determine the destination of the such matrimonial home: God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Nice and brilliant write-up.Best place for good stuffs like this is dailyfamily.ng
Re: Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by Niftyrules(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Well, I have seen a couple of related post like this too somewhere. Daily something bla bla bla
Re: Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by easyboss1(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2017
I tired for them oooo
Niftyrules:
Must you use Oyinbo picture! grin
Re: Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Theoretical explanations everyday on dating, marriage, relationship and so on... still partners won't stop cheating, hearts won't stop breaking, men won't stop beating their wives, break up still rage on.......
why.......

because relationship is not how much you have learnt but... I don't know how to end it sef.. may be the guys below me will help me out?
Re: Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by Niftyrules(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2017
agbaoye123:

Nice and brilliant write-up.Best place for good stuff like this is dailyfamily.ng

Yes thank you Agbaoye, that's where I also saw http://www.dailyfamily.ng/4-things-that-make-a-man-lose-interest/

But then, I have an offer for anyone interested. 5gb data on Etisalat for just #1,500. PM me if interested.

I rest my case.
Re: Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by Jaykindude: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2017
It's good to find the right partner, I saw an article related to this on www.dailyfamily.ng, 15 WAYS TO HOOK UP WITH THE RIGHT PARTNER http:///2tywIys

Segzee1:

http://www.dailyfamily.ng/signs-to-watch-out-for-in-a-right-relationship/
Re: Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by pressy09: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2017
I beg send the 5gb data to me now because I want to read this topic sent to me by a friend -http://www.dailyfamily.ng/social-network-can-ruin-relationship/
Niftyrules:

Yes thank you Agbaoye, that's where I also saw http://www.dailyfamily.ng/4-things-that-make-a-man-lose-interest/

But then, I have an offer for anyone interested. 5gb data on Etisalat for just #1,500. PM me if interested.

I rest my case.
Re: Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by Segzee1(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmm....relationship stuff these days tire me. Abeg who get Techno charger?

Re: Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by Niftyrules(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2017
pressy09:
I beg send the 5gb data to me now because I want to read this topic sent to me by a friend -http://www.dailyfamily.ng/social-network-can-ruin-relationship/

Oga na onto make you PM me ooh make we talk. Owo lo fi n do something. Oya PM me
Re: Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by Niftyrules(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Segzee1:
Hmmm....relationship stuff these days tire me. Abeg who get Techno charger?

Yeah, go to Computer village, ask of Kazeem that guy is very reliable. E get one 16 in1 charger like that
Re: Signs To Watch Out For In A Right Relationship by TrulyHis(f): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Niftyrules:

Oga na onto make you PM me ooh make we talk. Owo lo fi n do something. Oya PM me

Abeg Wetin Be PM? I need oooo

@Poster, nice one but why you no credit the source? I don see this same article for www.dailyfamily.ng before

(1) (Reply)

8 Biggest Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships Without Realizing It. "Must Read / Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? / Lols.. Man Poses In a Maternity Photoshoot With Watermelon And Oranges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.