Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? (5161 Views)

This Is How You’re Supposed To Discuss Sex With Your Significant Other / Lets Discuss Sex Dolls / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by PenisCaP: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Wish to see u dancing sexxxxy shoki tonyt wink
Maybe tease me with a face towel covering ur entire body wink

Hehehehe... definitely!.
But are u sure u can stand the inferno watchin me? grin
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Benita27:
You're on point. When it comes to our escapades; girls aren't as free minded as guys are. Only a small fraction would freely discuss sex or how they did it with their bfs, I have also observed that among my girl friends.
same goes to my female friends
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by Ebosman: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
HannahHitler:
I can talk for us lesbians sha. we discuss o.

We talk about everything. hehehehe
Okay,I have noticed you. Next
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by hoygift(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:

same goes to my female friends
OK u want to tell me that u Girls don't have free mind to discuss such
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
hoygift:
OK u want to tell me that u Girls don't have free mind to discuss such
that's how girls are made
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
kingkenny06:

You are in need of deliverance! Serious one from .

Shame on u.
Respect her choice. She is not stopping you from having your fun
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yes they do
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hehehehe... definitely!.
But are u sure u can stand the inferno watchin me? grin

sounds enticing to me grin

*biting my lips* i cud imagine how FLAMING HOT is the inferno grin
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by ehilex(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Very sensitive question with questionable motives. Well, whatever your reasons are for asking, my response is provided with the aim for guidance and knowledge.
Long answer: No.
Short answer: Yes.

Two things are involved with both answers.
No because hormonal character plays in all most all women. I say this because I discovered that in all my relationship with female folks, majority of them never ever bring up such topics with each other and the other few only gossip about it but not in the tone with which you put it. What this means is that their genes pattered in such a way that this subject and practice is almost nonexistent in them. Just like the way guys are super addicted to soccer and gambling the direct opposite contrast is ladies fiddling with topics spelling their sexuality in nature.

Yes because women are verbally stimulated while men are graphically stimulated. Meaning women love what they hear while men love what they see.

What ever the case might be the most important thing is your standpoint. Evil communication corrupts good manners[b][/b] they say. Naturally the click of girls that do these are mainly runs girls and new entrants into a promiscuous life style. There is no good in making public what is meant to be private, worse more - offering sex before marriage is a trade off that may eventually backfire (it does in over 75% of the time).
Take my words for it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by shinarlaura(f): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

My laura tongue... u look ravishing.
Oya come here right away tongue

Jeez. Where have u been? . It's been quite a longgggg time.....

Thank you tongue

Give me a big big hug cry cry
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by shinarlaura(f): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaeheh na wa oooo this is real ''na wa'' eh eh b4 I forget again how was ur night na,?hope cool nor catch u oo

Lol... my night was good. I didn't manage to escaped the cold. It was too much.

How's ur day going?
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by PenisCaP: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Jeez. Where have u been? . It's been quite a longgggg time.....

Thank you tongue

Give me a big big hug cry cry

Hmmmmmmm... iv missed this.
Iv been offline cherie doing some work.

How are u doing?.. n how us douala today.

Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by hoygift(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
ehilex:
Very sensitive question with questionable motives. Well, whatever your reasons are for asking, my response is provided with the aim for guidance and knowledge.
Long answer: No.
Short answer: Yes.

Two things are involved with both answers.
No because hormonal character plays in all most all women. I say this because I discovered that in all my relationship with female folks, majority of them never ever bring up such topics with each other and the other few only gossip about it but not in the tone with which you put it. What this means is that their genes pattered in such a way that this subject and practice is almost nonexistent in them. Just like the way guys are super addicted to soccer and gambling the direct opposite contrast is ladies fiddling with topics spelling their sexuality in nature.

Yes because women are verbally stimulated while men are graphically stimulated. Meaning women love what they hear while men love what they see.

What ever the case might be the most important thing is your standpoint. Evil communication corrupts good manners[b][/b] they say. Naturally the click of girls that do these are mainly runs girls and new entrants into a promiscuous life style. There is no good in making public what is meant to be private, worse more - offering sex before marriage is a trade off that may eventually backfire (it does in over 75% of the time).
Take my words for it or leave it.
thanks alot for ur nice answers
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by robosky02(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
onyindidi
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by shinarlaura(f): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hmmmmmmm... iv missed this.
Iv been offline cherie doing some work.

How are u doing?.. n how us douala today.

Hope all have been great then.

Am fine. Douala today is so fresh. Having a nice weather wink making things to go smoothly.
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by Martin0(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... my night was good. I didn't manage to escaped the cold. It was too much.

How's ur day going?
well we thank God eveything went well,just returned home now
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by PenisCaP: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hope all have been great then.

Am fine. Douala today is so fresh. Having a nice weather wink making things to go smoothly.

"Making THINGS go SMOOTHLY"...hmmmm tongue
Laura! Laura!! My laura!!.. how many time ls did i call u?..hmmm
I hope that line is not what it sounded like.. grin
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by shinarlaura(f): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

"Making THINGS go SMOOTHLY"...hmmmm tongue
Laura! Laura!! My laura!!.. how many time ls did i call u?..hmmm
I hope that line is not what it sounded like.. grin

Hahahahahaha....... three times grin

You now see the effect of ur moniker. Just directing u to that direction....... it's not what u think dear .

What i meant was that. .............. don't worry I will tell another day wink
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
yeah they do but in secret. I once eavesdropped on some girls talking. They could be so raw and free when giving the details to themselves.
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by PenisCaP: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahahaha....... three times grin

You now see the effect of ur moniker. Just directing u to that direction....... it's not what u think dear .
What i meant was that. .............. don't worry I will tell another day wink

Hmmm ok o... my laura.
Im will be wating for that day o.
But I just hope no one is cultivating on my farmland. cheesy
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by khiaa(f): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=hoygift post=58336570] OK you don't say it relating to your men but u can discuss DAT u were bleeped[

Sex is natural without it we wouldn't be here, it's the way nature planned it. If sex is embarrassing and something to be ashamed of don't participate in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by harbjar(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2017
HannahHitler:
I can talk for us lesbians sha. we discuss o.

We talk about everything. hehehehe
in all honesty, you need deliverance ooo
Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by chachanga: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
redbeans:
yeah they do but in secret. I once eavesdropped on some girls talking. They could be so raw and free when giving the details to themselves.

Ah give it to female Nurses! Growing up, my poor ears "got disvirgined first embarassed" hanging around Ma's hospital/Nursing Board working-place, hearing those hot "desi-aunty" ladies talking enough hot-kinky smut to open a blind man's eyes. Thank God, I was too young to seek active practical experiences and "training scenarios" for all the stuff I was being force-fed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 13, 2017
shinarlaura:
Yes they do
Preshiee:
Yes they do
..pls do share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / No Wife Material Girl On Nairaland / 90% Of Nigeria Girls Are Nt Virgin Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.