Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) (1224 Views)

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode / Nnamdi Kanu ‘is Bigger Than Jesus’, - IPOB Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Adekamkpe23: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Our Supreme Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Jesus….
You must accept Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as the messiah and the saviour of our land for you to inherit the kingdom of Heaven…..
Take it or Leave it
Biafra must be restored on Earth!

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/nnamdi-kanu-is-bigger-than-jesus-christ-ipob-member-photos/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Adekamkpe23: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2017
These fools are deluded.
Lalasticlala Mynd44 front page please.
If it was Kanu visits FFK now it would be on front page

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2017
Maybe he's referring 2 Gabriel Jesus or Jesus Navas because it can never be d Jesus i serve

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Adekamkpe23: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Where my omo-Igbo people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Adekamkpe23: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2017
buharichild:
Maybe he's referring 2 Gabriel Jesus or Jesus Navas because it can never be d Jesus i serve

The f0o0ol sees himself as Jesus can you imagine.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by justineu(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Afonjas at work!! Biafra must be actualise no matter the amala media propaganda.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2017
buharichild:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Danzakidakura(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2017
skull miner stop spreading lies Jesus is not your father mate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

The full sees himself as Jesus can you imagine.
He's a cow dats y his name is Nnamdi Cownu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
These fools are deluded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Adekamkpe23: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2017
justineu:
Afonjas at work!! Biafra must be actualise no matter the amala media propaganda.
And you're typing this from Lagos. Why don't you go back to your village?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Adekamkpe23: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2017
quid

I will soon report you to the mods. Stop following me you fagget.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by conductor2: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2017
IPOB has already addressed this issue: That DSS and Lai Mohammed will run a fake story about Kanu being compared to Jesus. Well, here' it's happening few days after.

Shows that IPOB is far ahead of the zoo and their quack DSS in terms of intelligence.

Viva Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
quid

I will soon report you to the mods. Stop following me you fagget.
But I love you cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Adekamkpe23: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2017
conductor2:
IPOB has already addressed this issue. DSS and Lai Mohammed will run a fake story about Kanu being compared to Jesus. Well, here' it's happening few days after.

Shows that IPOB is far ahead of the zoo and their quack DSS in terms of intelligence.

Viva Biafra.
It was posted in your ipob supporting breakingtimes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by justineu(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

And you're typing this from Lagos. Why don't you go back to your village?
so everyone on nairaland reside in Lagos? undecided you must be a local champion from oshogbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Agumbankembu: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2017
cheesy
Afonjaistic propaganda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Iceriino(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Lemme pitch my tent here

Biafra af kee me..

Lemme license my gun first am coming to haunt dat guy...Thank God my grandmum has not retired
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Agumbankembu: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

It was posted in your ipob supporting breakingtimes.
Like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Adekamkpe23: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Children of baby factories where are you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by GQman: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Adekamkpe23: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by PointZerom: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
AFONJA creating fake fb accounts to spite the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by PointZerom: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
buharichild:
He's a cow dats y his name is Nnamdi Cownu

Even Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Adekamkpe23: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
PointZerom:
AFONJA creating fake fb accounts to spite the Igbos

Blame everyone but yourselsnf
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by RisingSun1: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
DSS PLOTS TO PORTRAY NNAMDI KANU AS JESUS CHRIST -- IPOB

The Indigenous People of Biafra has said it had
uncovered a plot, allegedly masterminded by the
Department of State Services , to turn Christians
against its leader , Mazi Nnamdi Kanu .
IPOB spokesman , Comrade Emma Powerful, who
made the claim in a statement , said the plot
involved the portrayal of Kanu as ‘messiah ’,
‘saviour ’ and in some instances, as Jesus Christ ,
on various social media platforms .
He also alleged that the security agency had
‘planted some enemies ’ within the pro- Biafra
group to facilitate the execution of the plot .
According to him, the alleged plot was hatched after
the IPOB leader reportedly declared that there
would be no election in Anambra State, where
gubernatorial elections have been scheduled to hold
in November, unless the Federal Government
accede to demands for a referendum in the South -
East. Powerful, who claimed that the DSS was
collaborating with unnamed politicians in the alleged
plot, said, “We , the members of the Indigenous
People of Biafra, under the leadership of Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu , have observed with great dismay the
plan by the DSS and some politicians to cause
misunderstanding and confusion between the IPOB
leader and Christians in Igbo land.
“ Since the announcement of the election boycott in
Anambra State , the Federal Government and its
agent, the DSS, has mapped out strategies to
destroy and tarnish the image of Nnamdi Kanu and
IPOB in general.
“ Those using his name as saviour , messiah and
Jesus are misinformed because he never asked
them to do so . “ Nnamdi Kanu has said he should
not be compared with God Almighty and nobody can
prove that he wants people to compare him with
Jesus Christ – it is dangerous comparing him with
God Almighty or Jesus Christ . “ It is the work of
enemies planted within us by DSS and some
politicians . “ Those involved in this ridiculous
defamation of character will fail. “ Nnamdi Kanu has
never in his life challenged the authority of God
Almighty who created Heaven and earth or Jesus
Christ , the son of God. “ It is very pathetic that the
enemies of Biafra , IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will
use his name on Facebook and other social media
platforms to cause disunity with the Christian faith .”

http://punchng.com/dss-plots-to-portray-kanu-as-christ-ipob/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by urchhhhh: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
NEVER You IN Your LIFE SAY THAT NONSENSE ARR U INSENSE STUPID.ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by PointZerom: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Mumu post
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by PointZerom: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Mumu post
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Warship: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/nnamdi-kanu-is-bigger-than-jesus-christ-ipob-member-photos/

Are you one of the DSS agents sent to protray IPOB in a bad light

Pls continue

You will get tired
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) by Honeyking(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmmmmm see blasphemy...... may God forgive you

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Makes Major Move, Disqualifies Goodluck Jonathan From Contesti / Photos:parents Arrived Schools To Pick Their Wards In Omu-aran, Kwara State / Southern Kaduna People Back Restructuring, Demand Own State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.