Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women (69209 Views)

Three Women Caught Stealing Laptop In A Store In Lagos / Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 6:37am On Aug 24, 2017
cococandy:
If men are so concerned about each other? What's stopping you people from looking out for male victim of rape or forming your own rape prevention organizations instead of trying to come in the way of help being offered to females?

It Shows it's not about getting help for men but about preventing women from getting help. You guys never remember anything until women want to do it for themselves then you're all like 'what about men?'
All in a bid to derail the course of women's wellbeing.

Pocohantas is right though. Where did the thread specify that it's all about females? But your wickedness towards women will never let you see that. You saw help and women in the same sentence and your vile nature couldn't let it be.

Stupid things.

You started well but ended badly. Consider your Dad, uncles, elder brothers and husband even sons too are they stupid too?

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 24, 2017
naijaboiy:

I never condemned the good work Miss. You can take your time to go through my reply to bredgetania and see my reasons for the post you quoted. cheesy
dis was ur first comment sir..... And ur words made me mention u ...its obvious u r against feminism ... Anyways to all d guys here complainin.. Wat hav u done to stop dat ur nebor's son from being molested.?? ,,... Dis work here isnt bad at all... It wud help rape victim wich almost every gal is...... Am just surprised dat u guys reacted to it dis way.... Lyk u r jealous of gals now?,. Lol....now u want equality buh if a gal wants dat,una go crucify her........
Anyways its cool dear.... All of u shud put heads togeda and come up wit a program lyk dis for men,.....hav a nice day sir.....
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Men are raping Children, agreed. And you know this because of the media. Now ask yourself why has there never been a news of young male boys being raped by their maids, neighbors and aunties?.... because non of you would believe the boy child...or would try to cover it up. ..90% of Sexually active boys today are victims of child abuse...but nobody is talking about that and the perptrators are shining teeth Everywhere...it's always about the female child....Even if a group of guys gather to help, it is you same women that will use your devious and evil means to bring it down....
Well said. They ladies shouting upandan are extreme violators of boys robbing us of our childhood and innocence.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 6:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Dollyak:
There’s a sort of Inception-style issue with your statement.
I often find one of the qualities of rape apologist is to use men's plight as a red herring during any debate about women's sufferings.

In view of this, your statement does not show you in a good light.
Wee you kip kwayet!!
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by dingbang(m): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Who should men also consult when they are being faced with the same sexual abuse?
e be like say dem don rape u before
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 6:44am On Aug 24, 2017
burakado17:
who have ever raped a man? Enjoyment lo ba wa.

Another victim in delusion.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 6:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Bridgetania:

you talk about equality?...

Is there equality in the number of girls raped on a daily basis compared to guys?

How and when last did u hear that a boy or man was raped?
But u can bear me witness that aleast every two days on NL we read different news about young girls being raped..and this happens on a daily basis.

Btw..u dont expect a female who was a rape victim to come and be campaigning on behalf of both sex. She has to use her experience and how she pulled out successfully outa the mess to help her fellow girls..a method which may not be suitable for the male gender.
By the way...its always difficult for a lady/girl to talk about embarrassing sex ordeals such as rape with a man...and that applies too for the men.

What you should be concerned is...for men who has undergone the terrible ordeal and still survived and pulled through..this men should be the ones coming out to campaign for the boys/men victims too.

There are some matters,so intricate and delicate,that are reserved for the same genders to handle..so that they can be a free flow of communication.

Finally...you are all entitled to your own ideas...but i suggest, if any man who has been a victim to sexual abuse needs who to talk to,and there seems to be none concerned..he should get up,take the mantle of courage and be the first masculinist or male gender rights activist,make himself available and known,hereby forging and setting a pace others would gladly follow.
Bri.
You talk like a boychild predator. I wouldn't trust you with male kids.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 24, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You started well but ended badly. Consider your Dad, uncles, elder brothers and husband even sons too are they stupid too?

take this your advice to the men writing trash on this thread.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 6:46am On Aug 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

..and have you ever spoken to any guy who has actually been a victim?....

Let me tell you something, most guys have been damaged psychologically from being abused as kids that they don't even see the wrong in it any more. That's how damaging it can be for the boy child.
Fact!!
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 6:47am On Aug 24, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

take this your advice to the men writing trash on this thread.
If you quote me again.... Your coven won't safe you!

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

If you quote me again.... Your coven won't safe you!

I have quoted again.

oh start the name calling, let me help you start with olosho mtseew.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Tittos: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2017
naijaboiy:

You just spoke my mind bro. Who should the male victims speak to?

All these biased misandrist hiding under the cloak of feminism to champion their hate for men. If they really wanted to fight it they should not focus on one gender alone.

These ones will end up brain washing the victims and make every man look like a devil in their sight.

There should be equality for all rape and abuse victims, whether male or female. Simple undecided

Do you read or have a problem with comprehension. Which part of that article says they help only ladys and not guys
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Tittos: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2017
arowtop:

Good morning OP,
pls I am a guy and was sexually abused last month by my boss (female) at work (forcing herself through me). pls can I call those numbers or is it only for ladies case?

Yes you can call any of the numbers.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 6:53am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

I have spoken to guys that were victims, majority said it was nice!!! That they touched big boobs.

I remember watching BBN, Bassey and Kemen said they were touched intimately by helps. Bisola said, that child molestation, they said which molestation...we enjoy am! On international TV!!!!

I have even dated a victim and I know how it affects (ed) him. He is the first guy that has ever admitted it hurts him. So, I would be the last person to trivialise such, sadly...majority of guys don't see it that way.

It's not about who has issues more, if not...we might probably ignore the male victims. I guess female victims get more attention because, asides the psychological trauma, they also face physical and biological issues.

If you were intelligent... You would've known that those guys really need help with self realization first because they are a danger to women folk. But no you won't see that. Sexx with mutual consent is exhilarating. But when a boy is violated he is robbed of his innocence.... Childhood and you cannot expect such to relate with the female folk in a normal way anymore! Hence you women predators create the monsters at childhood and now complain when jungle don mature! Rapist.s lot

Can you deny that you have not been violating boys in your neighborhood? I don't think so!

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by net282: 6:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Na waoo
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 6:54am On Aug 24, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

I have quoted again.

oh start the name calling, let me help you start with olosho mtseew.
Last warning stay off my mentions.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Still points to the case of Pyschological damage. They were made to believe it wasn't wrong by these "aunties" when they were kids,how do you expect most of them to see it as wrong now they're grown men?
She is a child rapistt!! Ignore please

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2017
kense88:
people will be shocked to know how many cases of under age boys, that are molested or lured into sex by there house help. If you tell me that the male child gets erection, so therefore he enjoys it. I can give you so many cases of women reaching orgasm through rape. Nobody supports Child Abuse, but our women just likes to play the victim
play d victim? Jizzz,,,... Aryt sir wait til ur six year old daughter come back from sch crying and sayin she was raped , den com back here and say shes playin d victim......... Nobody is not sayin guys dont get raped oo buh y trying to get in d way of help towards gals,,,.... If u reali feel bad towards young guys den swithrt u wont react lyk dis.......
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2017
MicroBox:
80% of young boys/inexperienced young men are raped or lure and sexually abused by older women..
Though some Dan-iska pay this older women (olosho) to get this experience.
70% of male victim especially young boy/inexperienced young men laughed about it when gisting their friends..
Rape is Rape....
Was also sexually abused by older lady...
You can set up a rape centre for guys you know? You men are ur own problem, no one is stopping you guys from championing that cause. I really commend these women.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by manikspears: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Women/Ladies are raping Boys/Guys now also...where is our Maminist numbers?!

Are you a victim? Have you been raped by a woman before?
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Tittos:

Do you read or have a problem with comprehension. Which part of that article says they help only ladys and not guys
ashin ehhh....... Dy just cudnt hide their hate for women.... Its soo surprising..... Pls sir dy hav bin complainin about rape.... Make d numbers bolder so dy can cal
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by pocohantas(f): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2017
SilvanusII:
I dunno why I had bothered. Seemed pocohantas and her ppl av tried schooling the teeming idi.ots NL seems to breed. Imagine a douche saying they are championing anti-rape because they are lesbians Na woman born these ppl so

Everything is now a competition. I can't even believe normal humans will try to sensationalise a topic like this.

I'm still disgusted...
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Sorry about your experience.

You men should start from toning down the toxic masculinity that dictates who a real or weak man is.

I have a handsome lil cousin that kept chatting with older ladies on FB, some sent money. Nothing I did or said worked. I had to tell my ex way back, I don't know what he told that boy...he was the one that came to tell me women can wait, his education is priority now. Younger guys look up to you older guys. They pick most of the bad easily, because they feel it shows masculinity.

All the same, we'll keep doing our collective best. It's not a gender battle...we would all have male and female children and I am sure we want the best for them all. Sorry for the harsh words earlier...goodnight.

I truthfully believe you have been involved in molesting boys...going through your posts. My advice? Desist or be destroyed. Now go back and confess to the parents of the boys or else!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Everything is now a competition. I can't even believe normal humans will try to sensationalise a topic like this.

I'm still disgusted...
Will you just shut up!! You women rape boys and destroy them psychologically...... Now complain about them being rapists? Heck no ways .... No ways... Until you start a campaign about your fellow cradle robbers who rape boys and take away their lives ....you are and will remain a joke!

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2017
cococandy:

If the shoe fits. By all means wear them.

The OP doesn't demonize any gender. You're seeing and saying things that aren't there because you don't want to admit that you're irked by the concept of women getting help. Keep deflecting
#damagedgoods

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2017
EasyWork001:

You don't see the other dudes derailing the thread? Or you're pretending not to notice

I wonder why full grown men are bitchin in a rape assistance thread like this. As if women getting help over rape is paining them undecided

Its not creepy to you?
ashin its soooooo creepy...... I expected d comments of d thread to b cool and commentary towards curbin rape.. Was so surprised at wat i saw oo......
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 7:09am On Aug 24, 2017
naijaboiy:

Errr...she's actually married bro.
Online marriage.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by pocohantas(f): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
ashin ehhh....... Dy just cudnt hide their hate for women.... Its soo surprising..... Pls sir dy hav bin complainin about rape.... Make d numbers bolder so dy can cal

If there is anything I noticed from majority of their comments, it's not like they care so much about the boys... it's more of hate for femalefolk. That's why they would even bring feminism into this, say women are playing victim and all sorts. Maybe they just love to use words bigger than them.

Menfolk make jokes out of such situations than women can ever do. I wonder why they ain't attacking the men that have made a joke about it on this very thread... undecided

SmartchoicesNG:

Will you just shut up!! You women rape boys and destroy them psychologically...... Now complain about them being rapists? Heck no ways .... No ways... Until you start a campaign about your fellow cradle robbers who rape boys and take away their lives ....you are and will remain a joke!

Men rape men too...women rape women too. So, control your itching fingers and think with the brain God gave you for once, I am sure he gave you a fine one. You'll sound better when you put it into use.

Go join those women for a start too. Ain't you a human being? Or your own is to sit and condemn hah?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SmartchoicesNG: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
ashin its soooooo creepy...... I expected d comments of d thread to b cool and commentary towards curbin rape.. Was so surprised at wat i saw oo......
Dearies most guys here were defiled as boys by maids and trusted aunties! There's a psychological damage undealt with. Most have grown to be monsters! The root cause of these (female cradle robbers) if not addressed will not help both genders!

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by FTrebirth(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2017
that's nice! i'll keep their contacts too coz i'll have my own kids someday. but then, whenever i open a thread and see certain female monikers commenting in it, i just know the thread has gone to the dogs. grin

these girls are still embittered by their past...they were victims of rape abuse by their stepfathers and uncles and they've grown up to become extreme man haters. so even if a boychild is abused, they gloat over it but when it's a girl they wail, rage and take their cries to the same men they hate for help.

God will help all of you. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Moment Italian Mafia Boss Escaped From Prison Using Tied Up Bedsheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.