Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. (4871 Views)

When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) / Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by alwayscool: 6:55am On Jul 11, 2017
I am 32 years old and married and my wife is 27 years old and beautiful..we had been maaried for 5 years from now and have normal sex life..now my father is coming to stay with us for 4-5 months,as my mother has expired 3 years back and my father now stays in village with other family memebers,now he has come to us to stay for 4-5 months...i stay here with my wife,2 yrs old daughter,,my father is 56 years old and heatlier than me,my father is alone now,but in my childhood he has done a lot for me,educated me,made me a succesfful man,now i want to take care of him for next 4-5 months..can it be ok,if i convince my wife to have sex with my father,while i m outside?can it be ethical ?i want my beautiful wife to sex with my father,alhough she talks very normally with my father,how can i convince her for sex ?i know its bad,but i want this to happen just for 4-5 months.please advice me how to convince her..is my wife seductive?pic of my wife attached..
Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by smartty68(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2017
alwayscool:
I am 32 years old and married and my wife is 27 years old and beautiful..we had been maaried for 5 years from now and have normal sex life..now my father is coming to stay with us for 4-5 months,as my mother has expired 3 years back and my father now stays in village with other family memebers,now he has come to us to stay for 4-5 months...i stay here with my wife,2 yrs old daughter,,my father is 56 years old and heatlier than me,my father is alone now,but in my childhood he has done a lot for me,educated me,made me a succesfful man,now i want to take care of him for next 4-5 months..can it be ok, if i convince my wife to have sex with my father, while i m outside?can it be ethical ?i want my beautiful wife to sex with my father,alhough she talks very normally with my father,how can i convince her for sex ?i know its bad,but i want this to happen just for 4-5 months.please advice me how to convince her..is my wife seductive?pic of my wife attached..

Lawd!

Heeeedioooot....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by sorextee(m): 6:58am On Jul 11, 2017
What the hell did I just read...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by bbm2016(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Am confuse
You want to please your father cause he is healthier or had taken good care of you?

Even if you want to please him so the best thing to do is to please him with your wife, ba?

Thunder strike your 15kb brain

Carry your father to olosho quarters if truely you think him having sex is the best way to please him

Nd leave your pretty young wife out of this

17 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Fadiga24(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2017
U want that woman to go through that?

Just for your selfish reasons?

Y not have sex with him instead. lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Oh when I was reading it, I knew it won't be a naija story,

Its still that country that's uncivilized even in 21century

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by whitebeard(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2017
on behalf of NAIRALAND, we don't give a Bleep, pls channel your foolishness to twitter, there u might find international Bleep givers, cheers!!

All your topics are in romance section, and they are similar, bro this is naija, you can't fool us with that shite..!

8 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by excorperwheezy(m): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2017
undecidedAll i can say is "you dey mad" and you no know since but now you know....you are welcome!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by PqsMike: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Lolz.....all this garlic chewing Indians grin

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Dannieln1: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Oya change the channel
Give him a beta girl
Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by nrexzy: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2017
Bust my head
Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by McDee01(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2017
Error......Errrorr.......Errrrroooorrrrrrr.........

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by johnbuck81(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2017
look for olosho make him dey nack for that 4 to 5 months...just leave the innocent woman alone.
Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Topestbilly(m): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2017
" And i married my wife" really?

na my own you for marry nah.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Sleekydee(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2017
alwayscool:
I am 32 years old and married and my wife is 27 years old and beautiful..we had been maaried for 5 years from now and have normal sex life..now my father is coming to stay with us for 4-5 months,as my mother has expired 3 years back and my father now stays in village with other family memebers,now he has come to us to stay for 4-5 months...i stay here with my wife,2 yrs old daughter,,my father is 56 years old and heatlier than me,my father is alone now,but in my childhood he has done a lot for me,educated me,made me a succesfful man,now i want to take care of him for next 4-5 months..can it be ok,if i convince my wife to have sex with my father,while i m outside?can it be ethical ?i want my beautiful wife to sex with my father,alhough she talks very normally with my father,how can i convince her for sex ?i know its bad,but i want this to happen just for 4-5 months.please advice me how to convince her..is my wife seductive?pic of my wife attached..

wee yhu ki kwayet...
Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2017
alwayscool:

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Kylekent59: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2017
Before you do anything to anybody,always take it as if,if u were the person and the person were u. how would you feel doing that disgusting reason of yours undecided
Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by yrex01(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Op... I swear u be weyre in disguise
Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Evablizin(f): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2017
An ordained Fool will forever be a Fool without remedy.OP RIP TO YOUR BRAIN.NONSENSE
Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by pinkguy(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2017
The true. Story Op ... is u don't have child and u want you father to impregnate your wife for you ok anyway its a nice idea...family secret I'm out pls

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Adeoba10(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2017
alwayscool:
In order not to embarrassed your father, I pray that thief will come to your house and ask you to hold standing fan while they rape your wife in your presence, so shall it be....
Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2017
Rubbish.... I want u guys to take note of the changes that has happen in O.P life within a space of three weeks
I will like us to compare d post he made on the 30th of June 2017 and today being 11 July 2017
1.Three weeks ago he claimed to be 29 years old today he is 32 years
2.Three weeks ago his wife was 24 years today he is 27 years
3.Three weeks ago he was married for 2 years today it is 5 years
4.Three weeks ago his father was 55 years today he is 56
5.Three weeks ago his mother expired a month ago today his mother expired 3 years ago
Believe OP at ur peril because he is d first son of Lia Mohammed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by modextus(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2017
I am 29 years old and my wife is 24 years old,we have been married for last 2 yaers,my wife is beautiful with nice body figure,we stay in different city away from our native place where all my family members live..my mother and father also lives in other city away from our native place,my father has a small business ,he is 55 years old and mother 53 years old,last month my mother expired of heart attack and suddenly we were left optionless,my father is totally depressed,so we and my family memeber has decided that until my younger brother gets married ,my wife,my younger brothrr,28 years old,and my father stays together and i stay alone in different city and work as ususual,my wife has agreed to it but my father is not ready yet...although i m not happy but i have to abide by family decisionat this time of need ,to ny father,i will visit them once in 6 months,,,,my wife is ready about it,but my father not ready yet....this decieion is taken so that my wife would take care od them as a lady ,after my mother,,is it a good decision...what percentage are chances my wife could attract to them,?with whom se might attract,brother or my father,at home where my wife,brother ans father lives,who u think will my wife be attracted,my father earns good money,n my brother is jobless...

One of your threads.
Bros you're a liar. You're now 32 after a month. Great
Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by maxysmith(f): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2017
alwayscool:

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
WTF

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by smartty68(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
Rubbish.... I want u guys to take note of the changes that has happen in O.P life within a space of three weeks
I will like us to compare d post he made on the 30th of June 2017 and today being 11 July 2017
5.Three weeks ago his mother expired a month ago today his mother expired 3 years ago
In essence OP does not know his real age. Wahala dey o. Its more like a Solomon Grandy poem

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by alwayscool: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Here is my wife pics..is she seductive..what if she agreed to Bleep him

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:

Great investigative journalism.

Seun, this guy deserves an award...or at least a few cartons of Viju Milk

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
alignacademy:

Great investigative journalism.

Seun, this guy deserves an award...or at least a few cartons of Viju Milk
lol

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. by truGambit(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
alwayscool:

Let me get this straight?

So u woke up,looked at d pillow, thot of something stupid to type on nairaland and this is the most retarded thing u could come up with?
Bravo!!!
While u r at it,u should also invite ur brothers,ur neighbours and ur dog to the soiree.......
O don't forget ur teachers and ur co workers and the kind cleaner and errand boy too.....n d kind and nice doctor that should have killed u during birth.

Fucktar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. / Woman Shows Best Fucking Position Girls Like [watch Video Below] / Seven Women Found Dead In A Beauty Salon In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.