Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,547 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber (3276 Views)

I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? / Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Armed Policeman On Duty (Photo) / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Greenbullet(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2017
Good day nairalanders, I have a thorn in my heart, but I have to explain fully with details for you guys to advice me and I would love the moderators move this to the front-page, my cousin who is a month senior to me is acting very suspicious, I went to his house in Lagos for a business presentation and am staying with him for 1 week, the thing is his lifestyle does not add up, his salary is 70 thousand naira but he already has a house worth 3-5 million naira, I am not saying it is a crime to be successful but my cousin comes home by 2am or more for the 5 days I have spent with him, and since I am not a deep sleeper, I always wake up to welcome him, on one occasion, I asked him what kept him out this late ,he said it is work, I believed him but as I sat on the chair and he was going to his room, I saw clearly the shape of a hand gun in his left side of his trouser , i acted like I was not aware and in my mind I hope he is not what I think, even the car he drives does not add up to his salary and I Dont want to question him because it is his life but , he is getting married in December and I Dont want anything to happen to him, please how do I advice him to stop what I think he is doing

Lalasticlala
Royalroy
Mynd44
Tosyne2much
Aminat508
Dominique
Ishilove
Seun
Vickiz
Smellymouth

1 Like

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Epositive(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2017
you wey be green bullet nko? assasin! undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Greenbullet(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2017
Epositive:
you wey be green bullet nko? assasin! undecided
is this your advice?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by HeOrShe: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2017
U beta do ur presentation and leave his house and his life

Criminals don't take advice and it is even dangerous to advice them.

So package ur life out of his house asap

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2017
You want to go and advice a criminal that hasn't been caught in the act?...even those caught more often than not, deny involvement. Don't do what he'll kill you in that house and hide your corpse in order to cover his illicit activities. Stop waking up when he's in to welcome him, if he suspects you know what he's into you might not like what he'd do.
I'll advice you hurry with whatever you're there for, and take your leave after.

14 Likes

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Greenbullet(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
You want to go and advice a criminal that hasn't been caught in the act?...even those caught more often than not, deny involvement. Don't do what he'll kill you in that house and hide your corpse in order to cover his illicit activities. Stop waking up when he's in to welcome him, if he suspects you know what he's into you might not like what he'd do.
this is exactly what I am afraid of, but he is family and the bread winner of his family, I imagine if he meet his end in his operation, the ones depending on him will suffer.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by jhudit(f): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017
The other day, they beat your mother while your brother watched. Now your cousin seems to be an arm robber .

I will suggest you guys do family prayer

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by swiz123(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Rat him out to the police asap grin
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Greenbullet(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2017
HeOrShe:
U beta do ur presentation and leave his house and his life

Criminals don't take advice and it is even dangerous to advice them.

So package ur life out of his house asap
he is family.
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Greenbullet(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2017
jhudit:
The other day, they beat your mother while your brother watched. Now your cousin seems to be an arm robber .

I will suggest you guys do family prayer
thank you.
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Greenbullet(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2017
swiz123:
Rat him out to the police asap grin
not in my agenda .
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
this is exactly what I am afraid of, but he is family and the bread winner of his family, I imagine if he meet his end in his operation, the ones depending on him will suffer.
There isn't much you could do to savage the situation beside reporting him to the authorities. Going to advice him is a no no for me, the heart of man is evil and your plan could backfire. Armrobbers don't like involving a third party in their business.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Greenbullet(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
There isn't much you could do to savage the situation beside reporting him to the authorities. Going to advice him is a no no for me, the heart of man is evil and your plan could backfire. Armrobbers don't like involving a third party in their business.
how do you think I would feel for throwing a full family into chaos and hunger, I can't live with the feeling that I imprisoned my cousin. And what of his upcoming wedding ?
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by bamosagie(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2017
And he is probably on nairaland, after reading this I wonder what he will do.
You have a very good reason to be afraid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
how do you think I would feel for throwing a full family into chaos and hunger, I can't llive with the feeling that I imprisoned my cousin.
Then pay a blind eye to what he's doing. He's still likely to meet his waterloo.
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by damoneymag(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2017
if you love your life , you better turn a blind eye to his activities. else you get yourself killed. once he suspect you're unto him , you're a gonna
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Greenbullet(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
Then pay a blind eye to what he's doing. He's still likely to meet his waterloo.
This is a case that I can neither abandon or try to solve aggressively , if I abandon my cousin to his fate, God won't forgive me because he knows I know I could save someone but I refused to .
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Papiikush: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Say nothing about this to anyone and mind your business.

I suggest you delete this thread for your own safety as any step you take will only backfire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
This is a case that I can neither abandon or try to solve aggressively , if I abandon my cousin to his fate, God won't forgive me because he knows I know I could save someone but I refused to .
Then risk your life in giving him the advice you think could stop him from what he's already into.
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Greenbullet(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
Then risk your life in giving him the advice you think could stop him from what he's already into.
isn't there a way I can jokingly tell him ?
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by tossie101(f): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2017
U are playing with ur life... by even opening this thread. He is ur cousin and not ur brother.
there's still a difference... so eliminating u wont be too hard for him considering what he is.

U better leave that hoise before he starts suspecting u.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
Then why bother to open a thread in the first place?You seem to have your mind made up to advice him.
My advice to you;

Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Greenbullet(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
Then why bother to open a thread in the first place?You seem to have your mind made up to advice him.
My advice to you;

Mind your business.
hmmmm
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Ur broda is an ipod member, He's an armed robber nd an ipod yoot, I think we have to investigate you

1 Like

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by dollytino4real(f): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2017
in warri pidgin they will say fly like witch from there na na. dont let SARS tie u crocodile style.
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
Good day nairalanders, I have a thorn in my heart, but I have to explain fully with details for you guys to advice me and I would love the moderators move this to the front-page, my cousin who is a month senior to me is acting very suspicious, I went to his house in Lagos for a business presentation and am staying with him for 1 week, the thing is his lifestyle does not add up, his salary is 70 thousand naira but he already has a house worth 3-5 million naira, I am not saying it is a crime to be successful but my cousin comes home by 2am or more for the 5 days I have spent with him, and since I am not a deep sleeper, I always wake up to welcome him, on one occasion, I asked him what kept him out this late ,he said it is work, I believed him but as I sat on the chair and he was going to his room, I saw clearly the shape of a hand gun in his left side of his trouser , i acted like I was not aware and in my mind I hope he is not what I think, even the car he drives does not add up to his salary and I Dont want to question him because it is his life but , he is getting married in December and I Dont want anything to happen to him, please how do I advice him to stop what I think he is doing

Lalasticlala
Royalroy
Mynd44
Tosyne2much
Aminat508
Dominique
Ishilove
Seun
Vickiz
Smellymouth

Though ur explanation of him sounds sort of suspicious, but at the same time maybe he just hangs out with his friends late clubbing and straffing olosho that? he doesn't wanna bring home cos u are around....

Do thieves go on operation and return with weapons casually placed in the pocket in middle of the night?....well if I'm an armed robber I won't do that cos police might be on the highway on my way home doing stop and search...mayb ur earlier suspicions about him made wateva bulge in the pocket u saw look like gun...

#Just saying... all in all...if he is, some armed robbers can be heartless...and some care about family like evans..... but u can't take any chances by confronting him to change like u have one anointing...just leave the place and pray for the best...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2017
buharichild:
Ur broda is an ipod member, He's an armed robber nd an ipod yoot, I think we have to investigate you
Cure yourself of your hatred first,dumb tribalist.
Greenbullet:
hmmmm
Be safe,be wise.cool

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
Cure yourself of your hatred first,dumb tribalist. Be safe,be wise.cool
Am an igbo boy mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2017
buharichild:

Am an igbo boy mumu
So why do you come here to display your low self-worth and profound self-hate.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
I hate anything related to biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
do you have something special for ibos cheesy
Cause you might end up marrying one
Re: I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber by Ebosman: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2017
OP,pretend as if you didnt see or dont know anything.

He might be a Watchman in another coy(Part of husting).

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Beats Me But I Love Him So Much / Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? / I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.