Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Advice Me Pls!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Pls!!! (427 Views)

My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Pls!!! by Francisayo(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2017
I need ur advice pls.......I found out my gf is dating anoda guy by my friends and she didn't tell me about it,I even got to know her picture is been used as d wallpaper of d guy......,.I don't know wat to do.....should I tell her or kip fucking her.....?
Re: Advice Me Pls!!! by smartty68(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2017
If there's anything I hate in a relationship is cheating! I just can't stand it! Dissolve it maturely without any fight and let her be!
Re: Advice Me Pls!!! by kiddoiLL(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2017
sighs
Re: Advice Me Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2017
Share your feelings and let the devil be shamed cheesy

If she's worth it, confront her and if she's not fûck the shîit out of her. No time.
Re: Advice Me Pls!!! by Francisayo(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2017
D worst part is my friends are also friends to d guy she's cheating with,she's suspecting they might have told me but I did as if there's notin......she's really taking me for a fool.........pls guys I need more comment on wat I can do to her cos even till now I'm still pretending I don't know anything
Re: Advice Me Pls!!! by Evablizin(f): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2017
Abeg dissolve the relationcheat,what are you bleeping her for?
Re: Advice Me Pls!!! by Adedaniel211(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Hoe's are not loyal
Re: Advice Me Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Guy abeg you in the name of God of heaven who created Africa and the girls thereof..... just bone the girl side and shun her completely... you see that feelings you are having for her can cost you 300kilograms of happiness... and your happiness is more important than any cheating girl... just move on and face your life jejely
Re: Advice Me Pls!!! by Stevengerd(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2017
This Hoes Aint Loyal. Shey U Tink Say Na Play. Just Discard Her

(1) (Reply)

Sex And You / A Question For The Guys... / Beautiful Love Pictures For Pre-weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.