Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) (8510 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
well,how will I start,lemme start my not too rosy story,please forgive my bad grammar!!

well I meet this girl,last year between august-september,I'm not really sure,we somehow click,started dating,we had s.ex about 3 times in which I use protection,but during the sex i usually go 1 round without protection but the rest rounds I used protection!!..well along the start of the relationship she told me she dated two guys before me,I was like OK..fastfoward to the present,she log in her fb acct on my phone and forget to log off,so I decided to take a peep and what I read and saw,I was so shocked and betrayed,I discovered she was still chatting with her 1st bf and the reason they broke up was because she gave him "AN INFECTION",he didn't decided specified the kind of "INFECTION" but he said he spend almost about 50k to treat himself!! and this my said galfrd according to her cause I immediately confronted her with the evidence,she said she took prescription drugs,which one of frds recommend for her....now I'm so angry with myself...and she's being begging n calling ever since....

P.S :insults,criticism,opinions, are welcome..
and also I'm not from Warri,just relocated not too familiar with the place but I can find my way around!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by tayo60(f): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Have you been infected too? Because how do we advice you now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
tayo60:
Have you been infected too? Because how do we advice you now?

I dont really know if I'm affected cause I'm planning to go for checkup!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by habsydiamond(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Which symptoms u dey see or have for me to know what to say...
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu pls bring the crew
cc toynse2much please tag the mods, I need a wider audience pls tank u....
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
habsydiamond:
Which symptoms u dey see or have for me to know what to say...

Sofa no symptoms..... Nothing but I'm just scared

cc ubunja,Davidthegeek
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by 4reala(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
What is d issue now?
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
4reala:
What is d issue now?

Please read the not too long epistle, tank u
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
How can u sleep with someone and not use protection? Guy na wa for u ooshocked. With the rate young ladies double date upandan fear no dey catch u?shocked. U jus go dip ur stick without its needed raincoat inside dat tin. Guy u better check in fast fast into a good hospital and explain urself. But first ask dat girl wetin she infect her former boyfriend with.iyam suspecting it must be Gono but if na d big one(Aids) then u better prepare to meet ur maker. But then since d ex boyfriend didn't make mention of anti retrioviral drugs then there's still hope for u. Go and treat urself and stop doing skin to with babes.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
farano,Rocktation pls wider audience!!
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Dpussyhunter: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2018

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Preshy561(f): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Michael781:

What's the logic behind diving unprotected and then diving in few minutes later protected? Still trying to wrap my head around it shocked.

She probably gat gonorrhea garnished with syphilis... grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
How can u sleep with someone and not use protection? Guy na wa for u ooshocked. With the rate young ladies double date upandan fear no dey catch u?shocked. U jus go dip ur stick without its needed raincoat inside dat tin. Guy u better check in fast fast into a good hospital and explain urself. But first ask dat girl wetin she infect her former boyfriend with.iyam suspecting it must be Gono but if na d big one(Aids) then u better prepare to meet ur maker. But then since d ex boyfriend didn't make mention of anti retrioviral drugs then there's still hope for u. Go and treat urself and stop doing skin to with babes.

I asked she say the guy no tell m wet I she infect m with!! I just taya 4 the mata
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Or go for tests first to be safe.
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Divay22(f): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dpussyhunter:
So you're still eating this chicken till now undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Michael781:
lefulefu pls bring the crew

cc toynse2much please tag the mods, I need a wider audience pls tank u....
UDUJ,Marvin906,greiboy una need to comment on dis issuecheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Any doctor here on NL.... How much for tests? Pls if I may ask
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by 4reala(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Michael781:

Your long epistle says nothing, i can only deduce from ur response to pples comment dat u are afraid and wants to knw if are infected. Well, the first thing u need to do 2morrow morning is to go to the nearest hospital for HIV Test, then other STD's, then come back to give us feedback for further advice
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
These hoes are never loyal angry
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Rip in advance. grin

Modified: Go and do a medical check up my friend and stop panicking. The last time I trusted a girl this much was in my previous life. angry

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
well if d lady told him what her ex boyfriend got infected with,it would have been easier for him to run d test in the hospital to see if he's positive with the particular std. But as it is now the babe don't want to open up..he might as just go to d hospital and explain himself so they run series of test on him. Well op are u feeling any sort of symptoms?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
4reala:
Your long epistle says nothing, i can only deduce from ur response to pples comment dat u are afraid and wants to knw if are infected. Well, the first thing u need to do 2morrow morning is to go to the nearest hospital for HIV Test, then other STD's, then come back to give us feedback for further advice

How much for all these tests?
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Michael781:
but guy u take risk oo.never do skinto with a girl no matter how clean looking she looks. If she insists on no rubber ..telling u dat she is allergic to rubber u tell her that safe sex is essential and if she still insist on no condom then guy wakacheesy.STDs full town my guy and new new ones are arising everyday.

I asked she say the guy no tell m wet I she infect m with!! I just taya 4 the mata
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
4reala:

How much for the tests?
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Dpussyhunter: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Divay22:
So you're still eating this chicken till now undecided
grin

so you're still a plurimi member undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What's the logic behind diving unprotected and then diving in few minutes later protected? Still trying to wrap my head around it shocked.

its like trying to wear a helmet after ur head has been chopped offcheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Divay22(f): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

grin

so you're still a plurimi member undecided
Yes..
Why did you leave?
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=66629129][/quote]

Bro kike how much for all this medical tests?
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Dpussyhunter: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Divay22:
Yes.. Why did you leave?

had a lot going on and i had to sort them out smiley

it's not like you missed me anyways...................or did you?
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Michael781:

Bro kike how much for all this medical tests?
i can't give u an exact price but its best u go to a govt hospital in ur area.dem go align everything for u. What about the babe? Is she not interested in treating herself? Abi she wan dey share d std like a cheerful giver? God help the next nigga dat mounts hercheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Divay22(f): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

had a lot going on and i had to sort them out smiley

it's not like you missed me anyways...................or did you?
Yeah i did
So any chocolate for me smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? / Drama In Congo: Lady Finally Run Away From Ugly Husband After Marriage (PHOTO) / Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.