Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Advice Needed!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed!! (359 Views)

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed!! by IamGobe(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hello romancelanders,

A friend of mine confered in me about what he just discovered about his 1year+ lover, I didn't know what reply to give him as I'm not all that good in relationship matters.

Here's the story

He discovered his girlfriend has been secretly deleting their conversations on all social media platforms for the past one year now.

He got to know on a faithful day when she asked him to help her make some certain network settings.
And when he approached her about it she said its nothing, that she just likes doing it and promised she will stop it if he doesn't like it. He later found out she was still deleting it and got provoked, threatening to end the relationship. I asked him to take it easy promising to get back to him.

Aside that she doesn't have any picture of him on her phone.

Romancelanders, please is it normal to delete conversations with your lover and also not have a single picture of your lover?

Pardon my grammticall errors abeg

I no attend havard university grin

#Iam_gobe
Re: Advice Needed!! by professorfal: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
"CONFINE" wrong the word you are looking for in that context is "CONFER".
FYI i thwarted after detecting the error.
Re: Advice Needed!! by IamGobe(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
professorfal:
"CONFINE" wrong the word you are looking for in that context is "CONFER".

FYI i thwarted after detecting the error.

Thanks for the correction

Nobody is perfect, we are only working towards perfection.

That aside,

U can as well contribute

(1) (Reply)

Controlling Vs Loving!!!(exclusively Babe)redb!!! / Why My Mouth Cant Laugh Again At Nigeria Women / Of Her Until She Dared To Talk About The Sensitive Issue Of Sex For Role.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.