Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos (51959 Views)

Tecno Camon 12 Specifications (Photos And Video) / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / TECNO Camon CX Review: Price, Specifications And Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
But I think 1 gig phone is ok.you can expand it if you like beside 1gig ram would be fast
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by obontami: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
If you only it goes for like 15k I can buy it for my side chick disturbing to buy her phone. After all na her toto go suffer am last-last

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
leksmedia:
Please if you know you want to do more than make calls and send messages, Whenever you see 1GB RAM , please run, the devil is about to test your patience. But if you know you want to learn how to be patient, its a good way to start. Imagine clicking an App and you quickly go and cook Indomie and your app is yet to load. LOL

Anyways What do I know, I am just a website developer.
Bros, calm down nah cheesy

1GB phones are not as bad as you paint them. The only side effect of phones with 1GB phones is that minimized applications always reopen after few minutes (let's say 5mins). That is, when you're playing games and you minimize it to reply whatsapp messages for about 10 minutes, when you open the minimized game, you will be disappointed it will start reloading all over
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by AdeVikthur1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
As if it will outrun the ones at the hustle!

Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by leksmedia: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
LOL You see, But it gets more annoying when you have over 6 apps running at the same time
tosyne2much:
Bros, calm down nah cheesy

1GB phones are not as bad as you paint them. The only side effect of phones with 1GB phones is that minimized applications always reopen after few minutes (let's say 5mins). That is, when you're playing games and you minimize it to reply whatsapp messages for about 10 minutes, when you open the minimized game, you will be disappointed it will start reloading all over
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by Monajay(f): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Igb RAM is okay but not too good for heavy users of the internet.
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by Joshkid(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
MostBanned:

You have been spamming the forum all day with this innocents girl picture looking for cheap 'LIKES' ...... Smh undecided
cheesy cheesy
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
leksmedia:
LOL You see, But it gets more annoying when you have over 6 apps running at the same time
You're not far from the truth my brother. It can be so annoying when your phone lags necessarily
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by OrchidStudios: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Very Nice Phone !
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
directonpc:
I said it will be a good deal at 18k or less. Never mentioned bad.
18k ke?

You can't see a phone of 18k with a battery capacity of 3000mAh nah (though I stand to be corrected sha) tongue
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
That phone internal memory is not up to 16gb.... But they they will write it.

Na so them take dey scam Nigerians
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
erico2k2:
But I think 1 gig phone is ok.you can expand it if you like beside 1gig ram would be fast
How can you extend the RAM side bro? shocked
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by erico2k2(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
How can you extend the RAM side bro? shocked
You can buy mini memory and put inside the expansion slot . If it has such though
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by tosyne2much(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
erico2k2:

You can buy mini memory and put inside the expansion slot . If it has such though
Most phones don't have such function nah
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by gonkin(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
I would still choose x551 best infinix till date and at cheaper rate too
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by 61Penguins: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
leksmedia:
Please if you know you want to do more than make calls and send messages, Whenever you see 1GB RAM , please run, the devil is about to test your patience. But if you know you want to learn how to be patient, its a good way to start. Imagine clicking an App and you quickly go and cook Indomie and your app is yet to load. LOL

Anyways What do I know, I am just a website developer.
how many GB is a real 'smart' fone supposed to have?
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by erico2k2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Most phones don't have such function nah
nowhere to put memory card ?
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by sweetiepie4(f): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
��
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by joenor(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice one, when I get money to buy am.
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by tosyne2much(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
erico2k2:

nowhere to put memory card ?
And how does putting a memory card into a phone expand the RAM size?
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by wildcatter23(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Shey na your daughter be that? cheesy

Yes. grin
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by wildcatter23(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:
buy one for onyinye grin

Good thinking
I will
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by erico2k2(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
And how does putting a memory card into a phone expand the RAM size?
all computers use available memory as part of ram wen installed ram get used up its basic .
In lap top amd desktops your CPZ borrows ram out of partition each time .read the meaning of RAM
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by tosyne2much(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
erico2k2:

all computers use available memory as part of ram wen installed ram get used up its basic .
In lap top amd desktops your CPZ borrows ram out of partition each time .read the meaning of RAM
Thanks for the enlightenment bro
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by bobo65(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
18k ke?

You can't see a phone of 18k with a battery capacity of 3000mAh nah (though I stand to be corrected sha) tongue

Uv never been to Aliexpress then
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by nelcliff(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
EntMirror:
Wow.. So cheap. I think I've got to order this..

Mugu in d game just got sighted. Order wetin ... That price inflation go kill dem on dis. Check out soon.

Their Mamma yarnsh
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by RUDEBOYY(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
:Dsince I bought my infinix hot4 finger print...I have been happy ever after
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by bobo65(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
erico2k2:

erico2k2:

How can u compare a computer to a phone

Phones can only do this wen they are rooted and a ram expander is installed, d effect is not really felt, maybe the 1gb ram can be expanded to 1.5gb tops

The process is not a default process but requires root and a ram expander app
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by erico2k2(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
bobo65:

How can u compare a computer to a phone

Phones can only do this wen they are rooted and a ram expander is installed, d effect is not really felt, maybe the 1gb ram can be expanded to 1.5gb tops

The process is not a default process but requires root and a ram expander app
phones are computers tell me one thing computers do that a smart phone can't do
name one ram expander app that can't work like what you said
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
nelcliff:

Mugu in d game just got sighted. Order wetin ... That price inflation go kill dem on dis. Check out soon.

Their Mamma yarnsh

Did you just insult me? I think that is uncalled for. It's my money and I can spend it in any way I see fit.. Please mind who you insult online.. Not everyone is broke like you.. I wonder why people get so sentimental whenever money is involved.

Thanks you.
Re: Infinix X5010 Infinix Smart Price, Specifications, Photos by olayinkajnr(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
invincible560:
Infinix actually released another device after the release of zero 4 called infinix smart but this time, they kept it on a lowkey. A faithful guy on infinix forum saw the phone at 3C hub store and decided to share it with us.

The device is a 5-inch device with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by quadcore 1.2GHz MT6580 Processor, and it comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage with support for memory card up to 128GB, it packs Front camera 2.0MP + Rear camera 8.0MP with a flashlight. it runs on Android 7.0 with and is powered on by a 3060mAh non-removable battery

http://www.techfashy.com/2017/07/take-look-at-infinix-x5010-infinix-smart-for-29500.html?m=1

Also change the nougat stuff. It comes with android 6.0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cool Whatsapp Tips You Need To Know / Glo Introduces New Mega Data Plans / TECNO Camon 15 Premier (N95,000) Vs Camon 12 (N53,500) Speed Test (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.