Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation (3544 Views)

COVID-19: NIMASA Donates 20 Ventilators, ₦50 Million And Other Medical Equipment / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili / Aminu Dantata Donates ₦50 Million, Toilets & Boreholes To School In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by Viergeachar: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
conductor12:
Hahaha. They're paying 50m to people who killed their brothers and sisters on their own fatherland. cheesy cheesy

50m that could go a long way in arming security forces fighting baddooboys and skull miners, or better still used some of it to bail their Oba of Ife and community members languishing in prison. cheesy cheesy

Dont be a loooonatic! Read the post and not just the topic alone. smiley

@bolded
Only six people are standing trial and they will soon be released just like others like them smiley
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by TheKingIsHere: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
angry
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by reality1010: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
FriendNG:
According to Rariya an online Hausa news paper, the 50 million donated by Dangote was a fulfilment of Emir Sunusi promise during his visit to Oonis palace at the time of the crisis.

Emir Sunusi ask the Africa's richest man to help the victims. The Dangote foundation yesterday handed the cash to Emir Sunusi.

Why r d Yorubas always committing genocide in Nigeria?
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by APCsupporter: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2017
FriendNG:

It is not from national cake that everyone must get. It is personal money.

I'm currently having issues with my whatsapp. it doesn't connect at all but I will add you as soon as i fix it
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by Kagawa10: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
conductor12:
Hahaha. They're paying 50m to people who killed their brothers and sisters on their own fatherland. cheesy cheesy

50m that could go a long way in arming security forces fighting baddooboys and skull miners, or better still used some of it to bail their Oba of Ife and community members languishing in prison. cheesy cheesy

Illiterate, 50mil was paid by Dangote.

No surprising because Osu are generally dumb liars.
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by Kagawa10: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
FriendNG:
On this one I stand with Dangote and Sanusi.

And I am waiting for the court to give life sentence to the killers.

Lol! The people who have been released?

Next time, you should respect your host instead of acting like bush people.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by ipodstinks: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
conductor12:

I am sure that headline dey pain you to bone marrow. Your people will get the same fate if you do anyhow.
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by ipodstinks: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
FriendNG:

You're wrong. It is the reverse of your claim.
Tell him. Ife isn't enugu
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by ipodstinks: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
conductor12:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ife isn't enugu. We don't cry and pray to fight back.
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by ipodstinks: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
ephi123:

This is not about holding grudges. This is about justice. Both sides suffered losses, whether meagre or otherwise, so both sides should be supported to rebuild their communities and lost businesses. That is the right thing.
Which justice are you talking about? Was it fg that compensated them or does dangote looks like fg. So if Mike adenuga should give the Yorubas money now, you will expect him to pay Hausas too. Your brain is paining you. Go and fight someone na, and wait for your brother to pay both of you because of justice as if your brother is the community head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of Make-up Is This One / Why Was Shehu Shagari Ban From Participating In Politics For Life? / All 16 Senators That Defected From APC To PDP Are All Finally Out Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.