Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women (69210 Views)

Three Women Caught Stealing Laptop In A Store In Lagos / Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 24, 2017
I'm a victim of sex abuse because nobody wants to sexually abuse me grin
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by cococandy(f): 1:21am On Aug 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
sorry for the initial quote i gave u,coz ur dp got my attention.... after using my software to process into you account kinda, I found out thats not you on your profile. You are making so much feminine meow here but u dont even have self esteem. its better u take it down than use the beautiful lady to be behaving like this. Thankyou
grin grin grin
I won't take it down. She gave me her permission

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by EmekaBlue(m): 1:22am On Aug 24, 2017
cococandy:
grin grin grin
I won't take it down. She gave me her permission
okay.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by cococandy(f): 1:24am On Aug 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
okay.
lol that's me. Your software is fake. I hope you don't depend on it

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Daboomb: 1:26am On Aug 24, 2017
cococandy:
Why don't we get all the insults out of the way and see if somehow something sensible can come out of you.

1) I'm olosho. Agreed
2) I'm bitter. Agreed very much
3) I need to find a man so my bitterness will turn to sweetness grin. Oh wait I have one already. I guess he's not a real man then because what real man would be okay with a woman has a voice and cares about female oppression. Sigh.
4) I'm ugly and men don't want me that's why I hate men.
5) there's really nothing else left to insult me with.

Now that I've made your job easier. What sensible thing do you have to say? Oh I forgot you didn't want to 'descend' to my level of discourse. you prefer the high road of calling me a slut as a debate response. Dimwits like you come a dime a dozen and I've been doing this for a while now so I already know that take away those preprogrammed responses listed above, you have nothing meaningful to say. It's like a minion lord some where made your little minds and put nothing else but those in it. You're naked in a debate without the ability to call the woman a slut.

You should go to hell where you belong

Hey, enough of the numbering like a Kindergaten, you hear!

Carry your frustrations and bitterness back to the man who made your life miserable.

I was told you've been MAD for more than a while .....but just take your Meds and get some sleep.
It does not take a minute for even a new person, to recognise you are derainged and need psychiatric intervention. undecided undecided

Enough of this running mad over my mention.

Swerve make l see road jorr, Weyrey.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by EmekaBlue(m): 1:30am On Aug 24, 2017
cococandy:

lol that's me. Your software is fake. I hope you don't depend on it
grin my software is my psychology...U ignored me initially,so i made a twist to get your attention. I know thats you. I wont disturb u or pm u like other guyz do coz im sure they are alot. Anyways enjoy ur beauty kiss Bye.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by kense88: 1:31am On Aug 24, 2017
HannahHitler:
Thanks God for social media.

it has exposed all the hidden ills of our society.

God bless these women for their dedication to the girl child that has no where to turn.

Abused by our uncles, neighbors, friends, brothers, boyfriends, husband's and even our fathers that gave birth to us, when we turn to God, our imams and pastor's are right there waiting to even do more damage. The girl child needs all the help she can get.

Make that call today and get it off your chest.
what about aunties, friends, relatives who molest male . I my self still remember my experience and several other attempts by grown up ladies
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by EmekaBlue(m): 1:31am On Aug 24, 2017
Daboomb:

Hey, enough of the numbering like a Kindergaten, you hear!

Carry your frustrations and bitterness back to the man who made your life miserable.

I was told you've been MAD for more than awhile but just take your Meds and get some sleep.
It doesnot take a minute for even a new person, to recognise you are derainged and need psychiatric intervention. undecided undecided

Enough of this running mad over my mention.

Swerve make l see road jorr, Weyrey.
grin

Easy man
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 24, 2017
naijaboiy:

You just spoke my mind bro. Who should the male victims speak to?

All these biased misandrist hiding under the cloak of feminism to champion their hate for men. If they really wanted to fight it they should not focus on one gender alone.

These ones will end up brain washing the victims and make every man look like a devil in their sight.

There should be equality for all rape and abuse victims, whether male or female. Simple undecided

This one got a cucumber in the brown eye, baby!!! cheesy

So ordinary rapist banana dey make you wail like this cheesy

Betta find who u go cry complain to
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by kense88: 1:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Futureberry:
that a falacy, millions get abused ,wait till it happen your son first,that if it has not happened already,boys get raped,abused etc
people will be shocked to know how many cases of under age boys, that are molested or lured into sex by there house help. If you tell me that the male child gets erection, so therefore he enjoys it. I can give you so many cases of women reaching orgasm through rape. Nobody supports Child Abuse, but our women just likes to play the victim

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by kense88: 1:55am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Ahbeg swerve. Written all over it indeed.
People see what they want to see, makes it easier for them to be stupid without any worry.
You seem angry this night. Calm down please

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 24, 2017
Obalende:

Why would a man want to prevent a woman from getting help? I cant think of any reason.... you make this sound personal/ gender war... typical US strains of the movement.... I dey tell you....

You don't see the other dudes derailing the thread? Or you're pretending not to notice

I wonder why full grown men are bitchin in a rape assistance thread like this. As if women getting help over rape is paining them undecided

Its not creepy to you?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 24, 2017
kense88:
what about aunties, friends, relatives who molest male . I my self still remember my experience and several other attempts by grown up ladies

Why you no report? Abi e been dey sweet you, ba? cheesy
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by kense88: 2:13am On Aug 24, 2017
EasyWork001:

Why you no report? Abi e been dey sweet you, ba? cheesy
what you fail to understand is that, there is a reason why age of consent is placed at 18 . You need to be matured enough to handle the consequences of engaging in sexual activity. Like diseases e. t. c. As for enjoying it, well i was only 5 years, she was my auntys friend .Wonder why she had interest in a 5 year old boy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Yeaaah, it's always about the female victims. The male Victims can go to hell and burn.

There is nothing stopping you right now from being an advocate for men. Chairman the cause, you can do it... It's people like you with fire in their heart that can initiate such movement and you will be recognized world over cos it is rare but real. We all know that domestic abuse do happen to men, boys...you can make the world pay some attention to this..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 24, 2017
kense88:
what you fail to understand is that, there is a reason why age of consent is placed at 18 . You need to be matured enough to handle the consequences of engaging in sexual activity. Like diseases e. t. c. As for enjoying it, well i was only 5 years, she was my auntys friend .Wonder why she had interest in a 5 year old boy.

Quit wailing. Na only you get prick for here? Open male rape thread na undecided

Crying like a hot mess smh
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by naijaboiy: 2:38am On Aug 24, 2017
EasyWork001:

This one got a cucumber in the brown eye, baby!!! cheesy

So ordinary rapist banana dey make you wail like this cheesy

Betta find who u go cry complain to
This one just felt like typing trash! cheesy

You got the wrong person, so miss me with the bullshyte. gringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by naijaboiy: 2:41am On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
biased?.. U guys r actually condemning des women for dis?? Common ,,,.. We all know d rate of rape is high towards females and somtin needs to b done..
Not neglecting d fact dat guys also get raped and need psychological attention buh if actually d program was mearnt for all genders ,do u think des women wud b able to understnd ur pains?
U al r asking who r we gonna call for help, y nt ask urselves... U can as wel start a program just lyk dis for d male child also......it wud help alot..
Instead of condemning dis gud work .. Try to improve it
I never condemned the good work Miss. You can take your time to go through my reply to bredgetania and see my reasons for the post you quoted. cheesy
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by SilvanusII(m): 3:28am On Aug 24, 2017
I dunno why I had bothered. Seemed pocohantas and her ppl av tried schooling the teeming idi.ots NL seems to breed. Imagine a douche saying they are championing anti-rape because they are lesbians Na woman born these ppl so
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by crownson(m): 3:33am On Aug 24, 2017
How to raise money for your business, contract or dream project
You are about to learn how to raise money for your business,contract education, or whatever!
Raise money for yourself or someone you love. It’s quick, easy and secure!
I want to share this with someone who cares, because it was a miracle to me. You can also apply it and it will work for you.
Whether you've been in business one week or five years, an infusion of money is always welcome. But what way to raise money is best for your business? There are so many factors to consider -- from the stage of your business to how much it'll cost to get the money -- that just choosing a path to raise money can be overwhelming.
To help you start navigating your way around different ways to raise money ideas, I've compiled mini-guide that cover the basic information on many various financial sources. Read through this guide to receive first-hand information how I raised N1 Million in 8 days to start my dream business. check below.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by MicroBox: 4:31am On Aug 24, 2017
80% of young boys/inexperienced young men are raped or lure and sexually abused by older women..
Though some Dan-iska pay this older women (olosho) to get this experience.
70% of male victim especially young boy/inexperienced young men laughed about it when gisting their friends..
Rape is Rape....
Was also sexually abused by older lady...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by freeDR(m): 4:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Good one
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by enimooko: 4:40am On Aug 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Yeaaah, it's always about the female victims. The male Victims can go to hell and burn.
It's just that there are more testosterone advantage in the overpowering of a victim of rape and men have more natural testosterone than women and children. But your point is valid in the human angle sense.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Why do we have so many she-males on here, this is scary o, no wonder homosexuality is increasing in this country
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 24, 2017
Futureberry:
and the boy child can go to hell for all you care

Yes.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by madridguy(m): 5:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Contacts noted.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Tittos:

The write up centers on female victims. They are people that carter for male victims. Also some of these women counsel both male and female victims and help them...

Too bad the focus is all on females.

A lot of boys get raped and abused by older girls and women, even grown men. I have read about male rape victims even in the US who reported to the police and the macho cops laughed at them.

Some of my friends were subjected to abuse by cousins, aunts, mostly by house helps.

Nothing is heard about male victims even in this age of social media, yet the reality is it does happen.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Donjazzy12(m): 5:27am On Aug 24, 2017
ekensi01:
I wish you had just a cell in your sense.
You are still talking abi, Abobaku?
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2017
ibkayee:

I actually acknowledged that men are underrepresented, I recognise that male victims of rape are often either ignored and/or ridiculed therefore even less likely to come forward which I think is wrong. The issue is when people bring up male rape victims solely as a red herring to divert from the issue of female victims and switch up the conversation and/or turn it into a competition

The writeup didn't explicitly state young females either, I guess we should assume it's only goats they want to help undecided

Go be interested in depression, nobody is stopping you mate, you know you can even focus on both issues at the same time too right?
you made a valid point about people competing for relevance especially males so for that I am going to be a feminist for the next 24hrs
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by sinator(m): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2017
ekensi01:

when last did you check on your brain update service provider?
u are d one who needs d brain update
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Wyttcat: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2017
Thousands if not millions of people have been sexually abused in Nigeria, so why should that be minimized to talking to 3 women who probably haven't dealt with their own problem? Rape victims should go to real certified counselors from fully accredited institutions or God in prayer and not some random people who stand to take advantage of serious situation for financial gain.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 24, 2017
Tittos:
There is an increasing number of rape cases in Nigeria. However it's shocking to find out that most rape cases are never reported. Also statistics show that a huge percentage of rape cases especially in minors are pepertrated by relatives or close family friends. Nigeria has a society still placed bulk of the blame on rape victims thereby making it difficult to speak up. Studies also found that the majority (76.1%) of the victims that sought help at a hospital did so within 24 hours of their sexual assault, but forensic evidence was not gathered because rape kits have yet to be introduced. This then makes it difficult to prosecute the perpetrator for lack of evidence.

These have made rape victims silent about their ordeal. Thier silence becomes dangerous as it can lead to depression and phobia. Most rape victims are not even aware when they begin to tow this path.
However these three women have taken the fight against rape and sexual abuse to a new level. Enlightening the public about rape and sexual abuse and harassment, helping victims and working hard to combat this ugly crime in Nigeria.

Chi Umeasaka

Aunty Chi has she is fondly called is a life coach, OAP and the producer of 'Teen times with Aunty Chi' on inspiration fm. A victim of rape, she has dedicated much of her life helping victims of abuse and counselling them. Her work earned her an appointment with the Abia State Governor as an SA to the governor on matters related to the girl child. She still shuffles between Lagos and the East and provides life counselling and guidance to youths in general and victims of abuse.
Ig @9ineteenchichi
Contact-08077567379

Blessing Timidi- Very passionate about her work, Blessing has canvassed the length and breadth of Nigeria helping rape victims among other Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights and seeking justice for them. She has spoken on many platforms and strongly campaigns against victimisation and silencing of rape victims.
IG@blessingtimidi
Contact-08052657061

Antonia Ojenagbo-Toniabruisedbutnotbroken is the ig handle of this bold and beautiful woman that usually spots a honey blonde hair. As her name suggests Tonia herself has been a victim of rape and abuse and has gone ahead to turn it around, empower herself and help those who are suffering same fate. She has a support and counselling group for abused and rape survivors where victims come together to talk about their travails, advice and help each other in the process of healing. She is also a certified group counsellor for troubled teens and believes in the power of counselling and collective healing as these helped her too.

IG @toniabruisedbutnotbroken
Contact-08098987884

Good morning OP,
pls I am a guy and was sexually abused last month by my boss (female) at work (forcing herself through me). pls can I call those numbers or is it only for ladies case?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Moment Italian Mafia Boss Escaped From Prison Using Tied Up Bedsheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.